Author Topic: mysoldier.com VERY COOL WEBSITE!  (Read 4134 times)

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
mysoldier.com VERY COOL WEBSITE!
« on: November 22, 2006, 03:28:38 PM »
dudes, i just saw an article in the paper where you can "adopt" a soldier to write to. go to this website and take a look! i registered.  you can send stuff too. (bodybuilding magazines, etc.) i think this is so cool!  :D

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
Re: mysoldier.com VERY COOL WEBSITE!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 03:39:31 PM »
I'll be joining the army when I finish my degree.

You can send me money, if you like?

But, none of that American crap, make sure it's changed into pounds sterling before sending it.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 03:39:49 PM »
Is someone gonna read it to them ;D

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 03:44:54 PM »
I'll be joining the army when I finish my degree.

You can send me money, if you like?

But, none of that American crap, make sure it's changed into pounds sterling before sending it.

monster waste of an education

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 03:51:19 PM »
monster waste of an education

How so, xpac?

The vast majority of recruits into officer training at Sandhurst are graduates.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 03:58:42 PM »
How so, xpac?

excuse XPac he is a moron. Military academies have some of the highest graduation rates.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2006, 04:01:43 PM »
Is someone gonna read it to them ;D
zip it you fucking pedophile...

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 04:50:24 PM »
How so, xpac?

The army is for idiots and rednecks. Do something useful with your degree instead of being sacrificed in Iraq for George Bush's war

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2006, 04:51:21 PM »
The army is for idiots and rednecks. Do something useful with your degree instead of being sacrificed in Iraq for George Bush's war

But we're freeing people!

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2006, 04:53:09 PM »
But we're freeing people!

I may think your 9/11 theories are wacko but I think we both agree that the American government is fucked and sending people over to Iraq to die for no reason. Meanwhile the rednecks and the right wing jerkoffs(Fox News) get more delusional every day in trying to justify it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2006, 04:58:15 PM »
I may think your 9/11 theories are wacko but I think we both agree that the American government is fucked and sending people over to Iraq to die for no reason. Meanwhile the rednecks and the right wing jerkoffs(Fox News) get more delusional every day in trying to justify it.

Remember in 2002 when everyone bought the WMD story, hook, line and sinker?  Today it's like a walking joke.  911 will be like that later on too.

You shoulda seen the nutbag on hardball tonight.  General batista.  When asked by matthews just how Iraqis killing Iraqis was an affront to US/west, he replied: "Do you want another 911?  We need more military spending"  Completely fucking dodged it.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2006, 04:59:03 PM »

George Bush's war is the only reason you wont be speakee chinese in 50 years, remember that.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2006, 05:00:06 PM »
George Bush's war is the only reason you wont be speakee chinese in 50 years, remember that.

Ok sheep keep believing that as the USA goes right down the toilet due to Bush's "policies"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2006, 05:00:53 PM »

what's your position?  The war was based on lies, but worth it?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2006, 05:03:01 PM »
Remember in 2002 when everyone bought the WMD story, hook, line and sinker?  Today it's like a walking joke.  911 will be like that later on too.

You shoulda seen the nutbag on hardball tonight.  General batista.  When asked by matthews just how Iraqis killing Iraqis was an affront to US/west, he replied: "Do you want another 911?  We need more military spending"  Completely fucking dodged it.

I find it amazing that Bush wasn't impeached for that. The buck has to stop somewhere. He started a bullshit war, lied to the american people, is taking away everyones freedoms slowly and yet the guy will get to fulfill his term in office. The USA has become a joke.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2006, 05:06:50 PM »
Yeah!  Let's impeach Bush.  And Kerry too.  Bunch of liars.  Kerry really mislead us when he gave a speech on the Senate floor accusing Sadaam of having WMDs.  That big liar:

With respect to Saddam Hussein and the threat he presents, we must ask ourselves a simple question: Why? Why is Saddam Hussein pursuing weapons that most nations have agreed to limit or give up? Why is Saddam Hussein guilty of breaking his own cease-fire agreement with the international community? Why is Saddam Hussein attempting to develop nuclear weapons when most nations don't even try, and responsible nations that have them attempt to limit their potential for disaster? Why did Saddam Hussein threaten and provoke? Why does he develop missiles that exceed allowable limits? Why did Saddam Hussein lie and deceive the inspection teams previously? Why did Saddam Hussein not account for all of the weapons of mass destruction which UNSCOM identified? Why is he seeking to develop unmanned airborne vehicles for delivery of biological agents?

