Author Topic: what the deal with Painkillers??  (Read 8576 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: what the deal with Painkillers??
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2006, 03:33:04 PM »
i'm a lightweight.  i had ONE oxy a few weeks back, my first.  Felt very nice.  I can see how they are addictive.  I still think of that hot bitch once a day :)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2006, 03:33:28 PM »
I don't like it. The BEST thing about vicodin is this...

It's EASY to pawn off 'placebo's in an empty 'prescription' bottle to dumbasses under 23 but over 18. $10 a pill.

Cha-Ching!

charge it 2 da game beeeacth

anyway I like benzo's -- they help me out the most and seem to make me(personality) a better person

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2006, 03:42:12 PM »
oh brother another internet warrior!...i wasn't talking about you directly. i was talking about the fucknuts in my gym..... jeez ::)

by the way what's your bench " big guy"?

My Bad.  I know that after that TUF show came out now everyone thinks they are some type of MMA expert.  I was just expressing the fact that after my surgery I had to do other things to keep me mobile and keep my cardio in check.  As far as my bench, you probably got me, I was just shooting a jab at your ego.  I'm only hitting 405 for 4.  As for the past year I have not been bodybuilding, I have been body maintaining.  Hopefully getting my bench back up to 455 for 6 like the good old days.

P.s. Superstar how tall are you?   I was looking to see if you had any pics.  I'm 5'9" 220.

\

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2006, 03:53:16 PM »
My Bad.  I know that after that TUF show came out now everyone thinks they are some type of MMA expert.  I was just expressing the fact that after my surgery I had to do other things to keep me mobile and keep my cardio in check.  As far as my bench, you probably got me, I was just shooting a jab at your ego.  I'm only hitting 405 for 4.  As for the past year I have not been bodybuilding, I have been body maintaining.  Hopefully getting my bench back up to 455 for 6 like the good old days.

P.s. Superstar how tall are you?   I was looking to see if you had any pics.  I'm 5'9" 220.

my pics in my av......only 405 for 4? that's some good weight!

i just ran into baby face dewees from tuff 4 last weekend... really cool dude.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2006, 08:23:30 AM »
Is there a single thread on this getbig.com where someone isn't arguing like little 12 year old girls.  its ridiculous.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2006, 01:08:34 PM »
i had a roomate in college that had really bad sickle cell anemia, anyways he had all the good shit ...
Vicodan, percs, oxys and fentanal....the last one is given to babies with cancer in lollipop form..i remember watching the last episode of freinds and feeling like i was going to fall asleep forever ...hahahha once i moved out i never touched the shit again, doing lines of coke and oxy was the shitttttt..

not anymore
The Number 2 in Scranton