Author Topic: Gold Issue split from the Dow Crash thread.  (Read 9016 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: Dow Crash coming to your 401k (**Strictly Moderated--SEE FIRST POST**)
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2010, 03:34:04 PM »
I don't give a rats ass if people change their name ::) Nice spin attempt!  I didn't change my name for financial gain and neither did Benfun/RPF...  You on the other hand have always had a name reflecting your scams....

great post from a good poster..

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2010, 03:36:27 PM »
Based on some of the pm's I'm getting, you're really not doing yourself any favours.
hahahahaha... sure... ok....

Even if it were true, I think people know by now I have never been one to worry about my reputation here.  And it's probably not even true...  Stop sending yourself PMs from your gimmick :D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2010, 03:47:37 PM »
Besides, what is to say that the government can't take your Gold away from you like they did after the Great depression, at extremely low prices.

oohhh Im shaking in my boots. Better sell my gold now before it all goes to shit. Actually I should have sold it when someone on here was calling a peak in the price about oh, 1,2,3,400 dollars ago, but Im not as smart as those savvy investor folks. ::)

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2010, 03:51:17 PM »
oohhh Im shaking in my boots. Better sell all my gold now before they come get me. Actually I should have sold it when someone on here was calling a peak in the price about oh, 1,2,3,400 dollars ago, but Im not as smart as those savvy investor folks. ::)

Hi Jaguar.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2010, 03:56:29 PM »
Hi Jaguar.
Don't worry, I know for sure Bindare is not Jag.  He's his own opinion here and does have good opinions on a lot of stuff.  I'm not an expert on this gold investing so I'll let you guys hash it out.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2010, 03:59:55 PM »
Don't worry, I know for sure Bindare is not Jag.  He's his own opinion here and does have good opinions on a lot of stuff.  I'm not an expert on this gold investing so I'll let you guys hash it out.

It was a joke..It's a getbig joke that Mars started..I know that Bindare isn't a gimmick.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2010, 04:16:54 PM »
Oh so now I'm the ONLY board member who has ever changed my name? ...Beserker.
I'm not the one who brought it up. And yes, I do post commentary about GOLD. It's an active interest of mine.

As I recall as Ben_fun got more interested in Ron Paul, he changed his username to reflect that, and he made more and more posts about Ron Paul didn't he?

Hugo, your bias is well evident. All I can say is get over it and get over yourself already. I'm really beginning to be embarrassed for you. And I'm not the only one. Based on some of the pm's I'm getting, you're really not doing yourself any favours.

Active interest? I can't remember you mentioning anything about gold until your name change. Funny how that works. You start a new scam business, change your name and then start singing all this doomsday shit about gold and how only you, not anyone who actually knows what they're talking about, has the answer. Typical fear-mongering bullshit preying on the helpless and uninformed.

There have been people throughout history who made a living doing that.

Here's a picture of one:

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2010, 04:17:02 PM »
Why is this shit even being discussed in this thread?  You guys should just start a new thread to discuss this.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2010, 04:20:06 PM »
Why is this shit even being discussed in this thread?  You guys should just start a new thread to discuss this.

^
this

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2010, 04:28:06 PM »
I'll probably spit it into it's own thread later.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2010, 05:05:17 PM »
World Bank chief calls for new gold standard
By Chris Oliver, MarketWatch

World Bank President Robert Zoellick speaks
at an event in Washington in October. / Reuters

HONG KONG (MarketWatch) –- The president of the World Bank said in a newspaper editorial Monday that the Group of 20 leading economies should consider adopting a global reserve currency based on gold as part of structural reforms to the world’s foreign-exchange regime.

World Bank chief Robert Zoellick said in an article in the Financial Times that leading economies should consider “employing gold as an international reference point of market expectations about inflation, deflation and future currency values.”

Zoellick made the proposal as part of reforms to be considered at this week’s G-20 meeting in Seoul.

“Although textbooks may view gold as the old money, markets are using gold as an alternative monetary asset today,” said Zoellick.

He said such a reform would reflect economic realities and should be considered as a successor to the existing global currency paradigm known as “Bretton Woods II.”
Obama and the Taliban

U.S. President Obama offers an olive branch to Afghan militants who want to lay down arms and honor the country's constitution. Video courtesy of Reuters.

Bretton Woods II refers to the system which began in 1971, when U.S. President Nixon ended the dollar’s link to gold as established under the Bretton Woods agreement.

