Author Topic: Corey Everson was awesome!  (Read 14343 times)

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Corey Everson was awesome!
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2006, 04:26:26 PM »
Ps I knew Cory and met Jeff a few times.Not all bad.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2006, 04:31:20 PM »

You know shit, fucksticks!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2006, 04:32:47 PM »

Z = 1.22X1 + 0,4663X2
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2006, 04:39:58 PM »
Jeff made Cory.  It was Jeff contacts, experience and knowledge that got Cory where she was.  Ask her and she'll tell you the same thing.  Please sometimes you comment on stuff you have no idea about.  Just like me.  If you have ever talked to Jeff and seen what he has done, you'll see why he is easily one of the most knowledgable guys in the industry.  Jeff was Editor or something of M&F to if I'm not mistaken.  You think that might have helped her a little. 

Exactly.....

Jeff made Cory Everson......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2006, 04:50:27 PM »
I never said any thing about who helped who just 1st mistake married fat boy.It's a shame so much of BB is what contacts you have.Laughable.

Well thats about how it is in every business.  You may know more than anyone, but if you don't now th right people forget. 

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2006, 04:51:48 PM »
Agreed 100%.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2006, 06:29:00 PM »
she was in double iimpact?

was she the bad chick chasing van damn?

Indeed she was.

yeah, in double impact she was hot, especially when she pinned that other chick up against the wall...mm

A man of my own heart. She was smoking in that scene!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2006, 05:06:56 AM »
Did somebody say they needed some "goddamn pictures"(???)...Cory Everson forever...

Cory Everson is very sexy and very feminine. She looks amazing:)

PB

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2006, 06:25:59 AM »
Cory was the total package, but even she used AAS.

After she retired, her face got a bit rougher from the androgens and it showed, but I didn't know she had plastic surgery for it.

I can't see female bodybuilding ever going back to that perfect mix of aesthetics and size.

DIV

Hey Div, hope things are going well for you in your personal and professional life! 

Let's see if I can get through this post w/o making any dumb-ass typos.!?

Of course, no pro. IFBB FBBer of Cory's era, circa '82-'90, would ever admit to using AAS unless they were caught/tested-positive (e.g. Tonya Knight and Raye Hollitt).  Since Jeff was her husband/PT/etc., there is a high probability she did juice to a degree!

For example, if you could ever see a copy of the Women's Physique World videotape/DVD on Cory, you will see that when she started w-t/BB she was VERY thin (relatively speaking) and then, in the very early 80's, she gained a LOT of muscle-size VERY rapidly.  Of course, Jeff was a "regular juicer" and so it's very probable he introduced her to juicing, as well. 

I recall training with some of her FBB competitors in the early-mid eighties, at Coffee's Gym where I trained, who would comment in amazement at Cory's rapid increase in muscular hypertrophy from contest to contest ('82-'84) as being "quite unusual".

I was at the '84 Montreal Ms. Olympia (I was working for the airlines, then, which made it easy to fly non-rev.!) where Cory won her first Ms. O beating out a heavily-favored Rachel  McLish.  Cory looked awesome up-close and was a really "different look" for a Ms. O (up to then ) with her relatively broad shoulders.

As I recall, Cory just blew away the Ms. O competition in '88, but won a very controversial/unpopular decision over Sandy Riddell (I wonder whatever happened to her?) in '89.

Here's another great pic. (sure beats Jane Russell!)..

and, FINALLY, the youtube video of Cory in her prime...

&search=cory%20everson

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2006, 04:28:23 PM »
Hey Div, hope things are going well for you in your personal and professional life! 

Let's see if I can get through this post w/o making any dumb-ass typos.!?

Of course, no pro. IFBB FBBer of Cory's era, circa '82-'90, would ever admit to using AAS unless they were caught/tested-positive (e.g. Tonya Knight and Raye Hollitt).  Since Jeff was her husband/PT/etc., there is a high probability she did juice to a degree!

