Author Topic: Question for the females...  (Read 18821 times)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Re: Question for the females...
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2006, 02:56:30 PM »
I guess that depends on how liberal your definition of "thoughtfully and intelligently" is. To be sure this board is more civil than others, but there are just as many unintelligent women as men saying things, which is the way it should be as everyone has the right to an opinion.

Your point is not so relevant as a response to mine. I was merely saying that occasionally men come here to hold forth about themselves, and then pages and pages of responses result that really say nothing more than "look at me." The women here, and most of the men, don't talk to each other that way.  There's the V board for that.  :)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2006, 03:53:04 PM »
I was rather surprised to be called a transgender, a kook (by Jaguar Enterprises of all people), and Jimmy (who told me on Myspace I should be flattered about it lol), there is nothing wrong with civil disagreement :)

Sandy, I don't believe I called you a kook. What I said was that you were a quack.
It was in response to your quacking like a duck, and there was no malicious intent whatsoever.
If the comment hurt your feelings, or if you felt demeaned or belittled by it, my apologies.
I was only playfully teasing you, and am sorry if it hurt your feelings.

Judi
w

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2006, 04:34:10 PM »

why the posts calling me a transgender and a kook were not deleted and those members "warned"...

:)

Lol, plus, who called you a transgender?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2006, 06:14:58 PM »
Sandy, I don't believe I called you a kook. What I said was that you were a quack.
It was in response to your quacking like a duck, and there was no malicious intent whatsoever.
If the comment hurt your feelings, or if you felt demeaned or belittled by it, my apologies.
I was only playfully teasing you, and am sorry if it hurt your feelings.

Judi
Great point, Jag:)
Thats another thing that we have to be carefull for. Most of us that know you from your past posts know that you are only teasing playfully. There is a difference between teasing playfully and a full out insult to a member causing them embarassment on the board in front of other members. Those remarks made to Division by Sandy saying that he doesn't get women or get laid or something along those lines was wrong and if Division replied to that type of post, he is only doing what any human being with self confidence and self respect would do and that is defend himself.

PB

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2006, 09:54:37 PM »
Thats another thing that we have to be carefull for. Most of us that know you from your past posts know that you are only teasing playfully. There is a difference between teasing playfully and a full out insult to a member causing them embarassment on the board in front of other members. Those remarks made to Division by Sandy saying that he doesn't get women or get laid or something along those lines was wrong and if Division replied to that type of post, he is only doing what any human being with self confidence and self respect would do and that is defend himself.

I find Sandy to be baiting, and while I do take people at face value, she seems to enjoy playing games....

I've learned my lesson, though.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2006, 01:50:21 AM »

PB

If memory serves me correctly, ...there is only one person on these boards that I have ever directed a comment to that was specifically designed to humiliate, belittle, demean, and cause pain. And you know what, ...I was very successful. I humiliated, belittled, demeaned myself in the process, and caused myself alot of pain knowing I had actually purposely said that to another human being. {lol} I know better than to go that route again.  :P
w

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2006, 03:25:16 AM »
I find Sandy to be baiting, and while I do take people at face value, she seems to enjoy playing games....

I've learned my lesson, though.

DIV
I believe she is another member's 2nd account.  ;)  The mannerism and writing style is too similar.
:D Weee

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2006, 09:18:03 AM »
I believe she is another member's 2nd account.  ;)  The mannerism and writing style is too similar.

"She" writes like a man. Same goes for "MissKaren".
$

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2006, 02:18:31 PM »

So it is Jimmy as I said all along?

Why is he allowed here, then?

DIV

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2006, 05:34:54 PM »
So it is Jimmy as I said all along?

Why is he allowed here, then?

DIV
No, I believe it is another female.
:D Weee

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • INBA Professional Competitor
« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2006, 08:27:26 PM »
Can we please return to the original topic for this thread?
Jodi

Wink:o)

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2006, 10:24:51 PM »
Well, once I get past the basics, Nice straight teeth, beautiful hair, soft eyes and great smile, I then work my way to the shoulders.  I find myself attracted to men with wide/broad shoulders, I wanna feel muslce when my man hugs me not skin and bones.  Then traveling down to the butt, a round tight  butt always helps and finally the ......legs.  I love musclular legs.  And I do find myself attracted to the Brown hair/ Brown eye type of guy.   :-*

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2006, 03:06:18 PM »
One thing I forgot... hands, ...he's gotta have clean hands.

