Author Topic: TO ADONIS  (Read 13383 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: TO ADONIS
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2006, 02:44:06 PM »
WHATEVA`s organization, the WNBF does.  This is ANOTHER REASON why he chose to TRY to hide his identity.

A few WNBF Pros have emailed the WNBF about this matter.

Mainly, because of DAVE GOODIN.  If he is to be suspended, then so should Phoun Phouvalan.  The only way to remedy this would be to re-instate DAVE GOODIN!

I want DAVE GOODIN reinstated!

So either Ban Phoun or Reinstate Dave.

Its simple.

no, you e-mailed them.  He beat you and you can't stand it so you are trying to destroy him.  You're an asshole plain and simple.  You could care less about Dave Goodin and probably wouldn't even know about him if it wasn't on message boards that he was suspended.

You suck. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

you should be ashamed of yourself.  Handle defeat like a man for christ's sake.
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2006, 02:59:25 PM »
no, you e-mailed them.  He beat you and you can't stand it so you are trying to destroy him.  You're an asshole plain and simple.  You could care less about Dave Goodin and probably wouldn't even know about him if it wasn't on message boards that he was suspended.

You suck. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

you should be ashamed of yourself.  Handle defeat like a man for christ's sake.

I haven`t emailed anyone.  I have always liked Dave Goodin.

Try again, Jealous AL.  hahahah

rjp

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2006, 02:59:39 PM »
What are you whining about PHOUN?

You APPEARED in MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT MAGAZINE which is AGAINST THE WNBF RULES!

Perhaps you should have read the WNBF rule book first.

Your suspension is pending.   

Good try but there's a big difference. Goodin appeared in the magazine under his own free will, conducted an interview, posted his meal and training plan, etc. Phoun appeared simply by the magazine swiping a picture from this site.

No suspension is pending.

How many times must you lose this contest?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2006, 03:01:39 PM »
TA = more excuses than Kamali.
Ron: "I am lazy."

dadto3

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2006, 03:03:38 PM »
Good try but there's a big difference. Goodin appeared in the magazine under his own free will, conducted an interview, posted his meal and training plan, etc. Phoun appeared simply by the magazine swiping a picture from this site.

No suspension is pending.

How many times must you lose this contest?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2006, 03:16:11 PM »
I haven`t emailed anyone.  I have always liked Dave Goodin.

Try again, Jealous AL.  hahahah

what would I be jealous of?  You bitching and crying for months on end?
nasser=piece of shit

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2006, 03:21:41 PM »
 ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2006, 04:40:41 PM »
hey adonis, would you have made such a big stink if you got 1st and phoun got 2nd? would you have bitched and moaned for the sake of people who aren't you? would you have gone on a crusade against phoun if he hadn't beaten you in the oh so prestigious mr getbig contest?

the saddest thing about all of his is you know this is eating adam up. he probably cries himself to sleep every night with a printed out certificate he made for himself saying that he's the REAL winner.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2006, 04:49:54 PM »
Phoun shouldnt of wasted his time with the getbig scrub wannabe bodybuilders... Thats the bottom line. No class.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2006, 06:52:03 PM »
Didn't Adam actually send in his pictures a little after the deadline?... and wasn't he only allowed to compete in the Mr GetBig because Mindspin and 240 let his infraction slide for the sake of competition?

Shouldn't TA be the LAST person to be talking about technicalities?

TECHNICALLY speaking TA shouldn't even have been considered, let alone 2nd.

The Luke
PS-just for the record, if everyone had had quality lighting, high resolution photography, fake tan etc etc Adonis would have been fourth behind Whateva, Baby Hercules and Daddywaddy.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2006, 06:53:45 PM »
Actually, I could care less about this but 240 told TA when he could send the pics in so it was his fault, not TA's. As usual, the Luke lacks the reading comprehension to look into his little claims. Crawl back to the Natural board and shut the fuck up.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2006, 06:59:35 PM »
Actually, I could care less about this but 240 told TA when he could send the pics in so it was his fault, not TA's. As usual, the Luke lacks the reading comprehension to look into his little claims. Crawl back to the Natural board and shut the f**k up.

