Author Topic: Rocky IV best movie ever?  (Read 7357 times)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
Rocky IV best movie ever?
« on: November 18, 2006, 01:26:01 PM »
Discuss...

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
Re: Rocky IV best movie ever?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 01:27:42 PM »
Rocky IV isn't even the best Rocky movie.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 01:28:36 PM »
 The part where you see the cabin with the light of a fire through the window in the cold of Siberia in the middle of nowhere and you hear the music to 'Hearts of Fire' then see him jumping rope...

Awesome!

?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 01:30:12 PM »
Rocky IV isn't even the best Rocky movie.
I believe Rocky-3 was...

He got all 'glamourized' and lost his Eye of the Tiger and got OWNED by a mohawked negroe who was HUNGRY.

"...WHAT'S A MATTER WITH YOU!! ...eh, maybe tomorrow, Apollo...'THERE IS NO TOMORROW...THERE IS NO TOMORROW!!!"
?

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 01:30:55 PM »
You think that you are so very good and that we are so very bad...We are not politics!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 01:31:56 PM »
You think that you are so very good and that we are so very bad...We are not politics!
Leslie Neilson was married to him at that time...

"Who am I...I'm...I'm the UNSILENT MAJORITY, bigmouth!"
?

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 01:32:14 PM »
I believe Rocky-3 was...

He got all 'glamourized' and lost his Eye of the Tiger and got OWNED by a mohawked negroe who was HUNGRY.

"...WHAT'S A MATTER WITH YOU!! ...eh, maybe tomorrow, Apollo...'THERE IS NO TOMORROW...THERE IS NO TOMORROW!!!"

If its possible I think 3 and 4 are the best...oh and you forgot the last...

There is no tomorrow!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 01:34:57 PM »

Yea...then when he finally gets his ass in gear he's doing power-laps and pulls Paulie in the pool! Hahahahaha!

Part-4...

"...like a stranger in a no-name town..some things are worth fighting for...some feelings never die...I aint askin for another chance...Ijust want to know whyyyy..THERE'S NO EASY WAY OUT...THERES NO SHORT-CUT HOME..."
?

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2006, 01:35:32 PM »
I believe Rocky-3 was...

Rocky 3 was just on last night, probably the most entertaining of all the Rocky movies.

Nothing is ever going to be better than in the first one when he wakes up, drinks those raw eggs and jogs through the streets of Philly and up those steps.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2006, 01:38:06 PM »

Yea...he gets runners cramp midway through his run or halfway up the stairs.

How bout that little kid who was catching up to him..."Go! Go! Go! Go!'

"...getting strongerrrrr...trying hard nooooow..."
?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2006, 01:39:19 PM »
The part where you see the cabin with the light of a fire through the window in the cold of Siberia in the middle of nowhere and you hear the music to 'Hearts of Fire' then see him jumping rope...

Awesome!

Yep.

That and the instrumental part, which I believe came right before the "hearts on fire" segment.
HAHA, RON.....

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2006, 01:43:10 PM »
Nothing gets you pumped up like rocky training in his cabin, while the evil russian works on that fag nautulus equipment...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2006, 01:43:21 PM »
 "...HEARTS of Fi-RE, STRONG de-si-er..."

He looked shredded when he pressed that wheel-barell with rocks and his family sitting in it.

He gets to the top of thatmountain and was like..."Yoooooooooooo....DRAGOoo oooooooooooo...Dragooooo oooooooooooo"

When I was a kid I was dumb. I always thought that all the 'training scenes' inthe Rocky movies was like...the DAY BEFORE the match. Hahahaha!
?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2006, 01:43:51 PM »
"...HEARTS of Fi-RE, STRONG de-si-er..."

He looked shredded when he pressed that wheel-barell with rocks and his family sitting in it.

He gets to the top of thatmountain and was like..."Yoooooooooooo....DRAGOoo oooooooooooo...Dragooooo oooooooooooo"

When I was a kid I was dumb. I always thought that all the 'training scenes' inthe Rocky movies was like...the DAY BEFORE the match. Hahahaha!

Damn, that's a great scene ;D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2006, 01:46:03 PM »
Leslie Neilson was married to him at that time...

"Who am I...I'm...I'm the UNSILENT MAJORITY, bigmouth!"

Leslie Nielsen blockhead?   the guy from the Airplane Movies?  I'm gonna have to go with Brigette Nielsen on this one.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2006, 01:47:26 PM »
If he dies...he dies

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2006, 01:47:32 PM »
Adrian.....You Can't Win!

Rocky...ahhh....little Adrian, always tells the truth....nah....maybe I can't win....but to beat me, he's going to have to kill me......and to kill me he's going to have to be willing to die himself.....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2006, 01:48:21 PM »
 Know what's a cool non lyric instrumental jam...when you see the digital machines getting turned on for Drago's workout then you see Drago on that full body sled machine...then you see Rocky in the snow pulling a sled...

In Rocky4...I was so naive and stupid when I was little...I thought Rocky beat him because he found the spot on Drago's body where he was taking his shots...like that was his secret weak spot and he was punching the steroids outof him. hahahahahaha!
?

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2006, 01:49:58 PM »
Know what's a cool non lyric instrumental jam...when you see the digital machines getting turned on for Drago's workout then you see Drago on that full body sled machine...then you see Rocky in the snow pulling a sled...

In Rocky4...I was so naive and stupid when I was little...I thought Rocky beat him because he found the spot on Drago's body where he was taking his shots...like that was his secret weak spot and he was punching the steroids outof him. hahahahahaha!

Remember that bizzare circuitry they show in the russian training facility...that shit is so corny but I still love it...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2006, 01:50:11 PM »
Adrian.....You Can't Win!

Rocky...ahhh....little Adrian, always tells the truth....nah....maybe I can't win....but to beat me, he's going to have to kill me......and to kill me he's going to have to be willing to die himself.....

"You seen how BIG he is you seen how STRONG he is...."

Then he gets in his Iroc and turns on that song..."There's No Easy Way Out" plays!
?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2006, 01:50:24 PM »

The instrumental jam is called: Vince Dicola - training montage. Can be downloaded everywhere. Vince DiCola - war is also some great stuff from Rocky.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2006, 01:51:39 PM »
"You're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap thunder!"

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2006, 01:51:45 PM »

LOL....dude you're killing me!!!!!

I"m going to beat the deca right out of you Drago!!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2006, 01:54:20 PM »

"...If I can change...and you can change....EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!...Ijust want to say...to my kid whos watching at home but should be asleep...I LOVE YOU!!!!"
?

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2006, 01:59:45 PM »
"you hurt him; you cut him....HE'S NOT A MACHINE!! HE'S A MAN!!!"