Author Topic: The Best Female Bodybuilder  (Read 147477 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: The Best Female Bodybuilder
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2006, 01:20:30 PM »
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm

N/M

KTMckay

« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2006, 01:23:03 PM »

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2006, 06:08:29 PM »
how big is "her" penis Luke?

I think you are confusing Kim with your girlfriends Strap on!!!!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2006, 06:28:17 PM »

I'd toss that salad with no dressing. ;)  Kind of odd seeing a real woman on this site.  Most guys here like the heshe's like posted in this thread.  Here's a little advice, cut that dick off your boyfriend and heshe'll be on par with the other pics posted...simply gross.
N

OneBigMan

« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2006, 08:37:31 AM »
Since I missed this topic, I want to revive it.

The best female bodybuilders are the ones who look like females, not males. They have all come and gone already so whoever competes in the now, is basically a fill in for names in the nineties such as Andrulla Blanchette, Jitka Harazimova, Kim Chizevsky, Lenda Murray, Laura Creavalle, Melissa Coates, Brenda Raganot, Gayle Moher, Yaxeni Oriquen, Betty Pariso, Amy Pazzo, Valentina Chepiga, Iris Kyle, Natalie Murnikovienne and a few others I don't have time to name. OBVIOUSLY, Rachel McLish and Cory Everson are the two pioneers who will remain legends for as long as we talk about bodybuilding.

The worst are easily male females such as Vickie Gates, Nancy Lewis, Lesa Lewis, Dayana Cadeau, Joanna Thomas, Heather Foster, et cetera. They should be allowed to compete in the Mr. Olympia as exceptions to their gender.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2006, 12:02:45 PM »
Since I missed this topic, I want to revive it.

The best female bodybuilders are the ones who look like females, not males. They have all come and gone already so whoever competes in the now, is basically a fill in for names in the nineties such as Andrulla Blanchette, Jitka Harazimova, Kim Chizevsky, Lenda Murray, Laura Creavalle, Melissa Coates, Brenda Raganot, Gayle Moher, Yaxeni Oriquen, Betty Pariso, Amy Pazzo, Valentina Chepiga, Iris Kyle, Natalie Murnikovienne and a few others I don't have time to name. OBVIOUSLY, Rachel McLish and Cory Everson are the two pioneers who will remain legends for as long as we talk about bodybuilding.

The worst are easily male females such as Vickie Gates, Nancy Lewis, Lesa Lewis, Dayana Cadeau, Joanna Thomas, Heather Foster, et cetera. They should be allowed to compete in the Mr. Olympia as exceptions to their gender.
Agreed 100%.

PB

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2006, 12:39:19 PM »
That would  be Diana Dennis :)

There was a pic of her in some BB book i read at the library one day , if  i told you that she looked like the most GORGEOUS woman id ever seen (in tht particulr pic of her ) i wouldnt be lying .She was incredibly beeeautiful

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #107 on: November 23, 2006, 04:47:30 PM »
I've said it before, I'll say it again..............this monster was the begining of the end. He came along and fucked up women's bbing beyond repair.

HAHA, RON.....

steal

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: November 26, 2006, 12:23:22 PM »
grainy a la Dorian Yates...

steal

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: November 26, 2006, 12:34:11 PM »
dorian dictating the art of war.

OneBigMan

« Reply #110 on: November 26, 2006, 01:55:37 PM »
I've said it before, I'll say it again..............this monster was the begining of the end. He came along and fucked up women's bbing beyond repair.