Hello sarcasm/Squadfather/Adonis.

The Luke

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2006, 06:59:52 PM »
I'd still be going after that guy that beat me at the regional wrestling tournement back in 1990.......

you know where to find me when you want that rematch.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2006, 08:02:57 PM »
BF is adonis, it is clear this fag is swinging from his nuts in every thread, he broke the fucking rules cowboy plain and simple, and used fucked up lighting obscuring bodyparts, stop being a little tiny tit bitch. you could care less, thats the 32 time ive heard you harp on this shit with the same statement, sounds to me like you care a whole lot, maybe a little too much.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2006, 10:24:42 PM »

Has Phoun competed as a Pro yet?  If not, he would have had to sign the waiver before they could have him banned I believe.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2006, 10:38:25 PM »

This is me

Yes those look like shit too and don't forget these are you too.  And I know my place.  The problem is you don't know yours.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2006, 10:42:41 PM »
BF is adonis, it is clear this fag is swinging from his nuts in every thread, he broke the fucking rules cowboy plain and simple, and used fucked up lighting obscuring bodyparts, stop being a little tiny tit bitch. you could care less, thats the 32 time ive heard you harp on this shit with the same statement, sounds to me like you care a whole lot, maybe a little too much.

Actually, I think Adonis' physique is pretty shitty and I could care less about the guy. Just pointing out something to the little Dungeons and Dragons fanatic.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2006, 12:19:38 AM »
WHATEVA`s organization, the WNBF does.  This is ANOTHER REASON why he chose to TRY to hide his identity.

A few WNBF Pros have emailed the WNBF about this matter.

Mainly, because of DAVE GOODIN.  If he is to be suspended, then so should Phoun Phouvalan.  The only way to remedy this would be to re-instate DAVE GOODIN!

I want DAVE GOODIN reinstated!

So either Ban Phoun or Reinstate Dave.

Its simple.

Hey, You Anussis dude. I bet that you don't gain anything good about this, that you have been continuously on the edge and very angry after you loose the title which never were yours, and you are driving your mom and dad crazy, so please, let it go. You have make really sick obsession out of this matter, and if you cant stop this by yourself, it is clear that somebody help you to do that. You fu*cker just loose some half wit competition, and now you are dragging down some pro athlete, and try to get revenge by fuc*king with his career. All just because you are spoiled brat, and you can't stand that you are the looser.  Try to understand, this is all your own fault, you weren't good enough, and better man win, because rules allow him to compete.

Another thing is how this is changing your life. It will, you know, and there isn't anything good about it. We all have your name and face to go with it, and when I say we, I mean all who have been anything to do with this forum around the globe. For every writer here there is +500 readers who doesn't comment these matters, but who still have a opinion, and what comes to their opinion about you, it isn't good. You making complete fool out of yourself, and even in finland there is bunch of guys ready to beat crap out of you when they see your face. You are building a reputation which will follow your face at the end of your life, and that reputation is quite bad. Who will hire a informer, who will need a guy who act like you every time he got disappointed? Who need mentally case like you? In real world you doesn't have any change when you blow it in the virtual world. Quite simple.

Here we have a on going conversation about "should you have a right to use Google to find out about your workers", and if we look it from TA:s future employers point of view, what we see? An idiot, a neo nazi who can't accomplish anything but quarrel, who is so stupid that he can't understand when he loose, who try to change his place in competition by crying like a spoiled brat. A mental case, who is trying to revenge his own incompetence to pro athlete, better which he ever will be. Just that stuff which they want to find, because nobody want to hire  any morons. And True Anus, try to understand that these things follow you to the grave. Even if all forums which you ever have been writing gets closed, these thing remain in thousands of proxies for years to come.

