Author Topic: I destroyed someone yesterday  (Read 18088 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: I destroyed someone yesterday
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2006, 10:54:23 AM »
I am interested in what others would have done in this situation.  Idiot middle schooler kicks seat nonstop.  Granted, no one over 200 pounds will ever have this problem.  But really though, how would you have handled it differently?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2006, 11:00:12 AM »
Self-owning slip of epic proportions.

I was gonna say that too dude..hahha...UKGold come out of the closet. It isn't so bad.

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2006, 11:02:20 AM »
I am interested in what others would have done in this situation.  Idiot middle schooler kicks seat nonstop.  Granted, no one over 200 pounds will ever have this problem.  But really though, how would you have handled it differently?

Call 911

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2006, 11:04:41 AM »
throwing a drink, what a fag.  only women do that, for a man to do it to a woman is lame, regardless of the situation.  you handled the situation very poorly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2006, 11:04:54 AM »

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2006, 11:08:03 AM »
This isn't a ridiculous 'gym owning' made up by some skinny teenager, this is a real life [non violent] beatdown.

I took my girlfriend to the cinema to see Borat last night, [i'd already seen it, fantastic film], and i was forced into owning some dumb bitch. About twenty minutes in three girls came and sat behind my partner and i. They stank of booze and were nattering about boys. I turned around and asked them to be quiet, to which one replied, "f**k off pussy". Her friends laughed and told her to shut up and they were silent for about ten minutes. Then the mouthy girl started kicking the back of my seat. I turned to her and asked her politley to stop, which she did. A few minutes later it started again, only this time she was kicking the back of my girlfriends seat as well. I turned around, grabbed the large coke she was drinking and threw it in her face. "Now whos the pussy" i hissed. Ha ha ha, she started crying and her friends dragged her away.

Thats the way you deal with scumbags at the cinema. [if you havn't seen Borat do so - you won't regret it] 

i believe u caused a permanent damage to her brain lol

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2006, 11:09:01 AM »
I would of just gave her that look.you know that look I'm talking about.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2006, 11:11:05 AM »
What would you have done?

nothing shes a broad my wife would have knocked her out....
p

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2006, 11:11:31 AM »
9/11 was an inside job.

;D
hey 240 still waiting for a 911 'truth' video that doest blatantly lie and leave out vital facts.  also proof of the claims you made about gulliani.  thanks in advance.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2006, 11:11:56 AM »
in all seriousness, girls like that need to be taught a lesson more than anyone else. they think they are untouchable.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2006, 11:13:17 AM »
hell yea its the same look we give a fucker whos eyeballing our sammich ;D
p

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2006, 11:13:59 AM »
exactly..but i can guarantee that girl wouldn't disrespect a real man like she did to uk gold, clearly he's a little bitch.  an adult man throwing a drink on a teenage girl for disrespecting him, lol!

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2006, 11:14:47 AM »
in all seriousness, girls like that need to be taught a lesson more than anyone else. they think they are untouchable.

Maybe but why not have your "partner" do it.  Girl on girl violence is less embarrassing than this case.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2006, 11:15:00 AM »
Thats because you're to poor to go to the cimema.I actually feel sorry for you. It must be dreadful leading such an unfulfilling life. Sexuality is such an important part of who you are and you shouldn't be ashamed.Sure you would tough guy ::) Nice arms by the way, ha ha ha
and like all the others, i see no pictures of your arms. haha, thanks clown.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2006, 11:16:00 AM »
You don't understand trouble makers. If i'd have moved seats it would have been a victory for her over the guy thats way over 200lbs, ha ha.

I really want to know what others would have done. Moving seats would have been a victory for her. My girlfriend smacking her would have ruined our night out. Getting the cinema manager would have disturbed everyone elses viewing. So what would you have done????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2006, 11:16:04 AM »
hey 240 still waiting for a 911 'truth' video that doest blatantly lie and leave out vital facts.  also proof of the claims you made about gulliani.  thanks in advance.

Sure, man.  

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc_giuliani.html
See Rudy on CNN and other major media outlets, telling the cameras that he was told the buildings would collapse.  No one else was told.  Supposedly, no one else knew, since no steel building had ever fallen in history.

And, since you asked, here is a brand new documentary which breaks down the collapse of the world trade center.  I have showed to it to many doubters, and after seeing it, they firmly no longer believe the Official story.  Please don't blindly insult it because it is what you're trained to do.  Check it out man.

