Author Topic: neoconrovians are already starting to cheat surprise surprise  (Read 15247 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: neoconrovians are already starting to cheat surprise surprise
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2006, 02:59:23 PM »
If, for example, polls opened two hours late because of power being down...

why would ANY American not support keeping the polls open later?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2006, 03:01:58 PM »
I just heard, why is fixed...because the Dems got shot down?
Yea, of course i'm beefing my case ;D I have no idea if she's paid off... But it's a little fucked considering the circumstances... I think it's the only ruling so far that didn't allow an extention where there was massive problems...  A little fucked up and very well could show the bitches bias.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2006, 03:04:09 PM »
Yea, republicans actually argued against keeping the polls open longer in Denver even though many of the polling places got a very late start... Why would you argue against having everybody's vote count... Even you have to say this is just fucked up Intenseone.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2006, 03:11:10 PM »
It doesn't really matter, just heard the latest exit polls.....it isn't looking too good for us :'(!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2006, 03:21:49 PM »
It doesn't really matter, just heard the latest exit polls.....it isn't looking too good for us :'(!!
I know, it sound really bad... The dems clearly were able to nationalize the election...  corruption and Iraq being huge on people's minds but I still think there is a big chance we do not win... All this will be a different tune tonight, watch... Rove has something up, I guarantee it... You'll be rubbing it in tomorrow... But if it does go our way, I promise, I won't be rubbing it in... It's not football and I know how bad it sucks ass to have the guys you want to win lose... ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2006, 03:49:25 PM »
CNN reports on several of the problems seen in Hacking Democracy being reported by people... Switching votes on screens or on final check screens... This morning it looks like Dems are winning... exit polls are shockingly favoring dems... all this could be different by tonight.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2006, 04:07:37 PM »
I know, it sound really bad... The dems clearly were able to nationalize the election...  corruption and Iraq being huge on people's minds but I still think there is a big chance we do not win... All this will be a different tune tonight, watch... Rove has something up, I guarantee it... You'll be rubbing it in tomorrow... But if it does go our way, I promise, I won't be rubbing it in... It's not football and I know how bad it sucks ass to have the guys you want to win lose... ;D

I don't know what Rove can do at this point.......if he pulls this off then he truly is a political genious. I'm just thinking by Thursday the Dems would have already raised taxes, cut the military budget and pulling our troops out in defeat and the worst..........Nancy Polosi will be third in line for the Presidency....oh God I feel nausious....BBBBbbbbaaaa aaaaarrrrrrrrrrfffffffff f!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2006, 04:29:56 PM »
I don't know what Rove can do at this point.......if he pulls this off then he truly is an evil bastard. I'm just thinking by Thursday the Dems would have already raised taxes, cut the military budget and pulling our troops out in defeat and the worst..........Nancy Polosi will be third in line for the Presidency....oh God I feel nausious....BBBBbbbbaaaa aaaaarrrrrrrrrrfffffffff f!
Int, be honest, are you worried about paying a little more taxes?  Dems have really moved away from the idea of big government in favor of smaller smarter government.  I'm sure there are some holdouts but the trend is definitely away from big gov while the trend for reps is toward big government.  Increased taxes and a few cuts bringing us back to a balanced budget is not all that bad of a thing.  I will tell you you're wrong about defense spending... They will not cut it... It would be a suicide statement for the presidential election.  Pure suicide, they're not stupid.... also they will not try to impeach the president... If the next couple years are attacks against Bush, they'll have Bush looking like a victim by the time the election comes and they'll elect another republican in a backlash on dems.  They will be content with putting some hold on Bush's constitutional powergrab and taking away the republican blind rubber stamp of the last several years.  It won't be as bad as you think, just as bad as Rush tells you it is on a daily basis...

