Author Topic: .  (Read 8140 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Democrat Wants Draft Reinstated
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2006, 06:44:44 PM »
i learned in the 5th grade it was a coverup. there had to be more than one gunmen. thats a fact. but of course you lunatics have to take it further and further. going past the facts and into speculation

If our govt had nothing to do with it, why did they choose to overlook the fact that more than 3 bullets were fired?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2006, 07:33:18 PM »
im not arguing with you. i just dont give a shit. im not going too speculate on what might have  happend 30 years ago

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2006, 08:01:48 PM »
im not arguing with you. i just dont give a shit. im not going too speculate on what might have  happend 30 years ago

I think you kinda did speculate here:

there had to be more than one gunmen. thats a fact.

But more importantly... how can you accept that a US Prez can be killed thru a conspiracy/coverup, but that 3000 office workers cannot on 911?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2006, 08:11:00 PM »
man... a wee angry :P

Not going to speculate, yea because history is completely useless huh ::)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2006, 08:19:47 PM »
I think you kinda did speculate here:

But more importantly... how can you accept that a US Prez can be killed thru a conspiracy/coverup, but that 3000 office workers cannot on 911?

ok you guys win the government shot jfk. what now?
jfk would have taken a few people to accomplish the shooting. 911 would have taken thousands. thousands of people keeping their lips sealed. not one whistle blower yet. o yeah i forgot, all of them are part of the coverup.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2006, 08:23:30 PM »
ok you guys win the government shot jfk. what now?
jfk would have taken a few people to accomplish the shooting. 911 would have taken thousands. thousands of people keeping their lips sealed. not one whistle blower yet. o yeah i forgot, all of them are part of the coverup.

"a few"?

It would only take a "few" people to kill JFK *and* cover it up?  Dude the gov of texas completely changed his story.  As did doctors, secret service, and many others.  There were MANY in on it, quite a few of which were murdered/suicided later.

You were just kidding about "a few", right?

(By the way, the fact that you've accepted that inside jobs DO happen impresses me. :) )

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2006, 08:29:47 PM »
when have i ever said that inside jobs dont happen?
let me tell you a little story. right after the monica Lewinsky thing was going on the fbi investigated a murder of a girl at a washington d.c. starbucks. 3 men wearing suits came in at store closing. they took the employees into the back room, then shot the girl twice in the head. no evidence left, just 2 bullet holes in the ceiling. a very professional shooting. turns out this girl just finished her term as a white house intern.
i smell a skunk

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2006, 08:30:25 PM »
Yea since nobody learns from it...
now we know why ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2006, 08:33:38 PM »
when have i ever said that inside jobs dont happen?
let me tell you a little story. right after the monica Lewinsky thing was going on the fbi investigated a murder of a girl at a washington d.c. starbucks. 3 men wearing suits came in at store closing. they took the employees into the back room, then shot the girl twice in the head. no evidence left, just 2 bullet holes in the ceiling. a very professional shooting. turns out this girl just finished her term as a white house intern.
i smell a skunk
::)

What the hell are you trying to say ???

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2006, 08:37:16 PM »
yes inside jobs happen. 911 wasnt an inside job. you just say it is because you have such a hatred for bush.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2006, 08:43:52 PM »
yes inside jobs happen. 911 wasnt an inside job. you just say it is because you have such a hatred for bush.

nah.  I don't like him (i used to - voted for him twice), but I certainly don't believe he was behind ANYTHING on 9/11.  I think he did what he was told. period.  I believe he doesn't have the courage to stand up to these things, but hey, JFK DID have that courage and we know how that ended.  I still vote republican on local issues, and I would likely vote for mccain (as he has called for stopping the military indus. complex) and he is old enough that he just might do what's right for the US, not what's right for him.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2006, 08:45:21 PM »
Well If someone believes so much as Bush let 911 happen, wouldn't it be kinda tarded for them to like him ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2007, 11:15:21 AM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4315024059102108031&q=jfk+assassination&hl=en

NO ONE who watches the first 30 minutes of this will still believe the 'lone gunman' story.

Take the JFK Challenge!
Did anyone take up this challenge ???