Author Topic: I just bought some whey and creatine  (Read 3491 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: I just bought some whey and creatine
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2006, 10:33:51 PM »
oh and dont forget beef liver tabs- (oh ya babe!)
-

student

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2006, 10:38:47 AM »
I heard boron and folic acid are off the charts

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2006, 09:57:27 AM »
Hydroxy Methyl Butyrate,Alpha Lipoic Acid,Dymetadrine Xtreme,add a good Protein,aminos and train heavy eat clean and say hello to a better physique.Ps also put in Bcaa's L-Glutamine,Creatine Multi Vit and Min.

Or you can just eat "WHOLE FOODS." God knows best. Holly foods...haha get it, eh?

For example, I heard that Flex Wheeler could get real lean to the max eating whole foods such as chicken breasts. All I know is that I'm never going back to any protein or mrp or bar or what not ever again. Garbage! 
X

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2006, 10:06:58 AM »
Or you can just eat "WHOLE FOODS." God knows best. Holly foods...haha get it, eh?

For example, I heard that Flex Wheeler could get real lean to the max eating whole foods such as chicken breasts. All I know is that I'm never going back to any protein or mrp or bar or what not ever again. Garbage! 

lol,  you forgot to mention that he was on steroids....that makes up for a lot of things

studies have shown that you can gain muscle mass just by lying on the couch. Now imagine if you worked out and took an eca stack/clen....
Here comes the money shot

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2006, 10:44:07 AM »
lol,  you forgot to mention that he was on steroids....that makes up for a lot of things

studies have shown that you can gain muscle mass just by lying on the couch. Now imagine if you worked out and took an eca stack/clen....

Yeah, I read those studies too. Crazy how hard it really is to build naturally, when a person could gain muscle sitting on the couch.

BTW: ECA, is still natty territory. I know because I'm a life-time natty, and I took my fair share of thermals. We all have, to be honest.
X