Author Topic: Hanging with Lee!!!  (Read 2431 times)

swolllen

• Getbig II
Hanging with Lee!!!
« on: November 11, 2006, 05:53:32 PM »
Just want to give out a big thanks to Lee for letting me and my family hangout with him....I must say Lee keeps it real, and is very down to earth.....He is a true professional!!!    The sight of a professional bodybuilder is unreal, and he wasn't in contest shape and he looked HUGE!!!  The ifbb is crazy to have suspended such an incredible athlete....Lee i wish u the best and hope to hang out again sometime...

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Hanging with Lee!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 06:30:24 PM »
Not a problem you have my number just let me know....take care

Lee

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 07:09:37 PM »
tu esposa/novia/hermana(?) esta muy buena.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 11:50:28 AM »
Just want to give out a big thanks to Lee for letting me and my family hangout with him....I must say Lee keeps it real, and is very down to earth.....He is a true professional!!!    The sight of a professional bodybuilder is unreal, and he wasn't in contest shape and he looked HUGE!!!  The ifbb is crazy to have suspended such an incredible athlete....Lee i wish u the best and hope to hang out again sometime...
wow thats awesome! you see why Lee has so many fans! I hope to one day meet him as well.
bodybuildersreality.com

swolllen

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 02:47:14 PM »
Yeah i still cant believe i was hanging out with Lee....he really does give back to his fans!!!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2006, 05:07:24 PM »
Yeah i still cant believe i was hanging out with Lee....he really does give back to his fans!!!

Hows your son doing? still trying to fly like superman?  :) jumping off things.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2006, 05:20:56 PM »
Hows your son doing? still trying to fly like superman?  :) jumping off things.
haha! how old is he??
bodybuildersreality.com

swolllen

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 06:43:05 AM »
Hows your son doing? still trying to fly like superman?   jumping off things.

yeah he is doing good, thanks...and yup still thinks he can fly!!! He is 3yrs old....

swolllen

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2006, 06:58:23 AM »
hey Jr. yates i was telling Lee that he needs to make a Lee Priest weekend so that his fans can all come down and hang out with him and workout.... but i think he needs to run it every weekend for like a month that way he can keep the groups small around 4-6, that way u can really spend some time with him.....as far as charging people to come work out with him??? im sure he would make it reasonable more like everyone pays their way....i think ronnie coleman weekend was like $500 and hopefully u were in his group and got to workout with him.....

Lee u need to make your first annual weekend, and here's an idea u can donate the proceeds to the Lee Priest foundation....

marinesgt

• Getbig III
  • Talk again..I'll snatch the life from your body...
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 08:32:12 AM »
hey Lee i second that Lee Priest Weekend!! ;D i'm broke as hell right now but i'd try and scrape up the money to come hangout and workout with ya!!drop some hints to PDI and see what comes about man!!
FIYAAAH!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2006, 10:58:27 AM »
hey Lee i second that Lee Priest Weekend!! ;D i'm broke as hell right now but i'd try and scrape up the money to come hangout and workout with ya!!drop some hints to PDI and see what comes about man!!

will see what i CAN DO.

LEE

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 08:09:56 AM »
wow thats awesome! you see why Lee has so many fans! I hope to one day meet him as well.
I agree. Lee is aside from bbdg Lee is a great person.

PB

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2006, 12:46:28 PM »
hey Jr. yates i was telling Lee that he needs to make a Lee Priest weekend so that his fans can all come down and hang out with him and workout.... but i think he needs to run it every weekend for like a month that way he can keep the groups small around 4-6, that way u can really spend some time with him.....as far as charging people to come work out with him??? im sure he would make it reasonable more like everyone pays their way....i think ronnie coleman weekend was like $500 and hopefully u were in his group and got to workout with him.....

Lee u need to make your first annual weekend, and here's an idea u can donate the proceeds to the Lee Priest foundation....
yeah that would be very cool, but it can be hard on the pro though. your son is 3!? haha that is awesome! sounds like a cute little guy.
bodybuildersreality.com