Author Topic: how often do you skip TRAINING?  (Read 6283 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: how often do you skip TRAINING?
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2006, 07:49:20 AM »
Haa haa.....Stark is either a  plain outright liar or has some serious sexual/mental issues....self onwage by stark.

Oh god it took about 3 days to have my first stalkers ::)... lovely

it's so hard ignoring people like the two of you rofl, I say to myself: You are 32 years old god damit be a little mature, but than one of you come along with another childish responds and I'm just itching to cyberown you again.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2006, 07:56:31 AM »
so guys how often do you skip training..in the past 3 weeks i only went to the gym for 1 week...sometimes its hard to overcome laziness

The weak will always be teh lazy.

Analyze your situation, isolate your motivation factors, plan to leverage your motivation factors weekly and reap teh rewards.

That is how you do it Sushnant Kapur. Losers are controlled by their lazyness. Proom queen fuckers kill it.

When you get this right, you might even get laid, like Gary Busey:

8)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2006, 08:04:51 AM »
The weak will always be teh lazy.

Analyze your situation, isolate your motivation factors, plan to leverage your motivation factors weekly and reap teh rewards.

That is how you do it Sushnant Kapur. Losers are controlled by their lazyness. Proom queen fuckers kill it.

When you get this right, you might even get laid, like Gary Busey:

8)
balh blah blah blah blah..same ole recycled posts..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2006, 08:05:57 AM »
balh blah blah blah blah..same ole recycled posts..

Sushnant Kapur is brutally vunerable when his lazyness is discussed 8)

Do what Debussey told you. Lazyness will not get you anywhere.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2006, 08:09:37 AM »

Do what Debussey told you. Lazyness will not get you anywhere.
ok retard..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2006, 08:14:27 AM »
ok retard..

HAHA. You are afraid to look your lazyness in teh eye.

In other words: You do not care about training and nutrition. Yet you care a lot about worshipping BB's, as we have all seen. Thus. You do not train, and worship huge men. Face it. If you do not change your lazy habit, you will always remain teh gay schmoe.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2006, 08:49:13 AM »
Most of the folks that "never miss" are the guys in their late-teens and early twenties that are in their "training obsession years".    Aside from the rare and random diehards in the 40s and 50s that "never miss a workout" life will catch up with everyone and missing a workout will happen more and more.
so true but if i miss i just make it up on sat or sunday..And if you want to grow every 5 months you need a week off ..IMO
p

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2006, 09:31:38 AM »

That's because he's a lazy-ass monkey-worshiping gobi eater who has his skinny brown neck up a sacred cow's ass.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2006, 09:34:09 AM »

That's because he's a lazy-ass monkey-worshiping gobi eater who has his skinny brown neck up a sacred cow's ass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2006, 09:34:35 AM »

HAHA. You are afraid to look your lazyness in teh eye.

In other words: You do not care about training and nutrition. Yet you care a lot about worshipping BB's, as we have all seen. Thus. You do not train, and worship huge men. Face it. If you do not change your lazy habit, you will always remain teh gay schmoe.
it shows from your post who the real gay is..that is you obviously..MONSTER OBSESSION OF BEING GAY
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2006, 09:35:58 AM »
it shows from your post who the real gay is..that is you obviously..MONSTER OBSESSION OF BEING GAY

You can not admit it, can you? You are simply a lazy fuck. You worship BBs. Losers = weak and lazy.

Jeez kid. You have NO sense for logic........
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Big387

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2006, 09:36:11 AM »

why do you worship monkeys ?
team goodrum

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2006, 09:37:30 AM »
You can not admit it, can you? You are simply a lazy f**k. You worship BBs. Losers = weak and lazy.

Jeez kid. You have NO sense for logic........
OHHHHHHHHKKK RETARD..!!!MONSTER NO LOGIC POSTS AND MONSTER INSANE
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2006, 09:39:01 AM »
OHHHHHHHHKKK RETARD..!!!MONSTER NO LOGIC POSTS AND MONSTER INSANE

Sushant Kapur = brutal testament to the effective education system in India 8) What? Did your parents force you to quit school at 8 so you could work in a carpet factory to support your grandmother?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2006, 09:41:49 AM »
Sushant Kapur = brutal testament to the effective education system in India 8) What? Did your parents force you to quit school at 8 so you could work in a carpet factory to support your grandmother?
i know my english asshole..don't teach me you gary busey dick sucker
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2006, 09:42:20 AM »

It was a Nike factory.  He worked 14 hours a day, and was paid 4 cents/hour.  He was a rich little kid by Indian standards!  Too bad he never got an education and remains ignorant to this day.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2006, 09:43:01 AM »
i know my english asshole..don't teach me you gary busey dick sucker

Did you learn english from the nice old lady at the carpet factory?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2006, 09:43:58 AM »

It was a Nike factory.  He worked 14 hours a day, and was paid 4 cents/hour.  He was a rich little kid by Indian standards!  Too bad he never got an education and remains ignorant to this day.

Yes! That explains why his neocortex is non functional. Brutal lack of high level logic abilities.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2006, 09:44:09 AM »

ohhh shut up buttboy and go and get yourself ass raped by the squad..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2006, 09:44:41 AM »
Yes! That explains why his neocortex is non functional. Brutal lack of high level logic abilities.
hhahha look whos saying.. ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2006, 09:46:02 AM »
Brutal emotional reaction. Your brain is at teh animal level. Brutal lack of 3rd evolutionary layer in the brain, no logical abilities. Brutal lack of rational thought.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Big387

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2006, 09:46:53 AM »
hey 'shadow'

why do you post on a bodybuilding board when you dont work out for shit?

are you just into big oily muscled men you monkey-worshiper ?
team goodrum

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2006, 09:48:19 AM »

Nice meltdown.  It seems the skinny little brown vagitarian is getting all hot and bothered.  ::)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2006, 09:48:56 AM »
hey 'shadow'

why do you post on a bodybuilding board when you dont work out for shit?

are you just into big oily muscled men you monkey-worshiper ?

Haha yes!

The Shadow (Sushant Kapur) wrote this in Markus Ruhls guestbook some time ago: (It's him, check his Getbig email addy. He confirmed it himself by sending Debussey this pm:
how did you know my name mate...jokes apart..plz tell me
)

18:02:50
07-11-05 SUSHANT KAPUR
kapur93@hotmail.com  
 and YES BIG MARKUS.... i am from india who worshipps bodybuilding and i am ur big bad fan... and MR OLYMPIA 2006 OR 2007 IS YOURS FOR THE TAKEN.......KEEP COMIN BIG AND RIPPED!!!!!....PEACE

17:57:44
07-11-05 SUSHANT KAPUR
kapur93@hotmail.com  
 THE BIG BAD MARKUS RUHL RULZ........accordin to me u looked ok and should have been in the top seven if i was the judge........
ur the single most incredible soft spoken monster on planet earth and the most awesome bodybuilder of all time......
keep on comin back ruhl and some day u will be crowned as MR OLYMPIA and as for the year 2006 THE ARNOLD CLASSIC IS URS!!!!!
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2006, 09:51:48 AM »
Haha yes!

The Shadow (Sushant Kapur) wrote this in Markus Ruhls guestbook some time ago: (It's him, check his Getbig email addy. He confirmed it himself by sending Debussey this pm:  )

ok so...i am a big fan of ruhl..if you see ruhl in a gayish way then thats not my problem..by the way i like your avatar..team the shadow/sushant kapur.. ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD