Author Topic: JP FUX tribute thread...  (Read 20967 times)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
Re: JP FUX tribute thread...
« Reply #150 on: November 26, 2006, 06:39:52 AM »
talked to fux once at golds, venice, many years ago. super nice guy. said he'd made his best gains when he did some time back in the slammer in europe.
fuckin' huge guy! if you haven't seen him in person, you need to, to appreciate how huge he is!

How can one appreciate another mans "hugeness"?  :-X

Brutal evident gayness
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: November 26, 2006, 07:56:27 AM »
i enjoy the grilling of teh shawdow much, but even better is how he doesnt really meltdown, after this many brutal attacks he hasnt really melted like alot of tiny tits hahah. he is like a pin cushion too funny.

however, busey is being a flagrant flamer posting hundreds of messages in adoration of teh shawdow, your saying he is a loser but yet you are basically dedicating your life to tearing him down. you have at least 500 posts dedicated to the shawdow.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #152 on: November 26, 2006, 07:58:01 AM »
i enjoy the grilling of teh shawdow much, but even better is how he doesnt really meltdown, after this many brutal attacks he hasnt really melted like alot of tiny tits hahah. he is like a pin cushion too funny.

however, busey is being a flagrant flamer posting hundreds of messages in adoration of teh shawdow, your saying he is a loser but yet you are basically dedicating your life to tearing him down. you have at least 500 posts dedicated to the shawdow.
ahahha lol so true
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: November 26, 2006, 08:00:53 AM »

he is a fuckin stalker.he some how tracked my name on ruhls guest book at his website..BRUTAL STALKER
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #154 on: November 26, 2006, 08:06:42 AM »

He melts down at the drop of a hat, ive counted at least 500 so far.

plus hes a nonce and your defending him  :-[
8) B.B.C. 8)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 26, 2006, 08:12:12 AM »
fux rules bodybuilding
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: November 26, 2006, 08:16:03 AM »
he is a fuckin stalker.he some how tracked my name on ruhls guest book at his website..BRUTAL STALKER
www.google.com

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #157 on: November 26, 2006, 08:20:07 AM »

Brutal identifying with weak virgin 19 year old pedos from India.

You need this in your life:

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

SecondFocus

• Getbig II
  • Wanna See More...?
« Reply #158 on: November 26, 2006, 10:17:16 PM »
From the other JP thread:

A couple of things about JP, I know the guy. I do not know if he is planning a comeback but I will ask him about it.

But, those were not fake plates or a fake injury. It was very widely reported and to this day the guy still walks with am obvious limp. This was real, this was serious.

Next, at 260 or 280 or 320, JP would be huge because he is not that tall. Thinking about him, I would say he is 5-10 maybe 5-11.

And last, he is a really good guy, knows the sport and still has a serious following. For some time he was every bit as respected in the sport as Ronnie. Only the injury took him out. There is no truth to the stories about him being a homeless failure. He does very well as a trainer, has a very happy home life and has gone on to do well in life.
Ian L. Sitren
SecondFocus

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: November 28, 2006, 10:36:45 AM »
as much as i like jp, he still is in the category of "what could have been" along with:

paul dillet
tom prince
ian harrison
marco from finland
paul demayo
etc. etc. etc.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)