Author Topic: your life philosophy  (Read 3896 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: your life philosophy
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2006, 10:14:37 AM »
just pointing out your flawed logic :D

I'm not opposed to enviornmental practices that are designed to benefit humans, like clean air/water/etc, and sound conservation practices, also designed to benefit humans and our needs.

I'm talking about the whackos who want to "protect the planet" as though the planet, or nature, or animals somehow have "rights".
Ron: "I am lazy."

MiniMiggy

• Getbig II
  • The Earth is your only home. Treat it well.
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2006, 10:17:09 AM »
I'm not opposed to enviornmental practices that are designed to benefit humans, like clean air/water/etc, and sound conservation practices, also designed to benefit humans and our needs.

I'm talking about the whackos who want to "protect the planet" as though the planet, or nature, or animals somehow have "rights".

You, sir, have no soul.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2006, 10:24:39 AM »
You, sir, have no soul.

better than having no brain

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2006, 10:52:57 AM »

my point, dipshit, was that you implying environmental practices were useless cause the earth wont be around in several hundred million years is about as smart as saying im not gonna eat today cause ill die in 50

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2006, 12:31:02 PM »
shut up, time-out boy.  ;D

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2006, 12:37:30 PM »
Poor jimmy, what did he do now?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2006, 12:17:17 PM »
My life philosophy is similar to that of the stuff preached in Eastern faiths such as Hinduism, Janism, Buddhism. I don't believe in anything supernatural. I believe in non-violence, simple pursuits and liberation of the mind.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2006, 12:40:58 PM »
Janism,

(assuming you mean Jainism) Are you one of the people who brings a broom with you everywhere you go to sweep bugs out of your way so you dont accidently kill them :D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2006, 12:52:04 PM »
(assuming you mean Jainism) Are you one of the people who brings a broom with you everywhere you go to sweep bugs out of your way so you dont accidently kill them :D

I don't follow their philosophy literally. What I meant is that most of the Eastern faiths preach Ahimsa, and that's one religious concept I can follow.
What I can't follow is some bullshit about not eating pork and praying 5 times a day, fuck that.