Author Topic: Question for the females...  (Read 18793 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Question for the females...
« on: November 15, 2006, 08:48:27 PM »

When you are looking at men do you look for certain aesthetic features that are independant of race or do you prefer certain races over others who just happen to possess more of those qualities.

ex:  Do you find yourself more attracted to Hispanic/Italian guys because of the darker features, due to the features themselves, or do you just like Hispanic/Italian guys.

Do you like caucasian men because they possess blue eyes, the color itself, or do you like caucausian men and they just happen to have blue eyes?

I'm hoping to get some good perspective on this........

Thanks in advance.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Question for the females...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 09:16:39 PM »
why? what kinda guys are you looking for?  Just kidding.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 09:18:10 PM »
why? what kinda guys are you looking for?  Just kidding.

I'm trying to get insight from women on this.......

It would help me understand some things.

DIV

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 09:29:17 PM »
I'm trying to get insight from women on this.......

It would help me understand some things.

DIV

i'm just playing with you.  Hopefully you wont get the, its more about his personality, blah blah.  Things you'll hear will be, nice chest, arms. eyes smile. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 10:49:03 PM »
When you are looking at men do you look for certain aesthetic features that are independant of race or do you prefer certain races over others who just happen to possess more of those qualities.

ex:  Do you find yourself more attracted to Hispanic/Italian guys because of the darker features, due to the features themselves, or do you just like Hispanic/Italian guys.

Do you like caucasian men because they possess blue eyes, the color itself, or do you like caucausian men and they just happen to have blue eyes?

Thanks in advance.

DIV

Ok DIV, I'll bite.

Not particularly looking, ...however I find myself physically attracted to aesthetic features independent of race.

That being said, ...it really is more of an energy thing for me. I find myself attracted more towards a man's energy than anything else. Then there's the personality, intelligence, attitude etc.,

As for the eyes thing, ...it's more the man behind the eyes than it is any specific eye color.

Race is unimportant as far as I'm concerned. I have never met a man in any race that I couldn't say was unattractive. I think it has more to do with culture than race ...at least for me.
w

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 11:31:44 PM »
hmmmm....

I'll be honest when I say that have always been attracted to darker features, ie....dark hair, eyes, and tan skin.  I am cuban, which I think attributes to my preference.  But like Jag said, race has never really been a factor.  I can only speak for myself, but the way a man carries himself, his attitude, mannerisms, and personality are larger factors than just looks.  I've dated gorgeous men that had the personality of a rock, and normal looking ones that were fun to be with. 

IMO, it all boils down to using all of your relationships (good and bad) to your benefit.  Take something from all of them, and use it towards finding that "perfect person". 

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2006, 07:24:29 AM »

Thanks in advance.

DIV

My ex-wife noticed how thick my wallet was when we met, i'm totally convinced of it now.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2006, 07:51:48 AM »
I've always been attracted to darker skin and squinty eyes (I don't know why) and fairly muscular.  So to answer your question-the features determine it not the race but certain races tend to have those qualities.  Anyway the current guys I am dating are blonde, and definitely not that muscular...even if I am attracted to certain types doesn't mean I only date that type.
Jennifer

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 09:13:14 AM »
Initially, I'm attracted to dark hair and eyes.  But I've dated red heads, blondes and a baldy as well.

I also prefer muscular to overweight.  I am not attracted to skinny men.
R

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2006, 09:57:33 AM »
There are women, who like you, have very focused tastes. Then there are those who don't have such rigorous requirements. Although I have mostly been attracted to darker guys because I am blonde, don't have any big prerequisites. Do however definitely fall of my chair for the kind of man who is physically bigger rather than skinny (or the amazing pearman) and has the kind of seething eyes that will instantly transmit his aberrant mental process to me.  But that makes me like 90% of the other women. See STella's post above.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2006, 12:53:11 PM »
I've always been attracted to darker skin and squinty eyes (I don't know why)

i'm down right cross eyed babe...

you'd love me!
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2006, 01:08:27 PM »
For all you gals that say you are attracted to darker men, ...don't rule out the blonds.

