Author Topic: Burqa Ban  (Read 1200 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Burqa Ban
« on: November 18, 2006, 04:31:22 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061117/ts_nm/dutch_burqa_ban_dc

Wonderful, a step in the right direction! :D

Next to ban islam, and start shipping muslim out of the lands of Europe!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Tombo

• Getbig V
Re: Burqa Ban
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 07:34:25 AM »
well if you're racist its a step in the right direction..

but yes, who gives a fuck if its part of anyone's religion to wear a fucking mask, its not a hat, its not meant to protect from the sun, they are just a bunch of weirdo's. Seriously, like honestly, suck shit to those types of muslims, their weird religion can now be humored since 9.11.01. 

thats as racist as im guna get - and its not very racist, but you know as long as they dont bring up religion in the debate.. neither will i :) it wont be an excuse to hate .. they're cool!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 08:07:02 AM »
well if you're racist its a step in the right direction..

but yes, who gives a f**k if its part of anyone's religion to wear a fucking mask, its not a hat, its not meant to protect from the sun, they are just a bunch of weirdo's. Seriously, like honestly, suck shit to those types of muslims, their weird religion can now be humored since 9.11.01. 

thats as racist as im guna get - and its not very racist, but you know as long as they dont bring up religion in the debate.. neither will i :) it wont be an excuse to hate .. they're cool!

Define racism.

Then try and define islam as a race.

They are mutually exclusive.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 08:14:04 AM »
my guess is that "nordic superman" was turned down by a woman in a burka and now he's bitter.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 08:43:08 AM »
Remember how upset the Muslims in France got about not being able to wear them in school? 

I can't understand why they think they can come to someone elses country and demand to do what they want.

Like these illegal Mexicans rioting here, WTF?  They should get some fire trucks and hose the bastards down then deport them.
S

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 09:27:30 AM »
my guess is that "nordic superman" was turned down by a woman in a burka and now he's bitter.

I wouldn't hit on a woman in a burka, I wouldn't even respond if one talked to me directly. I would ignore the devil worshipping whore - out of principle.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 11:39:19 AM »
Remember how upset the Muslims in France got about not being able to wear them in school? 

I can't understand why they think they can come to someone elses country and demand to do what they want.

Like these illegal Mexicans rioting here, WTF?  They should get some fire trucks and hose the bastards down then deport them.

I agree. It shouldn't be anyone's responsibility to respect anyone's faith. If offices and school require that you don't wear a burka then you shouldn't be able to! Maybe this will carry over to other countries.

Same with those fucking Mexicans! They wanna stay in this fucking country but they go around ralleying and showing off Mexican flags.  ::) They also get upset about border patrol agents doing their jobs. Worst of all, they try and tie in their illegal immigration with legal and documented immigration.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 11:40:55 AM »
Define racism.

To you it is a race. You go around calling toxy and I muslim all the time, when we're both atheists. You clearly have a racist agenda, so why not be honest and upfront about it? Grow a fucking sac.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2006, 11:42:13 AM »
I wouldn't hit on a woman in a burka, I wouldn't even respond if one talked to me directly. I would ignore the devil worshipping whore - out of principle.
traslation=she wouldn't look at you because you're a 5'6" 147lb. zit faced Eurotrash queer.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2006, 02:01:35 AM »
To you it is a race. You go around calling toxy and I muslim all the time, when we're both atheists. You clearly have a racist agenda, so why not be honest and upfront about it? Grow a fucking sac.

You've said you have some bias towards muslims, so does toxic, you both come from jihadist backgrounds.

traslation=she wouldn't look at you because you're a 5'6" 147lb. zit faced Eurotrash queer.

Sorry son, you don't know who you're dealing with... jog on...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blazin'_Squad

Which one of these sub 160 lb gang stars is you?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2006, 02:05:05 AM »
it's so funny when illegal immigrants march in protest.

if i was governor, i'd run my statistics, realize that a pretty high % of people in that crowd were illegals, and run a nice green card sweep. 

we'll see how crowded next years' march is ;)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2006, 02:15:13 AM »
Define racism.

true that..they cannot stand pigs..they worshipp a book called quran...they believe islam is the divine intervention,according to muslims islam is the road to slavation.....and the funniest thing is that they are circumsised the day they are born...you call this a race...bbbbbbbbbbwwwhhah ahaha..they rioted when 'their' god was depicted in a magazine...and they also marry in their family too....
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2006, 02:19:10 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061117/ts_nm/dutch_burqa_ban_dc

Wonderful, a step in the right direction! :D

Next to ban islam, and start shipping muslim out of the lands of Europe!
this muslims are insane..they still live in under the rules of the past that is the 1900's...ahahahhaah...they keep these rozas for monthst and do not eat the whole day but get up in the morning at 4am and eat all of their meals such as breakfast,lunch and dinner at the same time...bahahahah..and yeah i made a mistake they worshipp pigs too
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2006, 02:22:19 AM »
this muslims are insane..they still live in under the rules of the past that is the 1900's...ahahahhaah...they keep these rozas for monthst and do not eat the whole day but get up in the morning at 4am and eat all of their meals such as breakfast,lunch and dinner at the same time...bahahahah..and yeah i made a mistake they worshipp pigs too

;D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2006, 02:27:01 AM »
;D
say anything bad about their relgion,they would stab you on the spot..they think their relgion is everything..fuckin retards....they fuck allah everyday..every friday they do these stupid prayers facing  opposite of the sun..lol
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

latman

• Getbig II
  • Gotbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2006, 09:27:23 PM »
Amen brother---ban those things and shaggy beards too.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2006, 09:27:33 PM »
true that..the hindus, they cannot stand rationality..they worshipp an animal called gao mata(cow)...wait, they worship all kinds of animals so its really your pick...they believe their idols to be capable of divine intervention, which according to hindus are the road to slavation.....and the funniest thing is that they drink cow urine and wait in line for this shit(I guess u just take whatever comes out)...you call this a race...bbbbbbbbbbwwwhhah ahaha..they rioted when 'their' god(the holy cow) was depicted in a magazine all cut up, lookin juicy for a nice hot meal...and they also marry animals in and outside their family too....
haha, yes those damned hindus  ::)
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 02:13:43 AM »
haha, yes those damned hindus  ::)

Believing in a pedophile and plagerised religious scriptures sure is the pinnacle of rationality!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2006, 03:39:40 PM »