Author Topic: NYPD bullet kills groom on wedding day  (Read 3921 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: NYPD bullet kills groom on wedding day
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2006, 01:57:51 PM »
He made a reference to a gun. The police are the one's responsible for instigating the whole incident.

Then he tried to kill a cop by running him over. I agree with BigJ, fuck those assholes, they got what they deserved.
E

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2006, 02:21:26 PM »

All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident.

:o  :o  :o {hrmph}  How come when I said that 2 yrs ago... I was laughed off the board? ???

It's true... boobies ARE a cloaking device!  :-\  :'(

w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2006, 04:11:00 PM »
They were visiting a nightclub which was notorious for the same problems. Cops don't just shoot at peopel for the fun of it - beat people up maybe (look at Rodney King) but I've never known a cop just to shoot someone unless they felt their own lives were in threat.

Often, if police believe that a guy is truly bad, and will likely beat the case, they might be motivated to hope the guy makes a move so they can shoot him.  You know the drill.  How many times do cop killers get "killed while resisting" compared with any other kinda killer?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2006, 04:12:41 PM »
Often, if police believe that a guy is truly bad, and will likely beat the case, they might be motivated to hope the guy makes a move so they can shoot him.  You know the drill.  How many times do cop killers get "killed while resisting" compared with any other kinda killer?

A little ambiguous 240. Justified shooting in your mind or not?
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2006, 04:37:46 PM »
A little ambiguous 240. Justified shooting in your mind or not?

I don't know.  But I do know that the trend has seemed to be less and less outrage about incidents in which officers fire 50+ bullets at a man. 

I am interested in further details of this case.  Also I'd like to see trends of police shooting by year if anyone has them handy.  I don't know if the number is up, but outrage is down and it seems like every week we're hearing a story about what seems like excessive force used.  You know cops.  They deal with the same scumbag five times, maybe the guy makes an overt threat or has something on them... they get some nice motivation to execute the next time the guy gets frisky.  I know, some 18 year old kids will say "my dad's a cop and they don't do that", but grow the fuck up :)  shit does happen.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2006, 04:41:14 PM »
I don't know.  But I do know that the trend has seemed to be less and less outrage about incidents in which officers fire 50+ bullets at a man. 

I am interested in further details of this case.  Also I'd like to see trends of police shooting by year if anyone has them handy.  I don't know if the number is up, but outrage is down and it seems like every week we're hearing a story about what seems like excessive force used.  You know cops.  They deal with the same scumbag five times, maybe the guy makes an overt threat or has something on them... they get some nice motivation to execute the next time the guy gets frisky.  I know, some 18 year old kids will say "my dad's a cop and they don't do that", but grow the f**k up :)  shit does happen.

In hindsight, do you think that the fellas that got killed maybe shouldn't have been outside a stripclub/drug house starting fights and threatening to shoot people at 4 a.m.? Not too mention attempted murder(yes running over a cop is attempted murder) on a police officer?
E

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2006, 04:50:34 PM »
No police officers shoot anyone where I live. Now I am close to Pontiac, Flint, and Detroit and of course those cities are different stories. However, I am far enough away to not give a f**k what the police do in those cities, or any other cities for that matter. And the UCLA guy deserved what he got imo.

People look on the news, see a killing, and say, "Damn blacks, what's their problem?"

People see on the news, some girl was killed AZ in a horrific accident, 1,500 miles away, and say, "Too bad"

But let somebody steal your dog or car, and many of you guys are whining like somebody cut your balls off and pour rubbing acohol on the wound.

Seems like people don't care at all, unless it happens to them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2006, 04:52:48 PM »
In hindsight, do you think that the fellas that got killed maybe shouldn't have been outside a stripclub/drug house starting fights and threatening to shoot people at 4 a.m.? Not too mention attempted murder(yes running over a cop is attempted murder) on a police officer?

Of course.  I'm not defending their actions.  I'm simply pointing out that in the last few months, there have been a nice pile of incidents which show police will sometimes fire even after the threat is no longer a threat.

The tampa shooting - man hiding in brush showed one hand but not the other.  was shot 62 times, and the deputy told MSNBC it was 62 times cause 'that's all the ammo we had'.  Justified legally or not, this was an execution.  

This shooting - the man was shot 50 times?  given what, 4 cops averaging 13 shots each... at what point during the 5 seconds you're firing nonstop do you realize you're firing rounds into a faceless collapsed blob?  When you fire an aimed glock 12-15 times in succession - that's a LOT of fucking time and work.  I hit the range about once a month and i tells ya... shooting ANYTHING 15 times is a lot of fucking work.  In order to maintain your sights, you're going to realize at some point the man is no longer a threat, either slumped, collapsed, or dead on the ground.  

I would ask that the police release the shooting video from the dashboard cams, but i'm sure it'll be 'damaged in transport'.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2006, 04:53:20 PM »
People look on the news, see a killing, and say, "Damn blacks, what's their problem?"

