Author Topic: whos got the better build- jorge B. or john(getitonny)  (Read 8919 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: whos got the better build- jorge B. or john(getitonny)
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2006, 12:03:38 AM »
Thank you Swole for the compliments.Jorge has a great physique, but he is a very small guy.My body has some flaws but for only been on anabolics for 3 years, and not using any GH or isulin I dont look to bad.I also havent used any synthol ,escaline, or even did site injections.No I dont have the best physique, but I think I can hold my own on any national level stage.Even though I only used $1500 on anabolics for my 12 week prep for the USA;s, heck most midddle weight use more then that.Most of the heavies and super heavies, probably spend some where around $6000-$10,000 on anabolics alon, I know I have talked to them.Suprising enough most of them are very open about what they use for there contest prep.The bottom line is Jorges body is more marketed toward mainstream consumers, my body would cater more towards the hardcore and more serious lifter.Jorge could do an add for lets say Sears wear shorts and a tank top and ride a excersize bike for an add.With my build I could never do that type of add.The only adds I could do is adds for House of Pain work out wear , or Those adds for heavy duty in home gym equiptment.My point is Jorge has a physique that is more mainstream ,less intimidating.My physique is obvioously to big for main stream and tends to intimidate the average consumer.So I am not as marketable on a mainstream scale as is Jorge.But if the magazxine was MD, then his physique would be to small and not hardcore enough.In MD I would be alot more marketable then Jorge in the Magazine MD.

kingNOLI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2006, 12:48:59 AM »
WHO ARE YOU ????  WHERE'S YOUR PICTURE YOU homo..

258? bullshit...if you are 5feet10 you are about 210 in that foto

kingNOLI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2006, 12:51:31 AM »
Hey tweeker  you got a pic ?

Jorge destroys him...not even rometely close

kingNOLI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2006, 12:56:10 AM »
Jorge looks good for his size but he looked terrible in Venice this week.....

It depends what you like , a small guy 5 foot6 175 lbs or a 5 foot10 256lbs .

I would say I take Johns body any day !!!!

We all have our weak spots but i definately wouldnt want to be 5 foot 5 or 6 LOL

kingNOLI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2006, 12:59:12 AM »
Garreth that is not even me!!!!

Thats c swole , wrong guy....

But thats a funny post...::)))

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2006, 01:01:16 AM »
LOL king noli is john-lol. or a MD brownnoser. anyway jorge has a more marketable physique john even admits that. to say joge does not belong in MD is not fair when john is not any pro himself. if they gave arnesto osario and mark dugdale coverage then they should give jorge some coverage. sure hes not 280pds but hes got a great build that could fit in every magazine-IMO. It wouldnt hurt too put somebody that has a decent set of abs in MD. like the old jimmy canyon cover- that was dope.

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2006, 01:02:25 AM »
on another note -john does not use much AAS and if he stepped up his usage could be a real threat.

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2006, 01:04:24 AM »
kingnoli=owned.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2006, 03:48:04 AM »
John how old are you?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2006, 08:03:27 AM »
uh yea it is
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=90065.msg1299832#msg1299832

kingNOLI = Cswole's best buddy

Damn.  That dude just got a mouthful of pwning.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2006, 11:46:50 AM »
easy...betancourt wins...john...you talk a lot...don't look that great...ok maybe...and please i beg of you , stop talking about the natural crap.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2006, 12:09:34 PM »
Better yet, start at the beginning:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=90065.0

Brutal partial reps. Why use a ton of weight if you can't get even one full range of motion rep?
The House that Ruth built

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2006, 12:59:29 PM »
Break it down with me:
lets say they do cyp and deca.
1 bottle 10mg cyp 200mg/ml = $20
1 bottle 10mg deca 300mg/ml = $20
am I very far off on the prices? Bare with me...

I think those prices are a bit off.   a 10 ml vial of 200 mg/ml generic cyp from a US pharmacy is about $120.   a 1 ml vial of 200 mg/ml nandrolone is about $20

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2006, 01:00:57 PM »
I think those prices are a bit off.   a 10 ml vial of 200 mg/ml generic cyp from a US pharmacy is about $120.   a 1 ml vial of 200 mg/ml nandrolone is about $20

who the hell uses USA pharmacy grade?????????? nobody! most of us are using UGL or euro pharmaceutical gear

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2006, 01:06:49 PM »
lots of pics of daddywaddy and other getbiggers at www.MrGetBig.com

whitewidow

« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2006, 02:09:37 PM »
john also lied about not using GH. he has used it. not in amounts that would be beneficial though.

kingNOLI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2006, 03:37:57 PM »

Get off his NUts!!!

LOL king noli is john-lol. or a MD brownnoser. anyway jorge has a more marketable physique john even admits that. to say joge does not belong in MD is not fair when john is not any pro himself. if they gave arnesto osario and mark dugdale coverage then they should give jorge some coverage. sure hes not 280pds but hes got a great build that could fit in every magazine-IMO. It wouldnt hurt too put somebody that has a decent set of abs in MD. like the old jimmy canyon cover- that was dope.

