Author Topic: Me - 3 weekspost cycle  (Read 8904 times)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Re: Me - 3 weekspost cycle
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2006, 10:10:06 AM »
HAHAHAHA what do you think showing off your fat in some picture shows your strength??? hahah

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2006, 10:27:19 AM »
there is quite a chance that you are proably the dumest person in the world.What do you think - showing your definition in some pic shows how strong you are, you pathetic little fag?
Quite possible you have that distinction locked up , in the bag! You overthecounter steroid buying fatty!!
Showing my definition not only proves that Im not a fatbody, but you can clearly see that my back has much more muscle than yours, small muscles = small lifts....are you getting this or did you inject your brain with cum, straight from the tap! hahahahah
L

frankief1183

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2006, 12:36:57 PM »
Quite possible you have that distinction locked up , in the bag! You overthecounter steroid buying fatty!!
Showing my definition not only proves that Im not a fatbody, but you can clearly see that my back has much more muscle than yours, small muscles = small lifts....are you getting this or did you inject your brain with cum, straight from the tap! hahahahah

you are not fat but are small and you are weak.If you stood right next to me in person you will realize what a skinny little bitch you are.I can assure you that i was stronger than you even when i was a 185 lbs high school wrestler and didnt lift weight.But anyways you re entitled to you own opinion and assumptions.Keep your butthole tight, pal

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
  • Like I care...hahahahha
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2006, 03:05:07 PM »
Frankiefatso.... you dwarf most ppl cause of your lard!!
They call me Jaejonna!!!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2006, 08:29:20 AM »
there is quite a chance that you are proably the dumest person in the world.What do you think - showing your definition in some pic shows how strong you are, you pathetic little fag?

Irony of all Irony's is stated in bold.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2006, 08:29:54 AM »

Irony of all Irony's is stated in bold.

bicepsforyou

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2006, 07:54:44 AM »
Good luck.
"Mystery Is Life"

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2006, 11:30:38 AM »
Good luck.

Classic thread - laughed my ass off - thanks guys....
K

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2006, 10:53:39 PM »

Classic thread - laughed my ass off - thanks guys....

I agree. This is great reading for a n00b.