Author Topic: Veil Teacher Sacked  (Read 6918 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Veil Teacher Sacked
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2006, 06:31:20 AM »
The kids could not understand her at all.

I just want her to realise how can she teach when the poor fuckers cannot understand her! she is as much use as a one legged guy at an ass kicking party!

ta ta

pssst - She said she's willing to take it off with the children
w

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2006, 07:25:11 AM »
The following is an article I read earlier. I think it provides an interesting perspective.

Deedee, do you suppose there is the possiblity that tensions are higher in Europe because of Europes history... whereas Canada's relatively easy assimilation process resulted from the fact that we are ALL minorities? I refuse to attribute it simply to "Canadians are just nicer & far more civilized" (even though we are)  ;)

Having grown up in Quebec, with all of the English/French tensions, I'm not so sure about that.  :) And maybe that's why I have less patience for some of the poor moi views expressed in the article you posted. But getting back to the burka question and tensions in Europa... here's another interesting perspective.

In public settings the full burqa should be banned in Western societies, of course. Its use assaults the equality of the sexes and more broadly the foundations of our public culture.

It's based on the idea that a woman's sexuality is so potent, tempting and potentially destructive that I, as a male, cannot be trusted even to see a woman's face. Nor can a woman thus be trusted to interact with men on an equal footing. These are grossly offensive concepts, not only personally but in a way that disrupts the most basic aspects of how our society functions. And on a one-to-one basis, it makes an unacceptable, one-sided demand upon unmasked men and women when they interact with ciphers in the public square.

There has to be at least some minimum level at which citizens and residents accommodate themselves to a shared public culture, if they want to participate and benefit from it. People who use and promote the burqa carry around a cultural package that even on its own merits is incompatible with Western society. They also will tend to be associated with styles of Islam more broadly hostile to the West on other fronts.

The West has every right to defend its character, including its hard-won principle of equality.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2006, 07:53:17 AM »
Having grown up in Quebec, with all of the English/French tensions, I'm not so sure about that.  :)

Well if you ever get nostalgic for those raucous separation debates, don't worry, ...I hear DuCeppe is on the job  :D
w

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2006, 08:11:01 AM »
Well if you ever get nostalgic for those raucous separation debates, don't worry, ...I hear DuCeppe is on the job  :D

I haven't been keeping up... not sure I want to know.  :-\

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2006, 04:39:43 PM »

OMG thats so sweet :) :-*

FAGGOT

You are obvliously in need of some good dicking, Miss

Instead of concentrating on Reparations for blacks, why not find a big a black buck, have your significant other tape it, then sell it, and sen the proceeds to your favorite Black Charity.

'Tis the season ;)

Parker, where have you been on the open talk for women's board? We welcome male perspectives like this,
...sides, someone's gotta keep miggly from getting a swelled head over there.  ;D

I saw the list one time and I wasn't on it... I thought ya had to be n the list...maybe my behaviour was un-becoming.