Author Topic: Taking a girl out for the first time???  (Read 4681 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Taking a girl out for the first time???
« on: November 26, 2006, 11:33:48 PM »
I havn't been on a "date" for a long time. I'm gona meet up with this girl I met at a club. Any ideas? I was maybe just thinking I might invite her over to watch a dvd  ;)
P

az

• Getbig III
Re: Taking a girl out for the first time???
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 12:27:14 AM »
what's the age(s)?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 12:33:47 AM »
Mid twenty's.....
P

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 02:29:21 AM »
Go to a quiet bar / restaurant - that way you can have a drink or a meal and get to know one another face to face. Sitting watching a dvd in silence might not be the best way to go.

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 04:22:14 AM »
I agree, should be somewhere public

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 05:19:46 AM »
I havn't been on a "date" for a long time. I'm gona meet up with this girl I met at a club. Any ideas? I was maybe just thinking I might invite her over to watch a dvd  ;)
Do:
-show up with a nice bouquet of roses
-shower and get cleaned
-dress appropriately
-compliment her beauty and her outfit
-act yourself
-make sure you have money
-pay for the bill
-pick her up and drive the both of you
-be responsible, courteous and polite at all times
-strike up conversation with her and look her in the eyes when you talk to her.

Don't:
-be cheap
-go dutch on the bill
-showoff
-talk about topics that may end up in major disagreement such as religion, politics, etc.
-over compliment her
-invade her space
-worry about a second date when you haven't even got through the first yet.
-be boring and quiet

Hope this helps  :D

PB

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 06:04:19 AM »

Take her out of a movie:

1. than if you like her you have something to talk about
2. If you don't like her you can dump her after the movie and say you have an early day
3. If you like her than you can go out after the movie for a drink or coffee
4. It is not too forward as it is in a public place.

Good Lucj!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 06:08:05 AM »
Take her out of a movie:

2. If you don't like her you can dump her after the movie and say you have an early day

Good Lucj!

This sounds like a good idea.  nzmuscle, if you take her to your place to watch a DVD, if you don't like her it may be hard to get her to leave.  :-\
R

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 07:14:53 AM »
Take her out of a movie:

Good Lucj!
I wouldn't take her to a movie just yet. I would wait till the 4th or 5th date. In a movie theatre you can't converse with her or get to know her. The awkward silence could kill the date. Just my 2 pennies.

PB

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2006, 07:24:47 AM »
More 2 cents worth...

If you already made the connection to hook up at the club and you both know what you want and where it will end up, then you can just invite her over to watch a flick, and maybe cook her something decent if you know how, or order in. Obviously you'd have more than beer to offer her, spotless place, etc...

On the other hand, it's acceptable to ask her over even if you aren't sure, but you're hoping like hell... if you're an amazing chef and are using that as your preamble. This can be a successful strategy since she will more than likely have a glass of wine or two, eat well and most importantly, is already there.

If you're not sure where it's going, you could take her out to eat somewhere casual... (the movie/coffee idea is good too if you don't mind sitting next to a stranger for an hour and a half) Doing the formal thing first time is just so awkward and stilted. I would take her somewhere where the tables allow you to sit close, and you can order shared dishes...Asian, Indian, etc... Be normal, be weird... just don't be fake or overly smooth, women hate that. Also, not all girls like to be told they're beautiful etc., all the time, because that's what they always hear... some would rather be teased good-naturedly. It shows you notice something human about her and seems less like BS.  Don't go on and on about yourself, especially about your training  :-\, unless you're willing to listen to her about hers. Look her in the eyes but it's usually better to stay away from that intense predator face that says you're moving in for the kill.  :P   The rest depends on your great skills of seduction...

Good luck and remember, we're all counting on you.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2006, 07:30:55 AM »
Do:
-show up with a nice bouquet of roses
-shower and get cleaned
-dress appropriately
-compliment her beauty and her outfit
-act yourself
-make sure you have money
-pay for the bill
-pick her up and drive the both of you
-be responsible, courteous and polite at all times
-strike up conversation with her and look her in the eyes when you talk to her.

Don't:
-be cheap
-go dutch on the bill
-showoff
-talk about topics that may end up in major disagreement such as religion, politics, etc.
-over compliment her
-invade her space
-worry about a second date when you haven't even got through the first yet.
-be boring and quiet

Hope this helps  :D

PB

sounds like metrosexual bullshit.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2006, 07:40:31 AM »
sounds like metrosexual bullshit.
Nope. Just proper ettiquette.

PB

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2006, 08:58:42 AM »
You guys are pretty good! Great ideas!!
Deedee you seem like an expert at this  8) Ill try not to talk about my training too much!

Playboy thats a good list! Not metro at all, plenty of good tips there.

You're right about maybe not bringing her over to mine straight away, we got on well at the club but we were both pretty drunk and could be more awkward without alcohol.

I think ill roll with the taking her to a quiet place and have a meal and a couple of drinks and see where it leads to from there.....