911 Mysteries - Focused upon why the towers fell, best case for controlled demolition

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2006, 11:16:38 AM »
throwing a drink, what a fag.  only women do that, for a man to do it to a woman is lame, regardless of the situation.  you handled the situation very poorly.
I'm just glad the girl didn't keep talking, he might have pistol whipped her.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

jacshelb

• Getbig II
  • "guys in tank tops are assholes"
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2006, 11:18:12 AM »
I think it's funny.  And, it worked, end of story.  Fuck what people consider polite, that's all about double standards.

I'll give an example:  I was at a gf's family gathering and her niece was about the bitchiest little brat I've ever come across.  Any time she acts out her mom would "beg" her to stop and then just give in.  Lol.  So, it's one of those situations where you're stuck with a bratty kid and there's nothing you can do about it.  Anyway, this kid is playing and something goes wrong with her toy or something, I wasn't even paying attention.  So, she comes over and smacks me in the face.  lol.  I think, "Ok, let's see how she likes this."  I stand up with butt at the same level as her head and let one rip right in her face and then walk away.  Of course, this doesn't do anyone any good, but it made me laugh to see the look on her face.

So, the lesson is:  avoid brats whenever possible, when avoidance is not possible throw coke or fart in their face.

Jacob

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2006, 11:18:58 AM »
You don't understand trouble makers. If i'd have moved seats it would have been a victory for her over the guy thats way over 200lbs, ha ha.

I really want to know what others would have done. Moving seats would have been a victory for her. My girlfriend smacking her would have ruined our night out. Getting the cinema manager would have disturbed everyone elses viewing. So what would you have done????

did your gf hug up on you and whisper 'oh baby you are such a man, when we leave there was this 12 year old boy eyeballing my butt when we came in, will you whip his ass for me baby?'
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2006, 11:20:15 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2006, 11:20:36 AM »

Yep.  I feel that no man over 200 pounds really faces shit like this anymore.  Maybe if you look like a douche, or a victim, or smell like prey, people will fuck with you.  But it seems as you get older this stuff just stops happening.  

Personally, I had some kids toss ice at the whole front at a movie theater about a year ago.  Just dumb middle schoolers being stupid. I walked back there and asked the biggest one "what the fuck is your problem".  He just faced the screen, his friends shut up, and that was that.  I walked back to my seat and no more ice arrived.  I mean, I would have loved to cover him with a coke, but that would have been an unnecessary escalation.  Sometimes tho, kids haev to be reminded that grownups can kick the shit out of them, and just looking them in the eye and seeing they might lose face by being pummeled by a bigger kid will settle them down.  Remember, kids are idiots.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2006, 11:22:30 AM »
i'm not going to read that.  non conspiracy theorist site please.

If you click on that link, it will lead you to the websites of Washington Post, ABC News, Bergen Record, Fire Engineering Magazine, and other sources.

What you blindly determine to be "conspiracy crap" is simply a collection of links to real media sources in which Rudy puts his foot in his mouth and admits he knew the towers were coming down when no one else did.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2006, 11:25:16 AM »

Why do you care about disturbing every ones viewing? You didn't start that shit. This probably wouldn't happen to me but if so I would raise my voice and demand the manager to take action. "Destroying"  ::) a teenage girl is way below my standards.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2006, 11:25:32 AM »
Yep.  I feel that no man over 200 pounds really faces shit like this anymore.  Maybe if you look like a douche, or a victim, or smell like prey, people will f**k with you.  But it seems as you get older this stuff just stops happening. 

Personally, I had some kids toss ice at the whole front at a movie theater about a year ago.  Just dumb middle schoolers being stupid. I walked back there and asked the biggest one "what the f**k is your problem".  He just faced the screen, his friends shut up, and that was that.  I walked back to my seat and no more ice arrived.  I mean, I would have loved to cover him with a coke, but that would have been an unnecessary escalation.  Sometimes tho, kids haev to be reminded that grownups can kick the shit out of them, and just looking them in the eye and seeing they might lose face by being pummeled by a bigger kid will settle them down.  Remember, kids are idiots.

Yes, you're quite the intimidating aspiring bodybuilder...  ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2006, 11:25:51 AM »
lol ...You said PArtner....thats what gay guys say...like life partner. I thought you were gay with the whole shlong in the bonghole thing and now you have removed all doubts.

You know how i know youre gay, You say my partner and i.