Zoellick said a return to some sort of currency link to gold would be “practical and feasible, not radical.”

“This new system is likely to need to involve the dollar, the euro, the yen, the pound and a renminbi that moves towards internationalization and then an open capital account,” he said.

Chris Oliver is MarketWatch's Asia bureau chief, based in Hong Kong.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2010, 05:14:48 PM »
Neuro,

What effects do you think Robert Zoellick's call for a new gold standard will have on the stock markets?

What do you believe will happen to the values of 401K's as a result? The NYSE, The Nasdaq etc or any of the other markets?
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Gold issue split from the Dow Crash thread
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2010, 05:17:31 PM »
Ok, I split the topics, some of the posts were borderline, kinda hard to split so if I screwed up some posts let me know and I'll fix it.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2010, 05:31:44 PM »
Active interest? I can't remember you mentioning anything about gold until your name change. Funny how that works.

Just because you never took note of it, doesn't mean it didn't occur.
I thought this was supposed to be a no trolling board?
I guess that only applies if the mod doesn't have a bone to pick with you... otherwise it's open season huh?

225 for 70, I hope you're happy.
As to why the rest of you allow yourselves to be manipulated like this is beyond me.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Re: Gold issue split from the Dow Crash thread
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2010, 05:43:36 PM »
don't make me read through it all again, just post a link and I'll look at it.

It's just a few posts up

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=355128.msg5009933#msg5009933
w

24KT

• Getbig V
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Re: Gold Issue split from the Dow Crash thread.
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2010, 06:15:53 PM »
Gold's going to 5k..However, you won't see anything close to 5k if you invest with her company..She has a list with 65 Analysts that recommend you buy gold..However, she has troubles explaining exactly how she profits from your investment..

Financial advisors/snake peddlers who aren't honest with their clients about how they get paid, should be avoided, and skinned thereafter.

I'd like to believe that she makes zero money off of KB gold, and does it for the "small investor."

However, this isn't the case

I can't believe I missed this earlier. Probably because I was off watching "The Event" and then "Chase" after it, but I never said I wouldn't earn income from KB. That's not what I said at all.

You asked me how much of your 10K or whatever the figure was, would I earn? I answered you truthfully. I wouldn't earn a dime of it. If you bought 10K worth of gold from KB, you would get 10K worth of gold, infact, you'd actually get 3% MORE gold than you paid for.

Any referral fees paid to me would not come out of your purchases.

Like I said, with the ability to mine, smelt and mint certified 999.9% pure 24KT kinebar monetary gold at a production cost of $433oz, and with a spot price of $1,400oz, they have a significant profit margin with which to pay referral fees, and/or customer acquisition bonuses. Currently, their customer acquisition bonus alone runs between $150 - $950 USD simply for referring a new customer.
w

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2010, 08:04:43 AM »
I can't believe I missed this earlier. Probably because I was off watching "The Event" and then "Chase" after it, but I never said I wouldn't earn income from KB. That's not what I said at all.

You asked me how much of your 10K or whatever the figure was, would I earn? I answered you truthfully. I wouldn't earn a dime of it. If you bought 10K worth of gold from KB, you would get 10K worth of gold, infact, you'd actually get 3% MORE gold than you paid for.

Any referral fees paid to me would not come out of your purchases.

Like I said, with the ability to mine, smelt and mint certified 999.9% pure 24KT kinebar monetary gold at a production cost of $433oz, and with a spot price of $1,400oz, they have a significant profit margin with which to pay referral fees, and/or customer acquisition bonuses. Currently, their customer acquisition bonus alone runs between $150 - $950 USD simply for referring a new customer.

Thanks for not answering the question..

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2010, 08:17:09 AM »
What happened to Mcaps and Financial independence?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2010, 08:19:38 AM »

Once one scam ends, its on to another. 

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2010, 08:23:54 AM »
Jagsampson enterprises has zero clue how the financial markets Operate. This has become very apparent by your posts...By stating a (EFT) like the (GLD) is leveraged with futures contracts etc...The (GLD) if you haven't know is a extraordinary large fund that invests in bullion..I suggest your read more about that specific fund before you group all ETF's into the same group. The fund is a terrific investment for small and large investors alike, the fund is very inexpensive for investors. Its annual expense ratio is about .40% of assets, which is a very cheap and safe way for casual investors to get involved. Best of all, you can trade the fund for about 40 cents for a person with a Direct access broker. About 7-10 dollars with brokers such as TD Ameritarde. The fund is highly liquid...meaning investors don't have to pay big spreads getting in and out...Investors can also hedge against losses against their long positions with options and futures.

In contrast to people who buy gold from Kb gold, who have to adsorb about 30%+ difference in the bid/ask spread..

Jag-Sampson you may not get paid directly from Investor deposits..however, your making a very large fee..Meaning that money ultimately comes Indirectly from investors.

It's like a B, or C class mutual fund. Meaning investors get hit in essence with a load when they redeem shares.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2010, 08:38:25 AM »
Just a note that there are Leveraged commodity ETf's currently available on the market..For example The pro-shares ultra ETF, symbol (UGL). However, please note that some of these leveraged index funds get twice the daily return of Gold....Meaning that if the price of gold goes up by 1 percent in a day. The fund will get about a 2% gain for that same day. However, these funds are meant only for day traders, As they reset everyday. You also have to worry about  when contango on some investing in commodity etf's. The profunds ultra ETF uses Futures/Emini futures/swaps/options to acheive it's 200% daily return objective.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2010, 09:10:42 AM »

Good point OzmO!  I love how MLM scammers such as 24KT/JaguarScams promise people that if they sign up, they will become wealthy, retire early and be financially independent.  Yet, these scammers themselves are far from financial independence and survive on ripping off desperate, naive people.

Once one scam ends, its on to another.  

Exactly!  First it was gas caps, when gas in the US was around $4 a gallon for a while.  Now gas prices are down,  the economy is poor and gold prices are up. So she jumped into a new "buy gold from me" scam.  It all depends on what it is that she believes people are desperate for at the moment.  That's her target, naive, desperate people.  

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2010, 09:27:29 AM »
Thanks for the link.. I translated it (pasted below for us all to read )

**** PLEASE note: I do not know the reputation or validity of this article publisher.

***article from link provided****** ie., UN-original content :P
Consumer conservationists criticize KB Precious Metal

Conservationists warn consumers with investments in gold to be cautious. In gold-saving plans, investors pay a huge even, is convinced of the Christian Prantner of Labor.

The company KB precious metals such as applying, according to Labor consumers with so-called savings plans in precious metals. The company is based in Munich Precious KB (KB) Capital & Business GmbH, and is in Lucerne (Lucerne KB Precious Metals Ltd.), where the payee Business GmbH in Munich. According to the agreement applies to Swiss law. The depot is placed where the customer bought gold in Switzerland for a supposedly reputable banking institution. Ratsuchende consumers reported in the conference on Labor, reports that the gold of the financial advisors are euphoric. Margin on sales or costs little is spoken. An analysis of records of KB precious metal shows through the PC-consumer protectors following weaknesses: Costs for gold as savers return Destroyer

Gold savers with a fixed rate contract should set up fee of 1,500 euros to pay (waived if Einmalanlagen) and have advertised for the "benefit", a special price of KB-three percent on the purchase price compared to a regular KB-get. However, these are preferred by a KB-gram gold bars, according to Labor was significantly higher than comparable market prices in Austria. Anyone who can send the gold to pay five percent of costs paid by the sum of (omitted from 3,000 euros). Moreover, two euros per month account maintenance fee payable (preparation and mailing of account statements are). Shipping, and accounting fees alone amount to 4.50 euros at a gold saver when, for example 50 euros each month submit to the side. "Set-up fee, shipping and account costs mount up, and real rate of return for small savers destroyer" says Prantner.

The risks of gold investments remain in the dark. "The gold price is subject to significant price volatility," warned Prantner. Among the advertised benefits of KB precious metals, however, lacks the decisive indication that the gold buying gold savers KB (about 35.89 euros per gram in 2.9.) Substantially more than they need to lie down on the redemption of gold by KB (26.63 euros per gram ) realize. In addition to the considerable cost savings until they have nearly 26-percent margin (or discount on the purchase price) by making gains over the holding period. "A gold savers who withdraws after a few years of the contract, for example due to demand for money, remains seated on the costs, if strong appreciation of gold, inevitably," criticized Prantner.

A further criticism of Labor: The terms are too meager. For example, missing from the purchase or contract, the value date for purchases and sales. "It is unclear when KB makes the gold transactions," said Prantner. There is also no custody agreement - the gold is, according to AK allegedly at the Swiss bank UBS.

***end of **
--

26% margin ....proven scam

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281211&page=1

Even the people on a forum of shady dealings scream scam..