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2006, 04:38:34 PM »
Int, be honest, are you worried about paying a little more taxes?  Dems have really moved away from the idea of big government in favor of smaller smarter government.  I'm sure there are some holdouts but the trend is definitely away from big gov while the trend for reps is toward big government.  Increased taxes and a few cuts bringing us back to a balanced budget is not all that bad of a thing.  I will tell you you're wrong about defense spending... They will not cut it... It would be a suicide statement for the presidential election.  Pure suicide, they're not stupid.... also they will not try to impeach the president... If the next couple years are attacks against Bush, they'll have Bush looking like a victim by the time the election comes and they'll elect another republican in a backlash on dems.  They will be content with putting some hold on Bush's constitutional powergrab and taking away the republican blind rubber stamp of the last several years.  It won't be as bad as you think, just as bad as Rush tells you it is on a daily basis...

The thing is it won't be just "a little" taxes, right now I'm paying a total of almost 38% including my self-employment tax, the Dems already consider the rich as people with a HOUSEHOLD income of around 100K, I ALMOST double that and in California 100k doesn't get far.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2006, 04:50:22 PM »
The thing is it won't be just "a little" taxes, right now I'm paying a total of almost 38% including my self-employment tax, the Dems already consider the rich as people with a HOUSEHOLD income of around 100K, I ALMOST double that and in California 100k doesn't get far.
WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT?  That is absolutely not true.  I'm in a similar boat as you, I have to also deal with self employment tax.  You will not be largely effected and I'm willing to bet on it.  Trust me, the most targeted group will be the top 1% and you're not there and if you were, privately, you wouldn't give a shit either... I know publicly they have a huge panic attack but come on, how many extra billions does one need laying around the house...  Trust me, a balance budget will come back your pocket and it will mean a whole lot to the future... You don't want to leave your kids with the debt Bush is racking up.  I promise it won't be as bad as you think... honest you're putting way to much faith in Rush/Hannity... I promise promise it won't it just wont... The parties are doing a lot of flipping... If Dems were spending 15-20 years ago like Reps are now you'd be freaking on them and rightfully so...  It will pay off and you can't deny that when you have a hole branch chucking their checks and balances stamp for a presidential rubber stamp, it's going to be good to at least get some balance of power back... If it happens... give it a chance... 

If it happens, I'll be able to pic back up on 2nd amendment issues with dems who have anti-gun tendencies which I pretty much dropped when they lost all power.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2006, 05:14:26 PM »
I really like this exchange between Berserker  & I-One. You guys are actually getting real with each other instead of all the name calling.

We all know how I want it to go.  :P If the Dems take back Congress & the Senate, ...there could be some harsh repercussions for Canada. We all know that up here, ...but we're still hoping for it anyway.

Short term pain is preferable to the long drawn out global nightmare we'd see otherwise.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2006, 05:18:39 PM »

Yeah,  but it's looking great for the rest of the nation isn't?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2006, 05:19:37 PM »
I don't know what Rove can do at this point.......if he pulls this off then he truly is a political genious. I'm just thinking by Thursday the Dems would have already raised taxes, cut the military budget and pulling our troops out in defeat and the worst..........Nancy Polosi will be third in line for the Presidency....oh God I feel nausious....BBBBbbbbaaaa aaaaarrrrrrrrrrfffffffff f!

Yeah,  Rove is probably having a hard time lying about the truth.

ANNNNND   if they cut the military budget it will be solely due to the billions in debt the Iraq war got us.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2006, 05:19:55 PM »
Yeah,  but it's looking great for the rest of the nation isn't?

{ROTFLMAO}  Don't forget... the world.  ;D
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2006, 05:21:18 PM »

No arguement there,  Hope you are incorporated  :P,

But really, one way or another 100K+ gets seriously taxed no matter what.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2006, 05:34:24 PM »
What would be the tax rate in California for someone making $100K monthly?
w

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2006, 05:35:26 PM »
JaggyJaggyVaggyVaggy
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2006, 06:08:24 PM »
Rick Santorum is gone gone.... bye bye, hated that guy...  He probably killed himself with that ad where he knocks out the pro wrestler.  :D That was worse than riding around in a tank ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2006, 06:12:12 PM »
Rick Santorum is gone gone.... bye bye, hated that guy...  He probably killed himself with that ad where he knocks out the pro wrestler.  :D That was worse than riding around in a tank ;D

Did Santorum lose too??

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2006, 06:40:29 PM »
But you guys picked up Liberman... I know he says he will caucus with the dems, but I'm calling BS on that statement :-\