Author Topic: Lee/cars  (Read 2144 times)

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Lee/cars
« on: November 20, 2006, 12:57:35 PM »
Lee i know you have the mustang (if i am not mistaken)for your street car.  just curious what are some of other cars you really like?  or would like to own?

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Re: Lee/cars
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 01:03:22 PM »
Lee i know you have the mustang (if i am not mistaken)for your street car.  just curious what are some of other cars you really like?  or would like to own?
I think the mustang is gone  :'( i think he has a charger now?? not sure
bodybuildersreality.com

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 08:57:20 PM »
Yes have charger srt/8 getting supercharger from pro charger they are making it now.I would like a H1 again,or the Lotus esprit V8...i like anything that is fast so i don't really have a favorite fast and different is what i like.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 09:00:14 PM »
No Corvette Lee?

NAH NOT REALLY USE TO RACE ONE...BUT THE NEW CAMARO YES

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 09:45:42 PM »
Yes have charger srt/8 getting supercharger from pro charger they are making it now.I would like a H1 again,or the Lotus esprit V8...i like anything that is fast so i don't really have a favorite fast and different is what i like.
i remember you having an H1... i read about it once,i think. How long ago was that Lee?
bodybuildersreality.com

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 09:05:33 AM »

Esprit, one of my favorites, i wouldnt think you would be into that kind of car since all of the other cars you have had are more street drag type.  what about the new challenger.  thats a badass looking car.  i am really pleased with the return of the muscle cars.  it seems like they just dissappeared for a while.

jetty

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2006, 09:35:59 AM »
Lee,

What's up with your smoothie place not being opened anymore.  I workout in Austin every now and then and heard the news.  Do you offer any consulation services for nutrition/fitness?  I was hoping to sitdown with you for an hour and chat.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 12:34:50 PM »
Lee,

What's up with your smoothie place not being opened anymore.  I workout in Austin every now and then and heard the news.  Do you offer any consulation services for nutrition/fitness?  I was hoping to sitdown with you for an hour and chat.

Yes i d do.Its opened in the afternoon the girl i fired so i am looking for a person to open it in mornings.People just don't want to work.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2006, 12:49:06 PM »
Yes i d do.Its opened in the afternoon the girl i fired so i am looking for a person to open it in mornings.People just don't want to work.
What?? really!?! thats too bad.
bodybuildersreality.com

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2006, 12:59:19 PM »
i will work for you.  do you have a relocation package? ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2006, 06:30:29 AM »
NAH NOT REALLY USE TO RACE ONE...BUT THE NEW CAMARO YES

No Z06? Or M5? M3? E55, E63? Since you have the Charger, being that it is based off the last gen E class, I tahke it that you might like German cars

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2006, 07:33:50 PM »
lee lets settle whos car is faster between us by having a kick boxing match,to the death

rockedupmotha says whats up