Author Topic: who is the anti-christ  (Read 7909 times)

theonlyone

Re: who is the anti-christ
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2006, 04:18:55 AM »
President Bush. He's also very cocky, thinks he's the shit.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2006, 06:17:29 AM »
"The beast is the Antichrist, who will be a man, and appear as a man, but who will also be the incarnation of Satan, Satan in human form.  He will be a brilliant, charming, and charismatic leader, but also devious, cruel, and totally evil." 

.......the brilliant, charming and charismatic "requirements" seems to negate at least some of latman's choices :-\

Some say he will be Jewish in order for the Jews to accept him as the Christ although he of course will be a false christ.  But wouldn't this apply to Muslims too?

(I'll move this thread to the religion board in a little bit)

R

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2006, 06:43:31 AM »
"The beast is the Antichrist, who will be a man, and appear as a man, but who will also be the incarnation of Satan, Satan in human form.  He will be a brilliant, charming, and charismatic leader, but also devious, cruel, and totally evil." 

So I was correct, it is muhammad.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2006, 11:04:23 AM »
When he is here u will know, there will be no
doubt about it.....  :'(

im sure the guys you mentioned arent shit compared to the anti christ...
pump'em dump'em

Purge_WTF

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2006, 11:30:49 AM »
Some say he will be Jewish in order for the Jews to accept him as the Christ although he of course will be a false christ.  But wouldn't this apply to Muslims too?

The Antichrist will arise from the revived Roman Empire, which is the current European Union. If my mind serves me correctly, prophecy also claimed that he'd rise from the last country to join the EU, which was Spain.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2006, 11:40:31 AM »
  The Antichrist will arise from the revived Roman Empire, which is the current European Union. If my mind serves me correctly, prophecy also claimed that he'd rise from the last country to join the EU, which was Spain.
America better fits the description of a "revived roman empire" than the EU.

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2006, 11:44:51 AM »
At least thirteen countries have become EU member states since Spain joined, with another two to join in January 07.

What "prophecy" did this come from?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2006, 06:07:16 PM »
At least thirteen countries have become EU member states since Spain joined, with another two to join in January 07.

What "prophecy" did this come from?

Looks like I need to stop listening to Jack Van Impe.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2006, 06:45:27 PM »

Looks like I need to stop listening to Jack Van Impe.

"That's right Rexella"  ;D

I think the scripture some people have believed that is referred to is Rev 13:1?
R

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2006, 08:26:43 PM »
I would join the dark lords folly in a heartbeat

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2006, 12:38:14 AM »

you would be correct sir.  however i think there are around 20 countries in the EU.  i'm not sure exactly. 
the bible says there will be 10 nations involved the last days.  there will probably be some countries joining together and some realignment of nations.  so it would be difficult to say with certainty where he will come from.  but he will be from europe.  with the way the world is now, i believe he is alive on earth. 

When he is here u will know, there will be no
doubt about it.....  :'(

im sure the guys you mentioned arent shit compared to the anti christ...

you are so correct.  he will bring peace and happiness for 3 1/2 years and then unleash death and destruction like this world has never seen. 

the bible tells us the anti-christ will be mortally wounded in the head and return to life again,  eg; people believing he's Jesus. 
some people think, and i believe this is possible, that it may either be JFK or Hitler.  as we all know how they both died. 

just some food for thought, all speculation.
W

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2006, 02:49:09 AM »
Is the anti-christ human born?

Would he be aware of who he is before he fulfils his destiny?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2006, 04:42:43 AM »
Is the anti-christ human born?

Would he be aware of who he is before he fulfils his destiny?

yes to both.

he knows exactly who he is and what he's supposed to do.

ever seen the passion of the christ?? 
the baby satan is carrying.  gave me chills down my spine
W

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2006, 04:49:02 AM »
I just went Franky Muniz on a hotel room and didnt even realise till it was over

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2006, 05:16:18 AM »
yes to both.

ever seen the passion of the christ?? 
the baby satan is carrying.  gave me chills down my spine

I was worried for a moment that I was the anti-christ - but I'm not aware of it, so it can't be me! :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2006, 06:10:18 AM »
yes to both.

mightymouse, is he is aware of it all of his life?  Is there any scripture pointing to that?

R

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2006, 07:06:43 AM »
as long as he have chuck norris the anti-christ has no chance

Purge_WTF

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2006, 07:15:40 AM »
the bible tells us the anti-christ will be mortally wounded in the head and return to life again,  eg; people believing he's Jesus. 
some people think, and i believe this is possible, that it may either be JFK or Hitler.  as we all know how they both died. 

just some food for thought, all speculation.

Actually, I think that means that there's someone who will realize what his agenda is and will attempt to assassinate him.

I'm not sure if he knows who he is or what his "goal" is right from the get-go. Maybe he becomes possessed by Satan right before his rise to power.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2006, 06:40:22 PM »
mightymouse, is he is aware of it all of his life?  Is there any scripture pointing to that?

yes, from what i have been taught he knows. there is scripture on that, however i'm not sure where, maybe in daniel. my pastor just had a 6 week study on the revelation and this exact topic came up. 
let me do some research and i'll get back to you. 
W

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2006, 03:38:28 AM »
Why does he come from Europe? What does "Europe" appear like in the bible? Is it referred to as the old Roman empire?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2006, 06:41:04 AM »
Why does he come from Europe? What does "Europe" appear like in the bible? Is it referred to as the old Roman empire?

In Dan 2:40-45, he talks about the "4th Kingdom" which was described as very powerful.  "It crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left" Dan 7:7 ..The armies of Rome crushed all opposition and extended the iron control of the Caesars over all of southern Europe, western Asia, and N. Africa.  But Daniel observed taht in the last stage of the empire the iron would be mixed w/clay, implying that the 4th kingdom would be vulnerable to sudden destruction as pottery would be to being shattered. Dan 2:41-45.

According to Daniel's prophecy, this 4th empire of the Caesars, although seemingly destroyed, is not actually dead and gone.  A final form of the last empire is destined to emerge when the leaders of ten nations, originally in the Roman Empire, form a new confederacy of Mediterranean nations.  Dan 7:7.

Daniel's vision of this stage of the Roman Empire involved a beast, symbolically representing the Roman Empire, with the ten horns on the beast representing ten kings yet to rise on the stage of world history.  The interpretation of the prophecy was directly given to Daniel as recorded in Daniel 7:23-24:  "The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth...The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom..."

(all bold type from "Armageddon, Oil and the Middle East Crisis" by John Walvoord)
R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2006, 06:46:53 AM »
"A new world dictator will first reveal himself in the role of a peacemaker in the Middle East.  This event will take place during the first stage of the revived Roman Empire, the fourth world empire described by Daniel.  Symbolically the new world leader is depicted as "another horn, a little one"  who will emerge in the ten-nation Mediterranean Confederacy.  Dan 7:8. 

Daniel described his vision of the new world ruler's rise to power in these words:  "While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it.  This horn had eyes lilke the eyes of a man and a mouth that spoke boastfully"  Dan 7:8 
R

Purge_WTF

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2006, 07:06:49 AM »
  Hey Stella--are you married? ;) :D

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2006, 10:15:59 AM »
Stella is the anti-Christ