For example, if you could ever see a copy of the Women's Physique World videotape/DVD on Cory, you will see that when she started w-t/BB she was VERY thin (relatively speaking) and then, in the very early 80's, she gained a LOT of muscle-size VERY rapidly.  Of course, Jeff was a "regular juicer" and so it's very probable he introduced her to juicing, as well. 

I recall training with some of her FBB competitors in the early-mid eighties, at Coffee's Gym where I trained, who would comment in amazement at Cory's rapid increase in muscular hypertrophy from contest to contest ('82-'84) as being "quite unusual".

I was at the '84 Montreal Ms. Olympia (I was working for the airlines, then, which made it easy to fly non-rev.!) where Cory won her first Ms. O beating out a heavily-favored Rachel  McLish.  Cory looked awesome up-close and was a really "different look" for a Ms. O (up to then ) with her relatively broad shoulders.

As I recall, Cory just blew away the Ms. O competition in '88, but won a very controversial/unpopular decision over Sandy Riddell (I wonder whatever happened to her?) in '89.

and, FINALLY, the youtube video of Cory in her prime...

&search=cory%20everson

Richard,

There's no question that Cory used AAS, just a matter of how much and what compounds.

Regardless, she is more attractive than any of the current female bodybuilders will ever be.......face, physique......everything .

On a side note, do you think "The Dish" McLish used AAS?

Did Sandy Riddell retire due to losing that bitter decisions to Cory?

I really don't think anyone had much of a chance of beating Cory Everson in her prime........even if she came in "off", her beauty tended to sway judges.

She was untouchable.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2006, 05:52:15 PM »
I wouldn't throw her out of bed...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2006, 06:53:57 PM »

Monster reality.  These girls look like flat chested men without implants and make up.  How someone could be into that look, is beyond me.  Here's a shot of a real woman.  Most of these fitness women are shot with their clenbuterol and tit jobs.  Get real.
N

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2006, 06:59:17 PM »
I remember reading in one of the mags in the late 80's how Cory was in the gym and she was overhead pressing 80lb DB's regularly.  I was young and just getting into it all but I remember thinking damn!!

Saw her guest pose in 1989 and she was standing right next to me in the isle before she walked on stage and I could just feel her energy, that woman was dreamy.

Flex 215

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2006, 01:09:54 AM »

Cory Everson was definately hot, no doubt. But I would take Jane Russell in her prime as well.

Actually, Cory's sister Cameo Kneuer was way hotter in my opinion.

Flex 215

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2006, 01:34:51 AM »

Monster reality.  These girls look like flat chested men without implants and make up.  How someone could be into that look, is beyond me.  Here's a shot of a real woman.  Most of these fitness women are shot with their clenbuterol and tit jobs.  Get real.

Yeah Croatch, I agree with you in the fact that Bettie Ballhaus is a real women!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2006, 05:06:20 PM »

It is real, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  I think lots of different looks are sexy for women.  I think the chick you posted pics of is very sexy too.  See thats the beauty of it there are many different types of women to enjoy.  Kinda sucks when someone thinks their vision is the "good" one all the time, that type of person seems overbearing and most people including women dont care for that much in people.

SecondFocus

• Getbig II
  • Wanna See More...?
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2006, 09:58:14 PM »
Cory was and still is really something special. I just saw her over the Summer at Venice and the woman is tremendous.

And as far as who made who, for those of you who might remember, there was once Sonny And Cher. Sonny made Cher but without Cher, Sonny was going nowhere. Maybe the same comparison would apply.
Ian L. Sitren
SecondFocus

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2006, 09:59:51 PM »
           Cory Everson was definately hot, no doubt. But I would take Jane Russell in her prime as well.

My friend was Cameos boyfriend for about 5 years or more.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2006, 05:51:44 AM »

Yes Flex 215, Jane Russell was one hell of an all-natural woman in her time...no AAS, boob job, cleb/doping, etc.!  However, relative to Cory, Jane's leg develoment was "somewhat lacking".