Nothing turns me off more like filthy dirty hands or dirty fingernails on a man.
I don't care if he IS a car mechanic either. Clean those hands!

My old mechanic had the most spotless hands you could imagine. He was ALWAYS washing them.
w

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2006, 10:22:38 PM »
I like strong hands and nicely groomed nails.  I have very tiny, childlike hands, and I like for them to be engulfed in someone else's.
Jodi

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2006, 02:07:22 AM »
As far as I'm concerned, he can only engulf them if his hands are clean, ..if not... he's not touchin' nada  :-X

I even hate it when mechanics with dirty hands touch my car... {lol} I don't say anything... but it irks me.
w

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #90 on: November 24, 2006, 06:38:30 AM »
One thing I forgot... hands, ...he's gotta have clean hands.

Nothing turns me off more like filthy dirty hands or dirty fingernails on a man.
I don't care if he IS a car mechanic either. Clean those hands!

My old mechanic had the most spotless hands you could imagine. He was ALWAYS washing them.

i have nice hands, lol  ;)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2006, 06:43:50 AM »
As far as I'm concerned, he can only engulf them if his hands are clean, ..if not... he's not touchin' nada  :-X

I even hate it when mechanics with dirty hands touch my car... {lol} I don't say anything... but it irks me.
I have palm olive hands  :D

PB

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2006, 06:46:01 AM »
olive oil and shae butter lol

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 27, 2006, 10:58:16 PM »
I like strong hands and nicely groomed nails.  I have very tiny, childlike hands, and I like for them to be engulfed in someone else's.

I've got strong hands, but they are roughened and calloused from lifting and not groomed due to the type of work I do.

I've had to shave the callouses off with a razor for past girlfriends.

DIV

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2006, 05:22:48 AM »
I've got strong hands, but they are roughened and calloused from lifting and not groomed due to the type of work I do.

I've had to shave the callouses off with a razor for past girlfriends.
DIV

Haha, i wear gloves. I know, it's for sissies, but i don't give a fuck.
I love to stroke/touch/caress a female body, with rough hands that seems less enjoyable.

Girls, what do you think about hair?
Short hair? In model all the time? The out-of bed look? Or don't you care at all?
What about bald/balding men?

$

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2006, 07:42:38 AM »
Haha, i wear gloves. I know, it's for sissies, but i don't give a f**k.
I love to stroke/touch/caress a female body, with rough hands that seems less enjoyable.

It's less enjoyable for women too.

Girls, what do you think about hair?

Love it., ...especially if it's long, clean, healthy, and well conditioned.

That's not to say I'd never look at a guy with a brush cut, ...just that if I got to choose, it would be long, thick, and perfect for stroking.
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2006, 07:47:59 AM »
I haven't read this thread but perhaps will.

I thought it was pheronomes?

innit?

x
x
x

I ate garlic today and I smile funny

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2006, 07:54:01 AM »
long, thick, and perfect for stroking.

I love long hair (on the head) on men too.  But it's extremely rare here.  Only the Italians and South Americans grow their hair.

What I cannot stand at present is the unshaven face look.  Only a few years ago that would have been against common decency.  It's rude and lazy.  And hurts me.  Nasty.

x

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2006, 08:05:03 AM »
i have nice hands, lol  ;)

I have a thing about hands too.  I love hardworking ones.  Front and back.  And veins.

oh, and dirty knees.

(it's a footballer gag

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2006, 08:12:47 AM »
I do like veins in hands too...and in forearms.  I love the vein that runs along the length of the bicep.

Ohh...a nice neck.  Not short and stubby and not too thin.  I like the back of a guy's neck, right along the hairline.

Hmmm...I have callouses on my hands.  It's kind of weird for a girl, huh?  But in powerlifting, you weren't allowed to wear gloves, and so I never have...even to this day.
Jodi