That photo is not excessive muscularity. Kim Chizevsky might have had a imposing figure but definitely didn't look like a monster. Look how she changed her body as that famous interview she gave in FLEX in one of the last issues of the 2000 year. IF her muscles were so overgrown, then her body wouldn't have been able to change so drastically. Obviously Chad Nichols had a lot to do with that, but Kim Chizevsky hardly ever looked ugly during her Ms. Olympia years except for when I saw the 1997 Ms.Olympia in Zoo York. Her good looks plus great muscles has nothing to do with her having yellow hair either.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 26, 2006, 01:59:12 PM »
That photo is not excessive muscularity. Kim Chizevsky might have had a imposing figure but definitely didn't look like a monster. Look how she changed her body as that famous interview she gave in FLEX in one of the last issues of the 2000 year. IF her muscles were so overgrown, then her body wouldn't have been able to change so drastically. Obviously Chad Nichols had a lot to do with that, but Kim Chizevsky hardly ever looked ugly during her Ms. Olympia years except for when I saw the 1997 Ms.Olympia in Zoo York. Her good looks plus great muscles has nothing to do with her having yellow hair either.

Schmoe alert.......

Kimbo doesn't even look like a woman.............but obviously, that's how you like 'em.........so to each his own.  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #112 on: November 26, 2006, 05:27:24 PM »
Of course, this question can never be adequately answered because just like the muddled fbb judging standards, over nearly 30 years of the Ms. O competition, these standards of "acceptable feminine muscularity" keeps changing and the water remains as muddy as hell...that's why we had the breakaway to the fitness and figure competitions (and, of course, all fbb/fitness/figure competitors take the BB drugs in varying degrees).

What is your personal standard for the best Fbber...muscularity (e.g. Toney, Kyle, Cadeau), beautiful face (e.g. Portugese), that elusive "total feminine muscularity" package (e.g. Everson, Langer)???!

In defense of Kim Chivesky, she has changed her appearance to a much softer, more feminine, look since her fbb competitive days...as have many other former pro. IFBB fbb competitors.

But, it is a favorite moronic pastime on Getbig to post some pic.(s) of some relatively muscular fbber and then bash/flame/name-call anyone who finds her pic. the least bit feminine or attractive!??  Usually, their face is a key determinant of this decision and (as we all should know) practically all fbb competitors' facial features suffer when they are in their dehydrated, drawn, pre-contest condition.  But such understanding takes knowledge of, and experience with, fbb...qualities apparently sadly lacking with the majority Getbig posters!!

But to try and satisfy these ignorant morons, we can just stick to posting pics. of anorexic, emaciated, runway doll-faced models with pipe-stem arms and bird-legs...who have never touched a weight and have a breakfast consisting of speed, black coffee, and a doughnut...like some of the gals whose pics. are posted on the "Lots of Girls" thread!  That way you ignorant morons won't feel the least bit threatened and made even more insecure.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #113 on: November 26, 2006, 06:59:28 PM »
That would  be Diana Dennis :)

There was a pic of her in some BB book i read at the library one day , if  i told you that she looked like the most GORGEOUS woman id ever seen (in tht particulr pic of her ) i wouldnt be lying .She was incredibly beeeautiful

"WAS" is the major word here.  She is absolutely one of the nicest people out there nowadays.  She personal trains at the Golds on Sahara.  Hadn't seen her in 20 years.  To bad about Father Time

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: November 26, 2006, 07:44:55 PM »
Diana Dennis was absolutely gorgeous and very curvaceously feminine when I saw her in the prime of her competitve BB womanhood (mid-80's) and here are some pics. to PROVE it...fantastically beautiful eyes, which you would have to see in person to truly appreciate...

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: November 27, 2006, 03:31:00 PM »
Diana Dennis was absolutely gorgeous and very curvaceously feminine when I saw her in the prime of her competitve BB womanhood (mid-80's) and here are some pics. to PROVE it...fantastically beautiful eyes, which you would have to see in person to truly appreciate...

Belee` dat :)

She was sensationally gorgeous

Someone said that time caught up with her, if youve got a pic of how she looks now , post please

Oh and btw , someone said that Joanna Thomas is part of the `hybrid , man looking type` is somekind of dilly

Cathy Lefrancois is stunning also :)

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 27, 2006, 03:49:58 PM »
Of course, this question can never be adequately answered because just like the muddled fbb judging standards, over nearly 30 years of the Ms. O competition, these standards of "acceptable feminine muscularity" keeps changing and the water remains as muddy as hell...that's why we had the breakaway to the fitness and figure competitions (and, of course, all fbb/fitness/figure competitors take the BB drugs in varying degrees).

