Author Topic: dianabol  (Read 3081 times)

bigstacks

• Getbig II
  • Bam!! You like that?
dianabol
« on: November 08, 2006, 03:11:05 AM »
hey guys just wondering what you think of taking dianabol by themselves as this is all i can get also he has said 100 x 10mg tab for 450 aus dollars is this good or what and if i took them how would i dose it or what other supps should i take
thanks
bigstacks
Chefy was here

MarkyM

• Getbig III
Re: dianabol
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 03:32:41 AM »
This is not a good choice of the cycle. And price is even worse!  :P
Read a board a little and you will find out what is a good begginer cycle.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 03:36:01 AM »
Need to add test........nuff said!
Just spot me BITCH!!!

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 03:36:52 AM »
Need to add test........nuff said!

Yep, simple as that!  ;)

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 07:09:03 AM »
need some deca,,,, dbol will do nothing...
w

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 08:10:23 AM »
hey guys just wondering what you think of taking dianabol by themselves as this is all i can get also he has said 100 x 10mg tab for 450 aus dollars is this good or what and if i took them how would i dose it or what other supps should i take
thanks
bigstacks

not trying to be a dick dude.....but....this topic has been killed MONTHY!! as a matter of fact, if you scroll down on THIS board you will see the same topic about 10 threads down

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=104465.0

just read around a little....youll get your answers. if you dont....THEN post some questions...

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 08:11:57 AM »
need some deca,,,, dbol will do nothing...

In few days we will get a question,... if Deca and D-bol cycle is a good combo!  ;D

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 08:16:11 AM »
In few days we will get a question,... if Deca and D-bol cycle is a good combo!  ;D

lol...no shit right?

or "can you drink winny?"

or "do i need to run pct with blah blah blah?"

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 08:23:23 AM »
or "can you drink winny?"

Woow really. Can I drink it?  :o

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 12:29:13 PM »

LOL thats funny cause i bet you got those Ideas when you were getting bashed on by asking stupid questions.

to answer the question yes you can take it by itself.Now will everyone on here approve probably not,

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2006, 01:08:45 PM »
Even if Dbol were effective by itself, it's not safe to take for more than 4-6 weeks at a time. Not much time to make PERMANENT gains. Do yourself a favor and get some T-E-S-T. Also, I have heard that AAS are crazy expensive in Australia.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 01:54:39 PM »
LOL thats funny cause i bet you got those Ideas when you were getting bashed on by asking stupid questions.

to answer the question yes you can take it by itself.Now will everyone on here approve probably not,

actually...i can read....so no, i try to keep my stupid questions to a minimum.

but thanks SPRINK for your words of wisdom ::)

bigstacks

• Getbig II
  • Bam!! You like that?
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 02:09:29 PM »
yeah guys thanks i know this has been asked before but i found that out afetr i posted, thanks for the feed back anyway
Chefy was here

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 02:09:49 PM »
thanks
bigstacks

I don't advise taking D-bol by itself......

Use Testosterone with it at the very least.

Don't cheat yourself.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 02:12:47 PM »
yeah guys thanks i know this has been asked before but i found that out afetr i posted, thanks for the feed back anyway

are you looking for an "oral" cycle because you dont want to use a needle? or are you just weighing options?

we will help...but just be prepared to get lambasted from time to time with questions like that! LOL

let us know where you are trying to go with this and the advice will flow like water my friend....

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2006, 02:18:46 PM »
are you looking for an "oral" cycle because you dont want to use a needle? or are you just weighing options?

we will help...but just be prepared to get lambasted from time to time with questions like that! LOL

let us know where you are trying to go with this and the advice will flow like water my friend....

I kind of wish I could see these people in person so when they ask the inevitable "D-bol only" question, I could slap them twice...

DIV

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2006, 08:44:17 PM »
I kind of wish I could see these people in person so when they ask the inevitable "D-bol only" question, I could slap them twice...

DIV

Just twice......
Just spot me BITCH!!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2006, 09:18:30 PM »
Just twice......

Just want to wake them up, not humiliate them...

Although I would like to know where these people get the idea that a D-bol only cycle is a good idea.

It's one of the worst ideas I've ever heard of.......right up there with people shooting Finaplix pellets in their ass.   ::)

DIV

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2006, 11:03:38 PM »

Although I would like to know where these people get the idea that a D-bol only cycle is a good idea.

It's one of the worst ideas I've ever heard of.......right up there with people shooting Finaplix pellets in their ass.   ::)

DIV

Finaplix pellets in the ass.....good lord...that's f$@king insane. Should start another thread, weirdest shit you've seen to do with AAS, what people do that makes you laugh and shake your head.

I think a lot of people get steered the wrong direction by some big guy at the gym who sells on the side and is trying to pluck a newbie for every penny they have...bunch of pricks.

Let this be a note to the newbies, not every big guy cares enough to give you good advice....just enough to take your money!!!!!!!!!!
Just spot me BITCH!!!

bigstacks

• Getbig II
  • Bam!! You like that?
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2006, 04:24:45 AM »
Hey guys its not that im scared of needle or that i want to do a d-bol only cycle, its just that is the only shit i can get in the area i live in. The good shit is hard to come by and i got a mate how is trying to hook me up and thats the best stuff he could get at the moment. Put it this way if i could get some test trust me i would be going crazy needling myself. I'm about 5'9 120kg and i just want to harden up. if anyones got any helpful thought it would be appreciated. Australia is a shit of a place to get good shit, thats all im saying boys.
Thanks
Bigstacks
Chefy was here

iron270cal

• Getbig II
  • The SHOCKER
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2006, 04:44:09 AM »
dude if you can't go local for gear  ,  find a source d-bol only cycles is just asking for problems when you have so many resources out there to utilize... sure you gain size,and strength /bloat with the mighty dianabol but without test and other AAS you'll surly be insufficent when that bottle runs dry... plus PCT's??? Just something to think about bro.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2006, 05:25:47 AM »

DIV

I used to post on the original gotfina.com board a several years ago,and I recall more than one thread where someone asked about buying the implant gun and actually shooting the pellets rather than converting them...ouch

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2006, 05:43:12 AM »
I used to post on the original gotfina.com board a several years ago,and I recall more than one thread where someone asked about buying the implant gun and actually shooting the pellets rather than converting them...ouch

......someone has done it, believe me.

There's always one (or twenty).   :-X

DIV

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2006, 07:26:08 AM »
Dianabol was my first cycle (25mgs/day for 6 weeks). It was all I could get/afford when I was 19 (I'm 28 now). I gained 28 lbs in those 6 weeks (with massive *over*eating as per the reccomendations in the original Underground Steroid Handbook). If I knew then what I know now, I would have done things very different.

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2006, 07:35:26 AM »
If you gained 28 pounds when why would you change anything?