Author Topic: MD making fun of lee  (Read 6056 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: MD making fun of lee
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2006, 02:26:01 PM »
i'm a normal adult human being, who does normal adult things, with a normal adult relationship, and a normal adult plan for the future, i repeat, lee is a joke and has no direction in life.  a tattoo on the face..please.  there's no excuse for that. he's all done.  lee is in for a rude awakening in the future, he'll wake up one day and think ' what the f**k is wrong with me?  where did it all go wrong? my life is complete shit and it's too late to turn back'.  if he doesnt end up in a mental institution or killing himself i'll be suprised.

Normal, Normal, Normal..........WTf does that mean?  Many people are living perfectly "Normal" miserable lives, what makes yours so great and who are to say your happiness is anyone Else's?

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2006, 02:45:46 PM »
Normal, Normal, Normal..........WTf does that mean?  Many people are living perfectly "Normal" miserable lives, what makes yours so great and who are to say your happiness is anyone Else's?

Wasn't that Evangelical pastor, leader of thousands of souls also leading a "normal life"?

People who live in glass houses....
Sandra

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2006, 02:47:57 PM »
Normal = boring.

The real good life comes from thinking about Slippys dick. It hillarious. :)

insinity

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2006, 04:02:07 PM »
How can a mag be run my kids? ???