Years ago, the town I grew up in was predominantly Italian. It was the equivalent of living in Woodbridge (Play will understand the reference) I used to find myself attracted to darker men, then I found myself intensely attracted to a gorgeous blond haired green-eyed italian guy named GianCarlo. {swoon}. Later when I moved to Cali, I noticed there are some good looking blondes out there. I guess being up here in Canada, most blondes always seemed so pale & lifeless. I admit tho, I can be especially smitten with the dark Irish look. Brunettes with bright blue eyes make me {swoon} Hi Tascha!  I still wanna sit on Bob's lap. :P 

Not very partial to skinny. He doesn't have to be built like a Mack Truck or Ron Coleman, ...in fact, I'd probably run in the other direction if I saw something as big as Ron Coleman approaching, ...just not skinny. If he was built like Anthony Catanzaro I'd be a very happy camper {drool} :P Too much muscle is a turn off, ...for me anyway.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2006, 01:09:19 PM »
I've always been attracted to darker skin and squinty eyes (I don't know why)

What do you think of Richard Gere?
w

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2006, 01:26:30 PM »
Most caucasians actually have brown eyes. And only a minority has blond/red hair. Most is brown/black.

That being said, i think you're too preoccupied with race DIV. In almost all your post you're making generalisations and bringing in people's skin color. A guy that takes care of himself (body and hygiene), looks decent and has confidence will be popular, whatever race he has.

It's a bit in our culture to associate blond hair with female traits and black hair with manliness, thats why a lot of girls say they want the dark, mysterious type. But in reality it doesnt matter much, look at pro bb, the most pop with the girls is gunther.

I don't care where a girl comes from. I've dated a morrocan girl, a black girl, a jewish girl, and a bunch of white girls with every kind of hair/eye color. If she looks good and has the charm, i'll go for it.

$

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2006, 02:57:12 PM »
Most caucasians actually have brown eyes. And only a minority has blond/red hair. Most is brown/black.

That being said, i think you're too preoccupied with race DIV. In almost all your post you're making generalisations and bringing in people's skin color. A guy that takes care of himself (body and hygiene), looks decent and has confidence will be popular, whatever race he has.

It's a bit in our culture to associate blond hair with female traits and black hair with manliness, thats why a lot of girls say they want the dark, mysterious type. But in reality it doesnt matter much, look at pro bb, the most pop with the girls is gunther.

I don't care where a girl comes from. I've dated a morrocan girl, a black girl, a jewish girl, and a bunch of white girls with every kind of hair/eye color. If she looks good and has the charm, i'll go for it.

I'm not preoccupied with it any more than it is a reality in life, Faustian.

That is, in certain areas it's a non-issue, but in others it is the main issue.  I don't think I concentrate on it more than other people, just that I'm more honest about it.

I'm just so specific when it comes to women, both intellectually and aesthetically.......that I've never really been attracted to someone who was the opposite of what I usually go for.

I think a Jewish girl would be interesting, a real clash of style and flavor.

DIV

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2006, 06:20:08 PM »
My fav...Dark Hair, light eyes.  I have dated only one blonde guy and I truly wasn't diggin the hair.
:D Weee

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2006, 08:30:22 PM »

you'd love me!

I've seen pics of you, you aren't crossed eyes and actually pretty close to my type other then being thinner then me
Jennifer

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2006, 01:11:17 AM »
I've seen pics of you, you aren't crossed eyes and actually pretty close to my type other then being thinner then me

Ha ha.   ;D

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • INBA Professional Competitor
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2006, 05:56:37 AM »

I think a Jewish girl would be interesting, a real clash of style and flavor.

Lmao...and a whole lot of attitude, Division.   ;D  Oh yeah...and a nose to go right along with that.

For me, it's an entire look and set of mannerisms, expressions, movement, attitude.  There are some guys who are nice to look at but I wouldn't want to actually go out with them (these are usually the pretty boys; I feel uncomfortable around them, like I have to be on my best behavior and not dribble water down my chin or trip in my heels...the typical, day-to-day stupid things I do).  I personally like green eyes, but that's just because I think they are so pretty.  But any color eyes will do if the eyes are very expressive and have a certain look and appeal to them.

I like strong features and almost a rough appearance.  I like if something is just slightly out of place.  Some sort of imperfection that actually adds to the whole look and appearance of the guy.  It makes him seem more human.

I personally like a taller guy (most of the guys I've gone out with have been 5'11" to 6'3"), but I think that has to do with my attempt to even out the gene pool for future little Jodi's that might inhabit this place one day (the thought scares me too).  I like more of the Men's Fitness type of muscular than the bodybuilding type...small waist, flaring shoulders, cute shelf booty, thick quads.

At the end of the day, though, if he opens his mouth and what comes out is stupid, then the door is slammed shut on him.  And if he doesn't have a sense of humor (especially a dry one), then he won't go far with me.  So it should go without saying that while the looks will attract me in the first place, the personality and intellect will become the "make or break" factors.
Jodi

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2006, 12:04:22 PM »
I've seen pics of you, you aren't crossed eyes and actually pretty close to my type

i'm genuinely flattered hon :)

other then being thinner then me

only for a few more months cutie...only for a few more months...ciggys..beer and no training make for a skinny tox...you dont squat more than 300 do ya :-[

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2006, 12:06:16 PM »
For all you gals that say you are attracted to darker men, ...don't rule out the blonds.

