Author Topic: Anyone have any Carrie Underwood stories?  (Read 963 times)

thisiskeith12

Anyone have any Carrie Underwood stories?
« on: November 23, 2006, 08:05:40 PM »
do tell. :D

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
Re: Anyone have any Carrie Underwood stories?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 08:14:09 PM »
do tell. :D

ummm, yeah, so i was training back like two months ago... slightly parched, so i walk over to buy a bottle of water... who do i see doign cardio on the stairmaster... carrie muthorfocking underwood... so of co i finish up with back real quick,... and walk over to the cardio area... mind u i never ever do cardio... shes on the reg stepper machine, so i get on the one like it, right next to her...

thisiskeith12

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 08:17:08 PM »
ummm, yeah, so i was training back like two months ago... slightly parched, so i walk over to buy a bottle of water... who do i see doign cardio on the stairmaster... carrie muthorfocking underwood... so of co i finish up with back real quick,... and walk over to the cardio area... mind u i never ever do cardio... shes on the reg stepper machine, so i get on the one like it, right next to her...

What happened next?

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 08:18:15 PM »
slurping on my sports bottle type water bottle i notice that she doesnt have a beverage... i hold out mine and ask "you thirsty"... she yips "thanks carvedout of wood" ... so im like "no porblem... you into anal"...

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 09:43:17 PM »
I have none and I'm a HUGE country fan....all I know is next to Shania Twain, she's the hottest women alive!!

http://www.carrieunderwoodofficial.com/

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 10:12:53 PM »
I have none and I'm a HUGE country fan....all I know is next to Shania Twain, she's the hottest women alive!!

http://www.carrieunderwoodofficial.com/

Because she's a gaper?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2006, 10:38:39 PM »
slurping on my sports bottle type water bottle i notice that she doesnt have a beverage... i hold out mine and ask "you thirsty"... she yips "thanks carvedout of wood" ... so im like "no porblem... you into anal"...

LOL. that fucking cracked me up
Go Big Red!!!