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2006, 04:55:22 PM »
how much does the winner get for a national level competition?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2006, 05:11:19 PM »
how much does the winner get for a national level competition?
Probably no more than 2g's.  Definitely not a great business decision to spend thousands on a cycle, to break even in the end. 
Plus, you ever see John D's hands?  The only difference between him and Paul Bunion is a flannel shirt and an axe...haha
Monster site injections! :o
N

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2006, 06:45:51 PM »
Probably no more than 2g's.  Definitely not a great business decision to spend thousands on a cycle, to break even in the end. 
Plus, you ever see John D's hands?  The only difference between him and Paul Bunion is a flannel shirt and an axe...haha
Monster site injections! :o
nada,national or usa' is a amateur event from that standpoint it is a trophy,if u have a supplement deal or mag modeling that's it.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2006, 09:07:57 PM »
Garreth, you forgot to add in the cost of GH.The average kit that is like a 100 iu's is probably about $600, yes I know you can get it for $300-$400 if you know some body , but the average going rate for "real" and good stuff is $600 per kit.Now the average national level guy uses about 8to 12 iu' s a day, I know this because I heard it straight form there mouth.Now it there using 10 iu's and most guys use GH the whole 12 week of contest prep, so that would add up to $5200,.If they dieted for 16 weeks and used gh the whole diet it would cost $7000.Yes the anabolics getting ready for a show can cost alot, but 80% of ALL national level guys use GH, and alot of it.I know light heavyweights who use 8iu's a day.
Now as far as comparing Jorge and my physique it is apples and oranges.But if you guys want to get real technical if Jorge and I were to step on stage and go toe to toe, I would win .Jorge has a great physique, and has nice lines, but I out weight him by about 90lbs on stage.If you ever attended a national show you would know the superheavyweight most of the time wins, then the heavyweight usually winds up second for the overall.Only sometimes does the lightheavyweight come in second for the overall, but never the middleweight.There are some middleweight like Garret Allen that look somewhat big, but guys like Jorge just dont have enough mass.You put a 250lbs plus super heavyweight along side a 175lbs middleweight, and the middleweight will look like a child next to him.In some cases like in Dexter Jacksons case he can hand with guys 50lbs heavier then him, but he weighs 220lbs on stage.When your sacrificng 90lbs of muscle on stage thats a big diffrence, your talking about a 16" or 17" arms versus a 21" arm or a maybe a 46" chest versus a 56" chest.In bodybuilding size isnt everything but if both men are lean and hard and the one of the compeittors is 90lbs heavier on stage, 9 times out of 10 the judges will go with the man with more muscle.Jorge betencourt has great lines and has great conditioning, but lets be real guys, his physique is more athletic then it is a bodybuilders physique

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2006, 09:13:03 PM »
from what I know Johns usage is not very heavy.

Seems like everyone these days doesn't use much............or so they claim..... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2006, 09:14:09 PM »
Garreth, you forgot to add in the cost of GH.The average kit that is like a 100 iu's is probably about $600, yes I know you can get it for $300-$400 if you know some body , but the average going rate for "real" and good stuff is $600 per kit.Now the average national level guy uses about 8to 12 iu' s a day, I know this because I heard it straight form there mouth.Now it there using 10 iu's and most guys use GH the whole 12 week of contest prep, so that would add up to $5200,.If they dieted for 16 weeks and used gh the whole diet it would cost $7000.Yes the anabolics getting ready for a show can cost alot, but 80% of ALL national level guys use GH, and alot of it.I know light heavyweights who use 8iu's a day.
Now as far as comparing Jorge and my physique it is apples and oranges.But if you guys want to get real technical if Jorge and I were to step on stage and go toe to toe, I would win .Jorge has a great physique, and has nice lines, but I out weight him by about 90lbs on stage.If you ever attended a national show you would know the superheavyweight most of the time wins, then the heavyweight usually winds up second for the overall.Only sometimes does the lightheavyweight come in second for the overall, but never the middleweight.There are some middleweight like Garret Allen that look somewhat big, but guys like Jorge just dont have enough mass.You put a 250lbs plus super heavyweight along side a 175lbs middleweight, and the middleweight will look like a child next to him.In some cases like in Dexter Jacksons case he can hand with guys 50lbs heavier then him, but he weighs 220lbs on stage.When your sacrificng 90lbs of muscle on stage thats a big diffrence, your talking about a 16" or 17" arms versus a 21" arm or a maybe a 46" chest versus a 56" chest.In bodybuilding size isnt everything but if both men are lean and hard and the one of the compeittors is 90lbs heavier on stage, 9 times out of 10 the judges will go with the man with more muscle.Jorge betencourt has great lines and has great conditioning, but lets be real guys, his physique is more athletic then it is a bodybuilders physique

You should get it from Paulmbo.

I hear he gives his fellow bbers great deals...........
HAHA, RON.....

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2006, 09:19:53 PM »
Garreth I meant everything, im sorry I didnt clarify, but in my book GH kinda falls into the steroids-anabolic situation seeing natural guys cant use it and only bodybuilders use it.
White widow yes I used GH once and it was only for like 3 or 4 weeks and that was 3-4 years ago, but never for contest prep.I only used like 2iu's a day, and I didnt like the look it gave me, it made my waste look bigger right away.I genetically have very large bones, I has 8 1/2 wrists ,big hips and a huge rib cage, which is great for raw power but makes me look a little blocky.So when I used the lil bit of GH I did use for those 3 -4 weeks and it made my waiste look bigger I backed off immediatly.I persoanlly think GH is overated unless you use atleast 8-10iu's a day and only if your small bones.If your big boned like I am and you take GH it will make you look like Art Atwood, big and very blocky

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2006, 09:26:16 PM »
Gordiano , your right everbody claims not to use alot and 90% of them lie.I know you dont beleive me, but I am very open and honest about my drug use.I weighed 255lbs  was benching 500lbs , and had 19 1/2 arms before I ever touched any steroids.I was 32 years old and trained 15 years before I took my first cycle of steroids.My first cycle was given to me beleive it or not because all of my friends seen how big I was naturally and they just wanted to see what would happen.My first cycle was 500 mg of Sutanon, 200mg of Deccas, and 10mg of D-Bol.I have nothing to hide, I am 39 years old I havent took a steroid in over a year, and right now im at around 258lbs.I retired last year from bodybuilding and now I just train to look good and stay in shape