Years ago, the town I grew up in was predominantly Italian. It was the equivalent of living in Woodbridge (Play will understand the reference) I used to find myself attracted to darker men, then I found myself intensely attracted to a gorgeous blond haired green-eyed italian guy named GianCarlo. {swoon}. Later when I moved to Cali, I noticed there are some good looking blondes out there. I guess being up here in Canada, most blondes always seemed so pale & lifeless. I admit tho, I can be especially smitten with the dark Irish look. Brunettes with bright blue eyes make me {swoon} Hi Tascha!  I still wanna sit on Bob's lap. :P 

Not very partial to skinny. He doesn't have to be built like a Mack Truck or Ron Coleman, ...in fact, I'd probably run in the other direction if I saw something as big as Ron Coleman approaching, ...just not skinny. If he was built like Anthony Catanzaro I'd be a very happy camper {drool} :P Too much muscle is a turn off, ...for me anyway.

you'd fall soo hard for my friend jesse..i'll see if i can convince the sissy to post a pic..he's so shy...dunno why though..dood looks like a cross between kobain and pitt..... >:(   ..yeah..i'm jeleous >:(
carpe` vaginum!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2006, 06:12:23 PM »
Lmao...and a whole lot of attitude, Division.   ;D  Oh yeah...and a nose to go right along with that.

For me, it's an entire look and set of mannerisms, expressions, movement, attitude.  There are some guys who are nice to look at but I wouldn't want to actually go out with them (these are usually the pretty boys; I feel uncomfortable around them, like I have to be on my best behavior and not dribble water down my chin or trip in my heels...the typical, day-to-day stupid things I do).  I personally like green eyes, but that's just because I think they are so pretty.  But any color eyes will do if the eyes are very expressive and have a certain look and appeal to them.

I like strong features and almost a rough appearance.  I like if something is just slightly out of place.  Some sort of imperfection that actually adds to the whole look and appearance of the guy.  It makes him seem more human.

I personally like a taller guy (most of the guys I've gone out with have been 5'11" to 6'3"), but I think that has to do with my attempt to even out the gene pool for future little Jodi's that might inhabit this place one day (the thought scares me too).  I like more of the Men's Fitness type of muscular than the bodybuilding type...small waist, flaring shoulders, cute shelf booty, thick quads.

At the end of the day, though, if he opens his mouth and what comes out is stupid, then the door is slammed shut on him.  And if he doesn't have a sense of humor (especially a dry one), then he won't go far with me.  So it should go without saying that while the looks will attract me in the first place, the personality and intellect will become the "make or break" factors.

Jodi,

When I think Jewish girl, you don't come to mind, features-wise.

I'm thinking thick dark curly hair, more pale, dark eyes..........with the nose you do have.

I kind of expect the attitude, but it's not such a big deal if the woman has the intelligence to back it up.

The prettyboys could not handle you, neither intellectually nor sexually.

I know this for a fact.

It would take a rougher man to dominate you......and to deal with you in general.

DIV

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2006, 08:49:56 AM »

you'd love me!
LOL!!! Since we're advertising for the hell of it:
I'm Italian, darker skinned, dirty blond haired, blue/green eyed. I may be 5'6" tall but you know what they say....its not the size of the wand, its the magic you can possess with it  ;)

PB

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2006, 12:45:33 PM »
LOL!!! Since we're advertising for the hell of it:
I'm Italian, darker skinned, dirty blond haired, blue/green eyed. I may be 5'6" tall but you know what they say....its not the size of the wand, its the magic you can possess with it  ;)

PB
100% Italian PB?  dark skin, blonde hair, light eyes ... Northern Italy decent?
:D Weee

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • INBA Professional Competitor
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2006, 06:40:42 PM »
So I'm taking it that Barbara Streisand doesn't do anything for you, huh, Division?   ;D  Lol!  J/K!

I do need a very strong, very confident, very unique sort of guy.  I can easily walk all over someone, and if that happens or if I get wind of that fact, I lose respect for the guy very quickly.  There is a fine line between making sure I have my independence and control over my life and me running ramshod all over someone else and controlling him.  I absolutely detest weak guys.  That doesn't mean I want an asshole, though.

One thing I don't like is a hairy guy.

I do like strong eyebrows for some reason.  Not unibrows, mind you...lol!  And full lips are nice.  The pencil thin lips really turn me off.
Jodi