Author Topic: The legendary Bill Pearl  (Read 11300 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: The legendary Bill Pearl
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2006, 11:10:57 AM »
Was Pearl a natural?  A guy who won't even eat meat seems like he wouldn't use the sauce.

That is what I heard.
just push some weight!

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2006, 11:12:43 AM »
yes but the majority of the public are rediculously obese, out of shape, never ifted a weight, and voted democrats into office. they have no say in etermining who has the better body.

personally, i would chooose coleman in a second. its not even a decision.

and there are naturals today that look better than pearl...just not the triceps. and that is embarrasing to him, considering he took steroids, and they didnt.

Like whom?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2006, 11:14:42 AM »
Like whom?
glad you asked.

all these guys are lifetime naturals. all look better than pearl(who took steriods).

d[-_-]b actin all cool

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2006, 11:16:54 AM »
glad you asked.

all these guys are lifetime naturals. all look better than pearl(who took steriods).

Do you know them personally?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2006, 11:20:07 AM »
Do you know them personally?
yeah. ::)

the first two are from the 50's, jackass. the last one could ave possibly taken them because they were around...but from what i hear he looked like a bodybuilder when he was like 6b years old and never touched a weifght...and his sister is a beast too.just crazy genetics.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2006, 11:29:48 AM »
yeah. ::)

the first two are from the 50's, jackass. the last one could ave possibly taken them because they were around...but from what i hear he looked like a bodybuilder when he was like 6b years old and never touched a weifght...and his sister is a beast too.just crazy genetics.

So, you dont know if they took or not. Earlier you said you knew for a fact, now the gene-gifted one might have taken... ::)
You wanna bash Pearl, just do it, no need for bs stories.
And Pearl looks better than them, btw. ;D

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2006, 11:39:32 AM »
Now that's a physique a lot of people would aspire to look like ;)

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2006, 11:44:41 AM »
Bill Pearl, as many know, has admitted to doing a cycle of Dianabol back when he first found out about them....from Dr Ziegler himself, if I recall...it's in his book anyway.

Perhaps he did take some drugs, perhaps he didn't.  I think that he's a great role model for bodybuilding because he obviously didn't roid out like the trend that followed, ie, Arnold's time.  

I think that Pearl is among the last of the great "naturals", but even still...imagine what the bodybuilding scene today would be like if his body was the standard.  Remember that Bill Pearl is a genetic freak able to put on muscle MUCH more easily than his peers....there would probably only be 10 pro's in the ranks if there were NO drugs and only the absolute genetic best competed.  That's where I put Bill Pearl, among the best in the mild usage category.

That's why the IFBB has no problem with drugs...with drugs, literally anyone can compete and look somewhat good.  Of course the genetic guys will rise to the top, but if there were no drugs?...only the
ACTUAL best would be there.  And due to the much more stringent diet and yes, harder work for less results would discourage most people trying to 'make it' ....for a fact, there would be nowhere NEAR the amount of money there is today.

But I agree that Bill Pearl was and IS awesome...and if you don't agree, well...don't agree.