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2006, 06:01:23 AM »
Hey, You Anussis dude. I bet that you don't gain anything good about this, that you have been continuously on the edge and very angry after you loose the title which never were yours, and you are driving your mom and dad crazy, so please, let it go. You have make really sick obsession out of this matter, and if you cant stop this by yourself, it is clear that somebody help you to do that. You fu*cker just loose some half wit competition, and now you are dragging down some pro athlete, and try to get revenge by fuc*king with his career. All just because you are spoiled brat, and you can't stand that you are the looser.  Try to understand, this is all your own fault, you weren't good enough, and better man win, because rules allow him to compete.

Another thing is how this is changing your life. It will, you know, and there isn't anything good about it. We all have your name and face to go with it, and when I say we, I mean all who have been anything to do with this forum around the globe. For every writer here there is +500 readers who doesn't comment these matters, but who still have a opinion, and what comes to their opinion about you, it isn't good. You making complete fool out of yourself, and even in finland there is bunch of guys ready to beat crap out of you when they see your face. You are building a reputation which will follow your face at the end of your life, and that reputation is quite bad. Who will hire a informer, who will need a guy who act like you every time he got disappointed? Who need mentally case like you? In real world you doesn't have any change when you blow it in the virtual world. Quite simple.

Here we have a on going conversation about "should you have a right to use Google to find out about your workers", and if we look it from TA:s future employers point of view, what we see? An idiot, a neo nazi who can't accomplish anything but quarrel, who is so stupid that he can't understand when he loose, who try to change his place in competition by crying like a spoiled brat. A mental case, who is trying to revenge his own incompetence to pro athlete, better which he ever will be. Just that stuff which they want to find, because nobody want to hire  any morons. And True Anus, try to understand that these things follow you to the grave. Even if all forums which you ever have been writing gets closed, these thing remain in thousands of proxies for years to come.
Wow!
Great post.
Its true of course.I`m living in the south o spain right now I know a bunch of people from the gym who would to take a piece of Adam Abeles racist,neo nazi ass.
In closing  I would just like to say adam if your in Spain dont come to a city called Granada. :)

Take care

Bye

SLOWKPLUS

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2006, 08:20:14 AM »
True Adonis, your a peice of dog shit if this is true.  You have no future in bodybuilding, nothing, nada, zipo...And your just trying to damage this guy because he won and you didnt? And even if you did win, it would of meant dogshit. The whole thing is a JOKE. I know people that look AMAZING and cant even place in a show...thats how GOOD the competition is in the REAL WORLD, not in this fantasy cyber world...

Wake the hell up...stop being so fuking obsessive online, its pathetic. You proved to everone TA you went from fat slob to the best shape of your life, congrats there just relax and stop acting like a psycho..

he e-mailed them a 100 times spamming them the minute layne revealed who he was there were 10 threads started by anus here...he can lie all he wants he's a sore loser.....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #95 on: November 20, 2006, 10:47:32 AM »
he e-mailed them a 100 times spamming them the minute layne revealed who he was there were 10 threads started by anus here...he can lie all he wants he's a sore loser.....

Prove that I emailed once.

I know who did though.....and they are a WNBF Pro who supports me.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #96 on: November 20, 2006, 10:52:40 AM »
Prove that I emailed once.

I know who did though.....and they are a WNBF Pro who supports me.

You've reached a new low, and that's saying something for you.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #97 on: November 20, 2006, 11:17:15 AM »

what's that got to do with tyhe fact that he beat u fair and square?

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: November 20, 2006, 12:00:41 PM »

Excellent, excellent post.  Adam Richard Abeles is, of course, squirming as he reads this, but he fails to respond to it because he doesn't want us to think he actually cares about what you just said.  Thought we all know he cares, DEEPLY, about all this.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #99 on: November 20, 2006, 12:01:57 PM »
all hail whateva...king of Mr. Getbig....the real one...