Does he do all of these things because he wants to live by international standards of behavior? Because he respects international law? Because he is a nice guy underneath it all and the world should trust him?

It would be naive to the point of grave danger not to believe that, left to his own devices, Saddam Hussein will provoke, misjudge, or stumble into a future, more dangerous confrontation with the civilized world. He has as much as promised it. He has already created a stunning track record of miscalculation. He miscalculated an 8-year war with Iran. He miscalculated the invasion of Kuwait. He miscalculated America's responses to it. He miscalculated the result of setting oil rigs on fire. He miscalculated the impact of sending Scuds into Israel. He miscalculated his own military might. He miscalculated the Arab world's response to his plight. He miscalculated in attempting an assassination of a former President of the United States. And he is miscalculating now America's judgments about his miscalculations. . . .

http://www.independentsforkerry.org/uploads/media/kerry-iraq.html

sandycoosworth

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2006, 05:08:31 PM »
what's your position?  The war was based on lies, but worth it?

Of course. The war is based on lies because 99% of the population wouldnt understand the geo political/marco economic conditions that necessetiate it. Its not about making Bush's friends rich(though it certainly is doing that). Its about the Caspian pipeline, its about ushering in a new era of technology, its about keeping the economy jacked up to avoid a collapse, and probably abunch of other reason I dont even understand myself.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2006, 05:09:47 PM »
BB,

We're not talking about Kerry.  We're talking about Bush.  

Would you support impeaching BOTH of them then?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2006, 05:10:10 PM »
Of course. The war is based on lies because 99% of the population wouldnt understand the geo political/marco economic conditions that necessetiate it. Its not about making Bush's friends rich(though it certainly is doing that). Its about the Caspian pipeline, its about ushering in a new era of technology, its about keeping the economy jacked up to avoid a collapse, and probably abunch of other reason I dont even understand myself.

Beach Bum, is sandy right or wrong?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2006, 05:11:46 PM »
I ask you a simple question, 240, "Why [was] Saddam Hussein pursuing weapons that most nations have agreed to limit or give up?"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2006, 05:12:21 PM »

Wrong.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2006, 05:28:11 PM »

What do you think Rob?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2006, 05:50:47 PM »
What do you think Rob?

Sandy is, sadly, correct.  We do employ imperialism in order to facilitate our way of life.  To disagree simply shows you do not understand the economics of how the world works.  I'm not insulting you.  I'm being honest.  You don't understand it.

And beach Bum, when you ask things like "Why [was] Saddam Hussein pursuing weapons that most nations have agreed to limit or give up?"...

Well, the Bush Admin now admits there were no WMD.  So whose points are you arguing now?  Even they admit they were wrong.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2006, 05:56:58 PM »
Sandy is, sadly, correct.  We do employ imperialism in order to facilitate our way of life.  To disagree simply shows you do not understand the economics of how the world works.  I'm not insulting you.  I'm being honest.  You don't understand it.

And beach Bum, when you ask things like "Why [was] Saddam Hussein pursuing weapons that most nations have agreed to limit or give up?"...

Well, the Bush Admin now admits there were no WMD.  So whose points are you arguing now?  Even they admit they were wrong.

I was quoting Senator Kerry.  Another Kerry question:  "Why is Saddam Hussein attempting to develop nuclear weapons when most nations don't even try, and responsible nations that have them attempt to limit their potential for disaster?"   

I think we should target Blair too.  He told the world that Sadaam had WMDs.  That liar.  From Blair just before the war:

"One further point. The purpose in our acting is disarmament. But the nature of Saddam's regime is relevant in two ways. First, WMD in the hands of a regime of this brutality is especially dangerous because Saddam has shown he will use them. Secondly, I know the innocent as well as the guilty die in a war. But do not let us forget the 4 million Iraqi exiles, the thousands of children who die needlessly every year due to Saddam's impoverishment of his country - a country which in 1978 was wealthier than Portugal or Malaysia but now is in ruins, 60 per cent of its people on food aid. Let us not forget the tens of thousands imprisoned, tortured or executed by his barbarity every year. The innocent die every day in Iraq victims of Saddam, and their plight too should be heard."

http://www.pm.gov.uk/output/Page3088.asp

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2006, 05:59:21 PM »
Beach Bum, 

First, when you take the blame for the lies and say 'well, these folks did it too", well, well all agree kerry and Bliar are crooks too. So that doesn't work.

Second, why do you think the US bypassed Africa's far greater human rights abuses, and N. Korea's FAR greater WMD threat?

Third, do you believe the US will be installing an oil pipeline in iraq in the next ten years, yes or no?