Author Topic: DA. Monster Meltdown, threats and more!  (Read 2934 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
DA. Monster Meltdown, threats and more!
« on: November 14, 2006, 01:24:08 PM »

Saturday night...or early Sunday morning. Whichever you prefer. 12:30am MY time...1:30am HIS time. A call was made...

3rd ring...'Hello?'

'...oh, ello, Mr. A-t--ny?'
 " Who's this????"
 '...I was given this number from a friend of mine...Lamar Latrell...do you remember him? '
 "Who? Who is this???"
 '..oh, well Lamar said you will do a session for me at my hotel room tonite...how much will you charge me?'
 "...I'm gonna call the fkn COPs you fkn f@ggot ass BITCH...who is this, SPOTTER? I'll fkn KILL you!!! "
 '...calm down sir...we are on the same team...why u so angry?'
 " don't ever call me again you fkn GETBIG f@ggot...you call me again and I'll get my uncle to trace it then I'm gonna fkn sue you then I'll kick yer fkn a$$ you jealous bitch!!! Go get a life you fkn queer!"

Click: Hungup.

Provided hours and hours of laughter and jest!
?

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: DA. Monster Meltdown, threats and more!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 01:26:00 PM »
  Saturday night...or early Sunday morning. Whichever you prefer. 12:30am MY time...1:30am HIS time. A call was made...

3rd ring...'Hello?'

" Who's this????"
 '...I was given this number from a friend of mine...Lamar Latrell...do you remember him? '
 "Who? Who is this???"
 '..oh, well Lamar said you will do a session for me at my hotel room tonite...how much will you charge me?'
 "...I'm gonna call the fkn COPs you fkn f@ggot ass BITCH...who is this, SPOTTER? I'll fkn KILL you!!! "
 " don't ever call me again you fkn GETBIG f@ggot...you call me again and I'll get my uncle to trace it then I'm gonna fkn sue you then I'll kick yer fkn a$$ you jealous bitch!!! Go get a life you fkn queer!"

Blockhead puttin' on teh game 8)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 01:26:28 PM »
hahahahahahahaha, that is fucking gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 01:27:59 PM »
next time you have to record that!! that sounds like typical DA threat-lol. maybe he will put up another threatening youtube video pointed at getbig-lol. be careful though- DA might be a bigger stalker than dante-lol

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 01:35:39 PM »

3rd ring...'Hello?'

" Who's this????"
 "Who? Who is this???"

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahah

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 01:36:58 PM »
next time you have to record that!! that sounds like typical DA threat-lol. maybe he will put up another threatening youtube video pointed at getbig-lol. be careful though- DA might be a bigger stalker than dante-lol
Whoa! I'm not even going to go there, whitewidow...for 'political' reasons so I'll leave it at that!

It was on speaker phone. I was at an Outback Steakhouse with another Getbigger who pleaded with me to reamain 'anonymous'. Doesn't even have 50 posts on here...so not a real major player.

To get it on youtube in a better audio for all of us to hear and laugh to is the key. I don't know much about technical stuff or how to go about that but I know there are some tech-geeks on here who know their way around a Radio Shack who can get this done. It would be an instant Getbig Hall of Fame classic!

What was funny is that he thought it was 'spotter'. Ah hahahahaha!  
?

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 01:55:24 PM »
HAHAHA........Lamar Latrell......classic.... ..

Derek is hilarious. Is he even capable of completing a sentence without the word fck in it at least twice?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2006, 01:57:39 PM »
classic shit hahaha

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 01:58:26 PM »
HAHAHA........Lamar Latrell......classic.... ..

Derek is hilarious. Is he even capable of completing a sentence without the word fck in it at least twice?
Yea...I'm glad you caught that name I used. He was like..."Who?" I used a real lispy gay guy voice. If I planned it out better I would have had some Cher or Village People music in the backround. He may have taken it more serious.
?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2006, 02:01:09 PM »
HAHAHA!

Gay-ownage!
HAHA, RON.....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2006, 02:11:49 PM »

I was shocked cuz he doesn't have a typical gawdy greaseball east coast accent. He started screaming though! I heard his tv on in the backround...probably watching 'Will&Grace' or something.
?

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 02:23:14 PM »
hahahahahaha great shit block!!!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2006, 02:31:15 PM »
I was shocked cuz he doesn't have a typical gawdy greaseball east coast accent. He started screaming though! I heard his tv on in the backround...probably watching 'Will&Grace' or something.

I was speaking to one of the Fattellis past weekend, apparently Derek's uncle is a Capo, fuhgetaboutit...

I think you better watch out for this Cugine......

Block, just watch your back paijan.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2006, 02:35:58 PM »

I heard Derek used to have a lisp...................u ntil the age of 11, at which time he started sucking the cock..........coincidenc e?
HAHA, RON.....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2006, 03:07:11 PM »

I was speaking to one of the Fattellis past weekend, apparently Derek's uncle is a Capo, fuhgetaboutit...

I think you better watch out for this Cugine......

Block, just watch your back paijan.
Look, listen to me...the Capo outfit has a truce with ours...there aint nuthin to worry about. You understand? I'll worry about the Capo crew...you just worry about collecting the numbers and keeping your mouth SHUT. What did I tell you about talkin to those Fatelli's? Look at me...they're JERKOFFS....J-E-R-K-O-F-F-S, and they're mama is the biggest jerkoff.
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 03:10:10 PM »
Look, listen to me...the Capo outfit has a truce with ours...there aint nuthin to worry about. You understand? I'll worry about the Capo crew...you just worry about collecting the numbers and keeping your mouth SHUT. What did I tell you about talkin to those Fatelli's? Look at me...they're JERKOFFS....J-E-R-K-O-F-F-S, and they're mama is the biggest jerkoff.

derek is a cafone, and his mother is a goumada,

guys a fuckin mook, mamon..

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 03:14:22 PM »
Skype would work great.  You can get it at http://www.skype.com/ Its free. You can call people from your computer and the number that shows up on there caller ID is like 1234432344.
S

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2006, 03:17:54 PM »

Thanks, Ben!

?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2006, 03:35:23 PM »
It'd be awesome if we could get a cue button for Dan and Bob if someone recorded that and they could push it all the time like Jim Rome does with the Mel Gibson clip from Ransom "GIMME BACK MY SON!"

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2006, 03:38:20 PM »
Somebody record that delusional fag.... His meltdowns are the best.
-

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2006, 04:32:30 PM »

He kept PMingme telling me I was 'done' and how he is going to 'kill me'. Hahahahahahahaha!
?