Author Topic: dianabol  (Read 3087 times)

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
Re: dianabol
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2006, 07:42:50 AM »
If you gained 28 pounds when why would you change anything?

They were a pretty ugly 28 lbs...not really conducive to my goals (which were sports-related), and too much of them were fat and water.

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2006, 08:32:33 AM »
They were a pretty ugly 28 lbs...not really conducive to my goals (which were sports-related), and too much of them were fat and water.

Alright I can see why that would be a problem... do you think if you took a cutter like clen after your cycle it would do anyhting for it?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2006, 08:41:24 AM »
Alright I can see why that would be a problem... do you think if you took a cutter like clen after your cycle it would do anyhting for it?

durbax.....dont even think about it brother. if you "bulked" with dbol...then tried to "cut" with clen...youd be working twice as hard to gain half as much....trust me.  youd have to work hard after that cycle to get to where you were before you started it!LOL

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2006, 08:50:19 AM »

Probably not. Also, I tried doing an Anadrol + Clen cycle a few years after that, and it didn't produce results like I wanted. I tried a pretty large cycle (once) which included Clen, and I still find that bloat from a cycle wasn't reduced by clen either during or after the cycle. I pretty much abandoned clen, for the most part, a year or two ago.

Recently, I wrote an article on Albuterol, which I consider to be a much better alternative to clen for most purposes.

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2006, 09:41:03 AM »
durbax.....dont even think about it brother. if you "bulked" with dbol...then tried to "cut" with clen...youd be working twice as hard to gain half as much....trust me.  youd have to work hard after that cycle to get to where you were before you started it!LOL

Alright thansk wes.. thats what i needed to know

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2006, 09:42:14 AM »
Probably not. Also, I tried doing an Anadrol + Clen cycle a few years after that, and it didn't produce results like I wanted. I tried a pretty large cycle (once) which included Clen, and I still find that bloat from a cycle wasn't reduced by clen either during or after the cycle. I pretty much abandoned clen, for the most part, a year or two ago.

Recently, I wrote an article on Albuterol, which I consider to be a much better alternative to clen for most purposes.

Alright a friend of mine is doing the d-bol then clen thing, so i was just wondering what kind of results he should be expecting.. sounds like he wasted alot of time and money

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2006, 10:56:20 AM »
Alright a friend of mine is doing the d-bol then clen thing, so i was just wondering what kind of results he should be expecting.. sounds like he wasted alot of time and money

A d-bol/clen cycle is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard.

The edema from the d-bol works against the action of clenbuterol.

Pointless....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2006, 11:26:38 AM »
lol I saw that comming.. as soon as i sent hit post to those articles, I was wondering what DIV was going to think of those retarded questions

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2006, 12:21:58 PM »
Deca and dbol dont do either.  Deca dick will occur. Just add test dude at least 400mgs a week at least. sure you might gain some size on the dbol but most of it will be gone when you stop.  I love dbol and have had great size gain with it but I had test and deca along with it. Plus the price your paying for the dbol is insane.