What is your personal standard for the best Fbber...muscularity (e.g. Toney, Kyle, Cadeau), beautiful face (e.g. Portugese), that elusive "total feminine muscularity" package (e.g. Everson, Langer)???!

In defense of Kim Chivesky, she has changed her appearance to a much softer, more feminine, look since her fbb competitive days...as have many other former pro. IFBB fbb competitors.

But, it is a favorite moronic pastime on Getbig to post some pic.(s) of some relatively muscular fbber and then bash/flame/name-call anyone who finds her pic. the least bit feminine or attractive!??  Usually, their face is a key determinant of this decision and (as we all should know) practically all fbb competitors' facial features suffer when they are in their dehydrated, drawn, pre-contest condition.  But such understanding takes knowledge of, and experience with, fbb...qualities apparently sadly lacking with the majority Getbig posters!!

But to try and satisfy these ignorant morons, we can just stick to posting pics. of anorexic, emaciated, runway doll-faced models with pipe-stem arms and bird-legs...who have never touched a weight and have a breakfast consisting of speed, black coffee, and a doughnut...like some of the gals whose pics. are posted on the "Lots of Girls" thread!  That way you ignorant morons won't feel the least bit threatened and made even more insecure.

HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 27, 2006, 03:51:36 PM »
MANFACE ALERT!

HAHA, RON.....

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: November 27, 2006, 03:52:42 PM »
What you would had to have experienced was actually watching Diana Dennis pose on the BB stage in the mid-eighties!  She was way ahead of her time!! 

In a time when the other pro. IFBB women would come out and walk around and flex their muscles, somewhat similar to the men's stilted posing routines, Diana would come out and roll langorously on the stage in sexy, slinky, suggestive, poses...she took SEXY FBB posing to a whole new level in those early days of FBB!!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: November 27, 2006, 03:55:12 PM »
MANFACE ALERT!

Translation: duhhh...ugh...grunt...sn ort...fart!!

Actually, Gordiano, along with Goatboy, MindSpin and the other Getbig FBB haters have all been attending "Nazi Jewish facial feature characteristics indoctrination school", so that they can recognize and condemn all "Manface" women!   

SIEG HEIL!!

OneBigMan

« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2006, 04:51:59 AM »
Schmoe alert.......

Kimbo doesn't even look like a woman.............but obviously, that's how you like 'em.........so to each his own.  :-\

Being a schmo doesn't really have anything to do with it. We could have a brawling debate about what truely is a real female bodybuilder. I thought Kim Chizevsky had the appearance that made her still look like woman. She never came close to looking like Nicole Bass :'(

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2006, 07:26:23 AM »
This chick wins hands down

Oh yeah she does.... :o :o :o

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2006, 07:35:08 AM »
Being a schmo doesn't really have anything to do with it. We could have a brawling debate about what truely is a real female bodybuilder. I thought Kim Chizevsky had the appearance that made her still look like woman. She never came close to looking like Nicole Bass :'(

Oh my God, here is a poster who actually has intelligence and the  knowledge and experience as to what FBB is all about!!   We can't have that "Hedgie"...why, why, ban him immediately!

I mean, we only need to allow double-digit IQ, narrow-minded, FBB hating, insecure, IGNORANT, morons to continue posting on Getbig!  Uhhhh...were they just born dat way, or did all dose BB drugs they stuff themselves on destroy der bwain-cells!??

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2006, 08:01:24 AM »
I think Kim and her trainer took FBB suplementation to a new level unfortunately....but you can't blame her cause the judges rewarded it.  I think she pushed Lenda and some of the other girls to use more than they wanted to in order to stay competitive.  Its all about the judges.

Cory Everson and Lenda Murray are my favorites.  Anja Langer is up there too, absolutely beautiful physique.

Kim Perez is my favorite newer BBer 

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2006, 08:08:06 AM »