People see on the news, some girl was killed AZ in a horrific accident, 1,500 miles away, and say, "Too bad"

But let somebody steal your dog or car, and many of you guys are whining like somebody cut your balls off and pour rubbing acohol on the wound.

Seems like people don't care at all, unless it happens to them.

I don't try to kill police officers either. Or hang out in Queens at 4 in the morning threatening to shoot people, did you even read the article? You are right though, I don't care that they got killed.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2006, 04:55:12 PM »
BTW... this is the point where i would say "well, let's release those 1 to 3 dashboard cams, and let's see that 1) They id'd themselves as police, and 2) the shooting was justified.

And, some neocon sheeple will say "We don't need the video - we have the policeman's word".

please, someone say it lol...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2006, 04:59:23 PM »
BTW... this is the point where i would say "well, let's release those 1 to 3 dashboard cams, and let's see that 1) They id'd themselves as police, and 2) the shooting was justified.

And, some neocon sheeple will say "We don't need the video - we have the policeman's word".

please, someone say it lol...

I trust a policeman over a pos thug hanging out at a drug den at 4 in the morning. As soon as they tried to MURDER an undercover cop, they were fucked. Thats the way it is, if you try to kill a cop, you get smoked, it's like that everywhere, I just don't see why anyone is surprised?
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2006, 05:04:21 PM »
I trust a policeman over a pos thug hanging out at a drug den at 4 in the morning. As soon as they tried to MURDER an undercover cop, they were fucked. Thats the way it is, if you try to kill a cop, you get smoked, it's like that everywhere, I just don't see why anyone is surprised?

Do you think they should release the video?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2006, 05:08:33 PM »
Of course those guys were out of line for making reference to a gun and ramming a Police car. As someone who lives in Queens, let me tell you that tension between blacks/hispanics and the police is pretty high. Cops trying to instigate shit and being trigger friendly isn't helping the situation.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2006, 05:16:19 PM »
Do you think they should release the video?

sure.
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2006, 05:29:29 PM »
HA.... Nothing.... You should see a redneck wedding in Wyoming... The police won't come even if they are called.  Smurt!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2006, 05:31:51 PM »
Of course those guys were out of line for making reference to a gun and ramming a Police car. As someone who lives in Queens, let me tell you that tension between blacks/hispanics and the police is pretty high. Cops trying to instigate shit and being trigger friendly isn't helping the situation.

Why do you live in Queens?  I heard it was a real shithole.
E

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2006, 05:32:47 PM »
You just don't like them because they arrested you for propositioning that 13-year-old.

Lucky for you they let you go because they felt sorry for you for being such a loser she turned you down.

hahahha

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2006, 05:39:55 PM »
Why do you live in Queens?  I heard it was a real shithole.

Better than Michigan. Queens is a big place, so there's shitholes and nice neighborhoods.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2006, 05:43:49 PM »
Better than Michigan. Queens is a big place, so there's shitholes and nice neighborhoods.

It can't be that big, isn't NYC only like 8 miles long? And your kind would love a certain city in Michigan, trust me.
E

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2006, 06:16:42 PM »

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2006, 08:10:40 PM »
You just don't like them because they arrested you for propositioning that 13-year-old.

Lucky for you they let you go because they felt sorry for you for being such a loser she turned you down.

LOL  so funny 

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2006, 08:24:49 PM »
i live not to far from where this happened but i live in a ''white'' area of queens
white in queens means no blacks live here lol !
but anyhow that place was a hotbed for action for years and the cops where looking to take control of the area for good
the main reason that guy was killed was pure and simple he was BLACK ! and alot of cops including black cops a very afraid
of a black male and i cant say i blame them if you look at the government crime stats !
so even if your a good guy just minding his own business being black can be dangerous on new york city streets !
having said that i support the cops because when some lowlife cock sucker is trying to rob and kill me of my family
i know i can call on the nypd and for the most part i trust them !
however i still keep a gun lol ! just i case  ::)
CENSORED BY RON !

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2006, 08:28:01 PM »
i live not to far from where this happened but i live in a ''white'' area of queens
white in queens means no blacks live here lol !
but anyhow that place was a hotbed for action for years and the cops where looking to take control of the area for good
the main reason that guy was killed was pure and simple he was BLACK ! and alot of cops including black cops a very afraid
of a black male and i cant say i blame them if you look at the government crime stats !
so even if your a good guy just minding his own business being black can be dangerous on new york city streets !
having said that i support the cops because when some lowlife cock sucker is trying to rob and kill me of my family
i know i can call on the nypd and for the most part i trust them !
however i still keep a gun lol ! just i case  ::)

So you like bacon?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2006, 04:47:15 AM »

Last time I checked it was a Batchelor Party at a Strip club (which are sometime seedy places). 4am, soo, what's the problem, of enjoying the last sec of freedom (and unfortunately his life).  "Drug Den", nice key words there. And we don't know what transpired. Maybe his friends were trying to get the guy out of there so that he could get married