P

newmom

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2006, 09:46:09 AM »
I would'nt invite her to your place she may think your trying to get in her pants and I wouldnt take her to the movies unless you guys have had talks on the phone.  What about window shopping (depending where you live). Dont make it a long evening make her wanting another date.. thats a true test

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2006, 12:54:01 PM »
I would'nt invite her to your place she may think your trying to get in her pants and I wouldnt take her to the movies unless you guys have had talks on the phone.  What about window shopping (depending where you live). Dont make it a long evening make her wanting another date.. thats a true test

The movies is an ok idea, im really not a very patient person and sitting in one place for a coulpe of hours drives me pretty crazy... and I think window shopping would really try my patients as well... dont want to Meltdown on first date!
Its set for Thursday so ill let you guys know how it all goes.
P

msbarbelle

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2006, 12:59:31 PM »
careful bringing her to your home. then she knows where you live. lots of psycho chicks out there. 
;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2006, 01:09:45 PM »
careful bringing her to your home. then she knows where you live. lots of psycho chicks out there. 
;D

Hahaha aint that the truth  ;D
I think this ones ok, although it's always the ones you least suspect.....
P

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2006, 01:57:29 PM »
Is it still warm where you live?  Forget the movies, forget the DVD.  Take her somewhere where you can do something fun and physical together, perhaps even add some competition of some sort to the mix, shoot some baskets, go to the beach, etc.  By doing this both of you will be enjoying the activities and will not be focusing so much on being perfect and what the other thinks.  Chances are there will be plenty of opporunities to break the personal space barrier often as well, with some sort of activity.  By the end if she had a good time, laughed alot, did not feel pressured for sex etc., you will most likley end the date on a very positive note.

Then again if this is really more of just a hookup and you're not looking for more than that, then do the DVD.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2006, 02:09:23 PM »
Is it still warm where you live?  Forget the movies, forget the DVD.  Take her somewhere where you can do something fun and physical together, perhaps even add some competition of some sort to the mix, shoot some baskets, go to the beach, etc.  By doing this both of you will be enjoying the activities and will not be focusing so much on being perfect and what the other thinks.  Chances are there will be plenty of opporunities to break the personal space barrier often as well, with some sort of activity.  By the end if she had a good time, laughed alot, did not feel pressured for sex etc., you will most likley end the date on a very positive note.

Then again if this is really more of just a hookup and you're not looking for more than that, then do the DVD.

Its the start of summer here in NZ, so that's a good thought...
It's a fairly odd thing... I'm off to London for good in a month and by a very strange co-incidence shes doing the same thing a week after me!
So maybe if all goes well here we could see each other over there as well?
Or maybe shes just after a hook up before she goes? Only time will tell I guess...
P

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2006, 04:45:14 PM »

Reminds me of when someone took me golfing for the first time... I left with a sprained wrist from driving a club into the ground and was a complete wreck from looking generally like an idiot. Wasn't exactly romantic.  :-\

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2006, 04:48:05 PM »
Its the start of summer here in NZ, so that's a good thought...
It's a fairly odd thing... I'm off to London for good in a month and by a very strange co-incidence shes doing the same thing a week after me!
So maybe if all goes well here we could see each other over there as well?
Or maybe shes just after a hook up before she goes? Only time will tell I guess...

Wow... sounds like teh stars are aligned! I hope it works out for you... it's always great to know someone when you move to a new country, since it can be a little overwhelming at first.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2006, 12:42:31 PM »
dinner ...movie...then some coffee and chitchat or bar and chitchat is my staple..

even if yall know its only about fucking make a friggin evening of it...why people wanna get it over with quickly is beyond me...once ya come bro the excitement is over... :-\

PS   if ya know you wont wanna talk to her anymore after you finish...go to her place...its always easier to leave then asking someone to leave...

g'luck
carpe` vaginum!

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2006, 01:14:27 PM »
PS   if ya know you wont wanna talk to her anymore after you finish...go to her place...its always easier to leave then asking someone to leave...

g'luck

Toxy, I think he said he's interested in more than just a one-night thing.

Also, it's not a great idea for women to bring strange men to their homes.  I got this from a cop I knew, and it makes sense.  Men will be less likely to commit violent acts or rape or murder in their own homes because it can be traced too easily, and the body is hard to get rid of, etc.  They'll usually prefer to do these at a woman's house where they can just disappear afterward. It's not a good idea to bring a guy to your house if you don't know him.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2006, 01:25:27 PM »
Toxy, I think he said he's interested in more than just a one-night thing.

Also, it's not a great idea for women to bring strange men to their homes.  I got this from a cop I knew, and it makes sense.  Men will be less likely to commit violent acts or rape or murder in their own homes because it can be traced too easily, and the body is hard to get rid of, etc.  They'll usually prefer to do these at a woman's house where they can just disappear afterward. It's not a good idea to bring a guy to your house if you don't know him.

Nzmonster, remember this when you're out looking for your next victim.

On another note: it's hard to invite yourself over to her house. See what happens and if you two hit it off you can invite her for a drink or something in your house.

There was a research done lately and women were actually more likely to wanna have sex on the first date then men.
$

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2006, 01:35:04 PM »
Nzmonster, remember this when you're out looking for your next victim.

On another note: it's hard to invite yourself over to her house. See what happens and if you two hit it off you can invite her for a drink or something in your house.

There was a research done lately and women were actually more likely to wanna have sex on the first date then men.

I LOVE MODERN WOMEN!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo