Author Topic: lee  (Read 4546 times)

stlbbfan

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: lee
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2006, 06:02:37 AM »
so lee;
do you mind if a guy feel's your arms as long as he asks first?
do you think male muscle worship is part of your profession?
thanks

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2006, 07:06:59 AM »
Some of my best friends are gay and are the nicest down to earth people you could meet..not bullshit with them they are who they are.I know alot of gay people who you would also think twice about calling gay...
people are people so big deal if they are gay or whatever get over it.

thanks Lee. I dont know why more bodybuilders and famous people that have gay friends cant just say what you did.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2006, 07:10:44 AM »
Oh man,
The meat packing district was THE PLACE to hang out with all types of people.

You are correct.  It is horrible what has been done....Guiliani and his ilk have turned it into a yuppie playground.

Even Hogs and Heiffers has lost it's flavor.

Sandra

yea it used to be great there, a real tragedy. Seeing all these over dressed cologne/perfume smelling morons walking around this old cobblestoned industrial area thinking they discovered it is a joke. they just don't get it.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2006, 07:19:09 AM »
thanks Lee. I dont know why more bodybuilders and famous people that have gay friends cant just say what you did.

I don't think it's the fact that Lee has gay friends is what has people perplexed.

It's the context of the picture with that dude caressing Lee's pecs like they're female breasts that has most concerned.

Kind of furthers the notion that bodybuilders are doing gay for pay on the side.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...