Author Topic: The Bible implies that Jews don't go to Heaven  (Read 5387 times)

Jeff Miller

• Getbig V
Re: The Bible implies that Jews don't go to Heaven
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2006, 03:56:42 AM »
Noone can be saved except though Jesus Christ.  That is the Christian belief.  However, one of the greatest themes of the Old Testament is that the Jewish people are God's Chose People.  I think that speaks volumes.  Nowhere else in the Bible is anyone else given the same label.  I think it is entirely likely that the faithful Jews, who do not persecute Christ, get another chance after death to seek salvation.
ChuckNorrisFearsMe

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2006, 06:05:13 AM »
Noone can be saved except though Jesus Christ.  That is the Christian belief.  However, one of the greatest themes of the Old Testament is that the Jewish people are God's Chose People.  I think that speaks volumes.  Nowhere else in the Bible is anyone else given the same label.  I think it is entirely likely that the faithful Jews, who do not persecute Christ, get another chance after death to seek salvation.

Oohhhh, that is soooo nice of you christians!!

You think you own salvation and that you decide who gets awarded with it and who not. Maybe it's the other way round, and Jesus was only Jahwe's prophet and all of you Jesus-worshipping christians will go to hell because of constantly mocking jews. Ever thought of that?

Idiot.  ;D

Jeff Miller

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2006, 09:20:44 AM »
Oohhhh, that is soooo nice of you christians!!

You think you own salvation and that you decide who gets awarded with it and who not. Maybe it's the other way round, and Jesus was only Jahwe's prophet and all of you Jesus-worshipping christians will go to hell because of constantly mocking jews. Ever thought of that?

Idiot.  ;D

I'm not mocking Jews.  I don't know any Christians who do mock Jews.

And yea, it is the Christian belief that Christ "owns salvation".

Care to keep melting down?
ChuckNorrisFearsMe

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2006, 01:03:02 PM »
haha, i just like to hate a bit against monotheists.

I'm far from melting down.  ;D ;D

I just like to stir up the pot a bit.  ;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2006, 05:30:03 PM »
Right, yet the media - not even Al-Jazeera - never shows us the millions of Muslims who supposedly denounce the teachings of those 'clerics' who preach violence.   

Where are they? 

Go by this forum, haven't you seen toxy and myself diss the shit out of islam and its bullshit? Speaking out in the real world is pretty dangerous. Just like how blacks jumped on Bill Cosby after his comments, it isn't any different with in regards to speaking out against islam.