Author Topic: JOHN EDWARDS CAUGHT IN A LIE  (Read 1371 times)

Ozark

• Getbig II
JOHN EDWARDS CAUGHT IN A LIE
« on: November 17, 2006, 06:53:50 AM »

This is rich. Former North Carolina Senator John Edwards (who? Oh yeah..him,) the former Democratic vice-presidential nominee who ran with The Poodle two years ago, has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Believe it or not, it all revolves around Wal-Mart...and a game console.

You see....Edwards is always bashing Wal-Mart. Not because of their promotion of eminent domain abuse, but because of their policy of promoting low prices and non-union labor. Edwards just isn't going to ever shop there. Or his he? It turns out the answer to that question is...it depends.

Eager to have one of the new Playstation 3 game consoles, Edwards sent one of his underlings to Wal-Mart to get one. Only this time, Wal-Mart caught him. In a publicly released statement, the retailing giant said "While the rest of America's working families are waiting patiently in line, Sen. Edwards wants to cut to the front." Priceless.

Now Edwards is backpedaling as fast as he can...selling the staffer up the river and saying he had nothing to do with the idea of buying it at Wal-Mart...but the damage is done. Once again the hypocrisy of the Left exposes itself: do as I say, not as I do.

http://boortz.com/nuze/200611/11172006.html

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: JOHN EDWARDS CAUGHT IN A LIE
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 07:00:14 AM »

This is rich. Former North Carolina Senator John Edwards (who? Oh yeah..him,) the former Democratic vice-presidential nominee who ran with The Poodle two years ago, has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Believe it or not, it all revolves around Wal-Mart...and a game console.

You see....Edwards is always bashing Wal-Mart. Not because of their promotion of eminent domain abuse, but because of their policy of promoting low prices and non-union labor. Edwards just isn't going to ever shop there. Or his he? It turns out the answer to that question is...it depends.

Eager to have one of the new Playstation 3 game consoles, Edwards sent one of his underlings to Wal-Mart to get one. Only this time, Wal-Mart caught him. In a publicly released statement, the retailing giant said "While the rest of America's working families are waiting patiently in line, Sen. Edwards wants to cut to the front." Priceless.

Now Edwards is backpedaling as fast as he can...selling the staffer up the river and saying he had nothing to do with the idea of buying it at Wal-Mart...but the damage is done. Once again the hypocrisy of the Left exposes itself: do as I say, not as I do.

Are you saying Republican politicians aren't lying weasels? It's only the Democrats that are lying weasels?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 07:05:32 AM »
They all lie.

Except for Dems lie to buy PS3s and Repubs lie to install an oil pipeline in Afghanistan.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 07:11:17 AM »
I thought this was about that psychic dude

shoulda seen my face when i thought maybe he was full o shit!  :o

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 07:14:57 AM »
I thought this was about that psychic dude

shoulda seen my face when i thought maybe he was full o shit!  :o

Have you seen the Southpark episode about that psychic dude? Funny stuff.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 07:19:39 AM »
Have you seen the Southpark episode about that psychic dude? Funny stuff.

yep, Kyle has 'teh power' right?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 07:21:29 AM »
No way.....he was caught in a lie, I don't believe it. Next thing your going to tell me is that Kerry is a lier too :D!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 07:31:55 AM »
No way.....he was caught in a lie, I don't believe it. Next thing your going to tell me is that Kerry is a lier too :D!

I know, can you believe it? Next thing you know they'll be saying that Bush is a liar too.  ;)

yep, Kyle has 'teh power' right?

Yep, that's the one. They even gave him his own psychic show. LOL

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 07:36:06 AM »
They all lie.

Except for Dems lie to buy PS3s and Repubs lie to install an oil pipeline in Afghanistan.
Give it time, bro.  They just took over the house and senate.  Bottom line though, you can't look at this from a partisan viewpoint anymore.  The last election clearly shows that the people are sick of partisanship.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2006, 07:56:20 AM »

OH MY ::)  Life is over as we know it.... A lawyer and politician just lied to get a Playstation 3 game console ::) Stop the presses.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAahahha hahhahhahha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2006, 08:03:51 AM »
Did 2800 US soldiers have to die so that Edwards could have this playstation?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2006, 09:37:05 AM »
nobody will answer you...

Did you get that Downing Street Memo Intguy ;D

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2006, 09:49:07 AM »

WOW that's harsh 240

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2006, 10:01:06 AM »
no 2800 people had to die for nothing, certainly, if we cut and run

although at this point the situation could be irreversible
Valhalla awaits.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2006, 12:44:21 PM »
Politicans never lie.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2006, 01:00:18 PM »
no 2800 people had to die for nothing, certainly, if we cut and run

although at this point the situation could be irreversible

Cav, I invite you to participate in the "Interesting Iraq Question" thread I just started.