Author Topic: pwned!  (Read 2504 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: pwned!
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2006, 10:27:57 PM »
lol. what do you know about fighting men that you didn't read on the internet or see on tv? Not a damn thing.

I know that a lot of people who fought in vietnam came home and learned more about the motives behind the war, and ran for office intent on keeping us out of unnecessary long-term wars.  And it lasted 40 years.  Which could mean that a generation scorned will last 2 generations before the next group gets in and is all gung ho for war.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2006, 10:28:43 PM »
LOL...

i hate liberals.  I hate neocons.  I'm a moderate republican on all issues.  I don't believe we should invade other soverign nations on false pretenses.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2006, 10:30:30 PM »
LOL...

i hate liberals.  I hate neocons.  I'm a moderate republican on all issues.  I don't believe we should invade other soverign nations on false pretenses.

Rob, no offence dude, but damn near every post is far from moderate and way to the left!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2006, 10:35:29 PM »
Rob, no offence dude, but damn near every post is far from moderate and way to the left!

I am moderate on all social issues.  I would slap the WIC out of a welfare mom's hands.  I would lock a crackhead up for 20 years.  I love my guns.  I believe in small govt involvement (dems used to be the party of big govt spending).

However, I stray from that when it comes to 911 and the wars.  I have studied it for nearly a year now, and I know 911 was at the very least allowed to happen to get us into war.  This is murder, and whoever it was - the pricks at the FAA up to whoever ordered them - need to be in a cell for doing it.  And the Afghani and iraqi wars were both justified by terrorism (and the CIS started al quida to do our dirty work in the 80s). 

So I'm a moderate repub.  I don't believe in global domination - and the neocons do.  Bush said it last week, that we have to finish war in iraq to stop them from raising gas prices.  This is a clear admisison that we're losing men over there to basically, tell another nation what price to see their own resources at! LOL...

I vote repub on everything local and usually state.  But the small group in DC is bent on taking over 3 nations there before 2008, by any means necessary.  And I'm not too cool with that.  Are you?

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2006, 10:38:16 PM »
I am moderate on all social issues.  I would slap the WIC out of a welfare mom's hands.  I would lock a crackhead up for 20 years.  I love my guns......

Finally some good things to hear that make sense from you.  You are not totally gone to the left.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2006, 10:43:32 PM »
I hate liberals lol... I seriously do.  They fucking whine, they want to be taken care of, they act like everyone owes them.

But I hate neocons too... they use terror threats to boost poll numbers.  They covered up US/ISI ties to Atta in the 911 commission.  They lied about what they knew about 911.  They can't be fucking trusted.  period.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2006, 10:51:00 PM »
you're the furthest thing from a fucking hunter.  You're a sheep, bro.  You don't have an independent thought.  And you don't have peace in your heart, because you know you're not doing the right thing.  That's the difference. You can mock me, laugh, make jokes, and support all the empire building you want.  But when we're both old men, you'll wonder if God will forgive the shitty things you did and the bad bad men you supported out of fear.  I will face the good lord with a clean soul because every day of my life, I fought to educate and help leads others to support the search for truth and what is right. 

Preach brotha!  Preach!!!