Author Topic: NPC Natinals: Palumbo's Predicitns ...... And DA fight details....  (Read 6382 times)

kt007

• Getbig II
Re: NPC Natinals: Palumbo's Predicitns ...... And DA fight details....
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2006, 09:51:49 PM »
Smarter, I dont know about that.  Seems like he just quotes alot of books.  Application is a different thing.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2006, 09:56:51 PM »
Smarter, I dont know about that.  Seems like he just quotes alot of books.  Application is a different thing.

Look at TA's physical changes, his academic credentals (he claims to have won a science competition as a kid, he studies at a university++) and his will to compete in Mr.Getbig, where he prepared every detail from lighting and coloring to diet and exercise. Adonix clearly also has the ability to learn and plan well for himself, shown through his knowledge about different areas. His drive is much stronger than DA's, and his ability to apply what he knows is clearly demonstrated in several areas.

DA does gay4pay, and can not write properly. DA also use lots of drugs.

DA = Dumb f**k.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2006, 08:10:07 PM »
Someone post the pic with skinny Palumbo in college getting ready to run some race at the starting line.
Team Goodrum!

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2006, 04:32:32 AM »
I thought you said after dieting down for the Mr Getbig that you would never allow yourself to get fat again?

Haha - after all that bullsh it, this is where he will probably claim that he managed to get over 200lbs while staying under 8% bf - because he is a genetic freak. Words fail me with this tool !! Having said that, DA is as bad, so i really dont give a shi t who wins the fight (not that it will ever happen)