Author Topic: CNN reports several times that Pelosi is giddy...  (Read 2026 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
CNN reports several times that Pelosi is giddy...
« on: November 07, 2006, 03:17:12 PM »
Which is absolutely not true... One reporter joked with her and asked if she had a new office picked or something like that and she chuckled at the assertion and said something along the line of not counting on anything yet which has from this morning till now, turned to reports of her being absolutely giddy ::)  These fuggin spinning basterds just can't keep from trying to affect the vote.  To bad it isn't illegal... If I pulled some shit to sway people, I'd get questioned... Newsman, oh it's ok, free pass to lie your ass off with bias and intent to control the election...  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: CNN reports several times that Pelosi is giddy...
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 03:22:19 PM »
they want to elicit emotion in order to keep people watching.  It's a non news story day so far.  Dems are voting heavily.  Moderate repubs are staying home.  Neocons are voting loudly.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: CNN reports several times that Pelosi is giddy...
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 03:26:28 PM »
You should have heard the disdain in Lou's voice talking about Pelosi... It sounded like he pronouced her name, "SHIT"... He doesn't admit it, but he absolutely hates dems...  It's funny, someone will e-mail him something like, "why do you say democrat like you drug it in on the bottom of your shoe" and he says, "I do NOT..." but he does lol.... Oh well, I still like him :-\