Author Topic: why do people diss ISLAM so much?  (Read 9032 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: why do people diss ISLAM so much?
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2006, 05:13:24 PM »

i dated a jewobie gal once...

and i put it in her pooper without lube...

does that make me an anti semite...?

..ya sound like a black dood that blames rain on him being black...

On this day of thanksgiving, please remember to thank the Lord for the job you have pushing a broom.  And please pray for increased wisdom, analytical ability, the ability to put two consecutive coherent sentences together, muscle, better looks, a real woman rather than Palmolina and her five sisters, etc., etc.  It's not too late.  God is still in the miracle working business. 

sandycoosworth

« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2006, 09:20:34 PM »
On this day of thanksgiving, please remember to thank the Lord for the job you have pushing a broom.  And please pray for increased wisdom, analytical ability, the ability to put two consecutive coherent sentences together, muscle, better looks, a real woman rather than Palmolina and her five sisters, etc., etc. 

And a gigantic novelty sized keenex for brixtonbullqueers jewpersized beak ;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2006, 09:28:53 PM »
I think we proved who the "ignorant/inferior minded" individual was when I spanked you on the realities of mass media.

Like I said, I dont hate jews, but you know (if the Nazis had had their shit together) I wouldnt exactly miss them :P

You mean the reality that you're a failure in a business dominated by those you want so badly to believe are inferior?  And like the nazis maybe if you had you're own shit together you'd be able to be successful in that business.  Boo hoo.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2006, 09:31:04 PM »
And a gigantic novelty sized keenex for brixtonbullqueers jewpersized beak ;D

My nose isn't that big... I'd be able to smell you're polluted birth canal gutterslut.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2006, 09:50:34 PM »
You mean the reality that you're a failure in a business dominated by those you want so badly to believe are inferior?  And like the nazis maybe if you had you're own shit together you'd be able to be successful in that business.  Boo hoo.

Quote me as saying jews are inferior...

The 3 greatest minds of the 20th century were jews, jews are always disporportionately represented in higher learning institutions, yada yada yada Im sure it all adds to the smarmy charm :)

MCKEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2006, 12:24:00 PM »
Good day to all who is in debate on why people diss islam so much. To those of you who have alot of bad things to say I would like know how many of you actually know something about the religion. The reason for this question is not stur up anger but just to get an idea as to why you people are attacking Islam.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2006, 01:27:04 PM »

Fixed ;D

lmao...

this is way to jimmyesque...

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2006, 01:28:23 PM »
On this day of thanksgiving, please remember to thank the Lord for the job you have pushing a broom.  And please pray for increased wisdom, analytical ability, the ability to put two consecutive coherent sentences together, muscle, better looks, a real woman rather than Palmolina and her five sisters, etc., etc.  It's not too late.  God is still in the miracle working business. 
get ia right nignog...i'm a towelhead and i pump gas...

k...

byebye now...
carpe` vaginum!

MCKEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2006, 01:49:06 PM »
DonkeyKong

I would honestly like to know where you are thumbsucking this from. If you have a Quraan or you can borrow one from somebody please look up the last two verses of chapter 4 and educate yourself. It doe not make sense to attack religion you know nothing about

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2006, 04:22:31 AM »
DonkeyKong

I would honestly like to know where you are thumbsucking this from. If you have a Quraan or you can borrow one from somebody please look up the last two verses of chapter 4 and educate yourself. It doe not make sense to attack religion you know nothing about

What's you opinion on muhammad molesting a child?

What's your opinion on muhammad ordering the slaughtering of thousands of jews?

Do you believe in any truth in the hadiths? If so, please tell me your opinion on muhammad congratulating a man for killing his pregnant wife for cursing muhammad.

If you're a muslim, do you take non-muslims as friends?

Do you believe Jews should of been given land in the Arabic peninsula rather than where Israel is today, due mostly in part to the muslim slaughter of Jews in Arabia?

What do you think of muhammad accepting that some of his inspiration at times came from inspiration from satan? How can ANY of his other words be taken truthfully?

Do you see the islamic states in the middle east as the "world at peace" and the outside world the "world at war"?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Alex23

« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2006, 02:12:43 PM »

Do you believe in any truth in the hadiths? If so, please tell me your opinion on muhammad congratulating a man for killing his pregnant wife for cursing muhammad.

Do you believe Jews should of been given land in the Arabic peninsula rather than where Israel is today, due mostly in part to the muslim slaughter of Jews in Arabia?

What do you think of muhammad accepting that some of his inspiration at times came from inspiration from satan? How can ANY of his other words be taken truthfully?

Do you see the islamic states in the middle east as the "world at peace" and the outside world the "world at war"?

Nordic Superman, Couldn't agree more. 

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2006, 02:25:29 PM »

Remember. You are a threat to the muslims when you ask such questions. Some of them will try to kill you.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2006, 02:36:29 AM »
Remember. You are a threat to the muslims when you ask such questions. Some of them will try to kill you.

