Author Topic: My Fuking Truck Got Stolen!!  (Read 4147 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: My Fuking Truck Got Stolen!!
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2006, 01:45:35 PM »
That's true of most major American cities. In reality, the crime rate is WAY down from what it was in the 70's and 80's, yet to hear the media tell it, you'd think the crime rate was worse than ever.  ::)

concealed carry works!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2006, 04:35:45 PM »
Thats what everyone's been telling me too. I love that truck but at this point I would rather have it gone for good then get it back all fucked up. I just got back from looking at the apartment video footage and I got to watch the asshole drive it out of the parking lot.

I have theft covered in my insurance and the truck is only 2 months old to me so I'm hoping that I get close to the value of what I paid for it if I dont get the truck back. Next time I'll be installing an immobilizer on the vehicle to pervent this shit from happening again.

Hope you had notch insurance coverage. I have owned two Rangers myself. Too bad they are being discontinued from Ford's product line.
The House that Ruth built

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2006, 06:48:27 PM »
Hope you had notch insurance coverage. I have owned two Rangers myself. Too bad they are being discontinued from Ford's product line.

I know. Sucks. I really liked the design Ford put into that little truck and mine had all the power I needed for work, especially when you consider the price of one.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2006, 08:17:47 PM »
I had my car stolen too.  Here is a pic if anyone sees it around

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2006, 08:53:28 PM »
very likely an illegal immigrant

Mexican?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2006, 08:54:06 PM »
I had my car stolen too.  Here is a pic if anyone sees it around
lmfao even the soldier thinks Vince is funny

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2006, 09:03:49 AM »
Being that you only purchased it two months ago...you should get the same value in return.  Don't sweat it & get the paperwork started.  They don't cut you a check overnight.

In my friends case, he was lucky & got just a tad more than the actual purchase price.  It doesn't replace the items he had in the glove box (pictures, cd's, etc...) but in the end....the way he looked at it....you just go out & get another vehicle.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2006, 10:36:36 AM »
I live in Boston. I have a had a car stolen when I was in college.... Stolen on Mass Ave.  87 was right around the time Boston was turning to a war zone.  There was 200 murders in 89 and there was only a population of 1 million in the city. Things have gotten 10 times better since. But during that time period from 87 to 90 it was BAD.

Yup  I lived their from 74-85.  Allot of changes for the worst.  Walking down Mass ave. too far and your in the heart of the People's Republic of Roxburry, not the place to be.  I remember when it was one of the safest and coolest city's to live in.  All it took was $$$ and you had it made.  Always something to do and the hot co-ed's made it very easy to score.  I miss those care free days.  But like you said it got ugly after 89 and last time I was there, it was a different city.  No more Combat Zone :(
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2006, 10:52:53 AM »
Sorry that happended to you. THeives don't think of the inconvenience that they put people in.  But this should make you feel better.
 Back in 2005 when the Mercedes Benz CLS55 just came out, Bernie Eseccelone (sp), head  of Formula 1 racing, and multi-billionaire had his car parked, I beleive it was in the US. Well he came back to see his brand new CLS55 up on blocks because they took his wheels. He had to bum a ride from somebody

So it happens to the best of us, except he can just buy another one.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2006, 11:17:14 AM »
Being that you only purchased it two months ago...you should get the same value in return.  Don't sweat it & get the paperwork started.  They don't cut you a check overnight.

In my friends case, he was lucky & got just a tad more than the actual purchase price.  It doesn't replace the items he had in the glove box (pictures, cd's, etc...) but in the end....the way he looked at it....you just go out & get another vehicle.

Yeah, it finally sunk in I got ripped. Anyway, if they dont find the truck in 22 days I get a check for a new truck. I'm just kinda expecting the insurance company to give me a lame amount compared to what I paid but then there's other people that say I should get full value so I'll just have to wait and see. Thanks.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2006, 01:47:44 PM »
Yeah, it finally sunk in I got ripped. Anyway, if they dont find the truck in 22 days I get a check for a new truck. I'm just kinda expecting the insurance company to give me a lame amount compared to what I paid but then there's other people that say I should get full value so I'll just have to wait and see. Thanks.

you will get the Kelly Blue book value for a 2005 ranger minus your deductible.You will not get compensated for any options that were on the truck that were not from the factory.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2006, 09:13:22 PM »
That's what you get for driving a truck, you redneck!

Next time, get a car with GPS tracking.

Nothing wrong with trucks bubba!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2006, 08:21:03 PM »
Sorry to hear that happened to you. I kinda know what it feels like.
A few years ago, I parked my car on Balmuto, just outside the Manulife centre to hit a bank machine.
I came out 15 mins later, ...and my car was gone!  :o

Wasn't stolen, ...just towed. Those mofos wait around the corner, ...and the minute the clock strikes 5pm, they start towing. Even tho it wasn't stolen, I thought it was for a while so I know the initial anger you feel.

Hope you get your full purchase price.
w

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2006, 08:37:15 PM »
Nothing wrong with trucks bubba!!

translation:

Joe's a redneck who drives a truck.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2006, 08:39:41 PM »
translation:

Joe's a redneck who drives a truck.

I had a truck and miss it, I have an SUV right now and will go back to the truck for me and the Benz for Lori (hopefully)!

For me cars just are not practical!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2006, 08:45:47 PM »
I had a truck and miss it, I have an SUV right now and will go back to the truck for me and the Benz for Lori (hopefully)!

For me cars just are not practical!

truck drivers = rednecks
SUV drivers = soccer moms

hope this helps.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2006, 08:48:24 PM »
My baby got stolen and stripped a while back. Nothing worse!! I was so pissed wanted to get the assholes myself. Found out who did it and they were in one of the meanest gangs in the country..... So I let the cops take care of it  ;D

P

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2006, 08:53:06 PM »
truck drivers = rednecks

hope this helps.

I'll take my chances right after I drive over the next BMW that cuts me off ;D!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2006, 08:58:13 PM »
I'll take my chances right after I drive over the next BMW that cuts me off ;D!!

If I lived in Cali, I'd be sure to cut you off in my BMW.  Your pussy little SUV wouldn't be driving over shit.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2006, 09:26:35 PM »

If I lived in Cali, I'd be sure to cut you off in my BMW.  Your pussy little SUV wouldn't be driving over shit.

This is my SUV ;D.......

HOPE THIS HELPS!

Beside's I happen to have neighbor who can build me a truck at cost that would run over just about anything you have ;D!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2006, 09:35:35 PM »
This is my SUV ;D.......

Like I said....   REDNECK!   ::)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2006, 09:41:02 PM »
truck drivers = rednecks

hope this helps.

goatboy=dumbass yuppie

hope this helps.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2006, 09:41:48 PM »
My baby got stolen and stripped a while back. Nothing worse!! I was so pissed wanted to get the assholes myself. Found out who did it and they were in one of the meanest gangs in the country..... So I let the cops take care of it  ;D

smart thinking.
bodybuildersreality.com

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2006, 09:47:49 PM »

Like I said....   REDNECK!   ::)

I'll take my Benz (Class) over your BMW (yuppie) any time..........but my truck (when I get it).....well lets just say don't get in front of me!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2006, 09:52:49 PM »
I'll take my Benz (Class) over your BMW (yuppie) any time..........but my truck (when I get it).....well lets just say don't get in front of me!!

Benz and BMW overpriced.