Author Topic: KING  (Read 5996 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: KING
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2006, 07:31:30 AM »
damn farah should have punched him hard..tamali sucks
i would think you'd love him, he's one of your own kind.

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2006, 08:19:05 AM »
In that video of a young Kamali did they say he bulked up to 270 only to diet down to 198?  What's the point of that?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2006, 11:29:08 AM »
right. i thought the same thing.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2006, 11:54:45 AM »
now kamali will get his drugged up testosterone, gh filled ass on this site and challenge everyone to say it to his face...buddy, come off all the shit your on then make that same threat.  I laugh my ass off when I hear this shit, same with any "pro" BB.  Dude you've got more test pumped inside of you than a gorilla and you expect anyone to challenge you at a place your at making an appearance?  To even suggest that makes you a buck toothed jack ass.
nasser=piece of shit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2006, 11:59:30 AM »
worse is when they expect us to believe they're going to stand there in a tank top with a pin sticking out of their shoulder with their mail order packages from EUR sitting on the wcounter, while they fill out a police report on the harassment they're receiving online.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2006, 12:01:16 PM »
Kamali would never do that to one of the big boys. He picked the little guy, how shameful, tamali, you're a jelly fish
Get Big, or Die Trying

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2006, 12:06:50 PM »
worse is when they expect us to believe they're going to stand there in a tank top with a pin sticking out of their shoulder with their mail order packages from EUR sitting on the wcounter, while they fill out a police report on the harassment they're receiving online.

it's pathetic.  go off the shit for 5 years and then come talk to half the people you're telling that to.  it's not even close to being fair right now, what a joke. 
nasser=piece of shit

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2006, 12:18:39 PM »
Fellas I will say this- Kamali comes off like a douchebag. I dont pretend to know him well but I have hung out with him a few times in NYC at various night clubs here and Ive spoken to him at a few shows and I can honestly say hes a pretty decent guy. Hes humble, well spoken and approchable I can say the same of  Rob Lopez also. If you knew the man even a little you guys would think he was a pretty cool dude. However, his lack of popularity amongst many fans and other pros is his own doing. I honestly think he forgets its the IFBB and morphs into this (subpar pro) juiced up asshole with the personality of a guy from the WWE- Talking trash, trying to bully people and at the end of the day showing up at shows looking like a pregnant kangaroo. At the end of the day I think hes a so so pro with the ego of (Insert self aggrandizing dictator,politician or athlete here) who I think loses touch with reality and lets his mouth talk instead of his physique.