That's the strong arguement against islam: the muslim response to criticism
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2006, 01:53:39 PM »
they can't integrate into civilized society and demand respect when they haven't earned nor deserve it,  muslims are filthy scum.

I am not religous and I've posted various times being critical of all faiths including Islam. I feel sympathy for the people are angry with Islam, as they have every right to be. But people like you are racist pieces of shit and should keep your mouths shut.

You once posted saying that you are an "Aryan." That showed your opinion doesn't carry much weight because you're a typical piece of white trash. Go look up the term "Arya" which the word "Aryan" comes from. Learn that it relates to the Indian sub-continent and Iran, and not your white dumbass.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2006, 02:02:31 PM »
I am not religous and I've posted various times being critical of all faiths including Islam. I feel sympathy for the people are angry with Islam, as they have every right to be. But people like you are racist pieces of shit and should keep your mouths shut.

Yeah we should shut up because a muslims believes the criticism isn't acceptable... ::) show me something new!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

MCKEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2006, 08:16:27 AM »
What's you opinion on Muhammad molesting a child?
What's your opinion on Muhammad ordering the slaughtering of thousands of jews?

Do you believe in any truth in the hadiths? If so, please tell me your opinion on Muhammad congratulating a man for killing his pregnant wife for cursing Muhammad.

I would really like to know where you get your information from????????

If you're a Muslim, do you take non-Muslims as friends?
Yes I am a Muslim and I do have quite a bit of family members that are non Muslims

Do you believe Jews should of been given land in the Arabic peninsula rather than where Israel is today, due mostly in part to the Muslim slaughter of Jews in Arabia?
Why should they be given land when the rest of the world has to work for what they want

What do you think of Muhammad accepting that some of his inspiration at times came from inspiration from Satan? How can ANY of his other words be taken truthfully?

I would love to know where you heard or read about these things as mentioned above

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2006, 08:44:19 AM »
I would really like to know where you get your information from????????

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64: Sahih Bukhari Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six
years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with
him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Badr
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza
http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/005140.php
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/024.sbt.html#002.024.541
http://debate.domini.org/newton/womeng.html#woman

Why should they be given land when the rest of the world has to work for what they want

Because of the numerous tribes that muhammad himself had slaughtered. Why should Britain give back Pakistan and India? They should have to work for it according to you!

I would love to know where you heard or read about these things as mentioned above

"At one point in time, Muhammad admitted that Satan put words in his mouth to compromise with idol worship.  Later Muhammad said that God showed him he was wrong, and the Quranic recital was changed.  Here is the quote from "The Life of Muhammad"."

Tabari.  Now the apostle was anxious for the welfare of his people, wishing to attract them as far as he could.  It has been mentioned that he longed for a way to attract them and the method he adopted is ..... "When the apostle saw that his people turned their backs on him and he was pained by their estrangement from what he brought them from God he longed that there should come to him from God a message that would reconcile his people to him.  Because of his love for his people and his anxiety over them it would delight him if the obstacle that made his task to difficult could be removed; so that he meditated on the project and longed for it and it was dear to him.  The God sent down, "By the star when it sets your comrade errs not and is not deceived, he speaks not from his own desire, " and when he reached His words, "Have you thought of al-Lat and al-Uzza and Manat the third, the other", Satan, when he was meditating upon it, and desiring to bring it (reconciliation) to his people put upon his tongue, "these are the exalted Gharaniq whose intercession is approved."  [Gharaniq is a bird that flies very high].

When Quraysh heard that they were delighted and greatly pleased at the way in which he spoke of their gods and they listened to him; while the believers were holding that what their prophet brought them from their Lord was true, not suspecting a mistake or a vain desire or a slip, and when he reached the prostration and the end of the Sura in which he prostrated himself the Muslims prostrated themselves when their prophet prostrated confirming what he brought and obeying his command, and the polytheists of Quraysh and other who were in the mosque prostrated when they heard the mention of their gods, so that everyone in the mosque believer and unbeliever prostrated.... Then the people dispersed and Quraysh went out, delighted at what had been said about their gods, saying "Muhammad has spoken of our gods in splendid fashion.  He alleged in what he read that they are the exalted Gharaniq who's intercession is approved."

...Then Gabriel came to the apostle and said, "What have you done, Muhammad?  You have read to these people something I did not bring you from God and you have said what He did not say to you.  The apostle was bitterly grieved and was greatly in fear of God.  So God sent down  (a revelation), for He was merciful to him, comforting him and making light of the affair and telling him that every prophet and apostle before him desired as he desired and wanted what he wanted and Satan interjected something into his desires as he had on his tongue.

Also, Ibn Sa'd also records the compromise.  The quote is in volume 1, page 237.
الاسلام هو شيطانية