Author Topic: Functional Muscle!!!  (Read 9276 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Functional Muscle!!!
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2006, 06:53:47 AM »
I've noticed lately that these little twunts that emulate everything the SQUAD does and nuthug us like it's going out of style can't seem to take the hint that their lives are basically worthless and delete their accounts.

Are you saying that when it comes to making worthwhile posts or making attempts at ownings, db4321 is as efficient as the Shadow is in landing hot girls in his sack, BF ?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2006, 06:55:14 AM »
HAHA the meltdowns are funny to watch, Unlike you I dont take Getbig or some "squad" that have formed on it very seriously, keep on with the Mature Emotion Handling.

You sounded pretty serious when you begged me via PM to put a word in with the Squadfather to let you join the SQUAD.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2006, 06:58:46 AM »
It's sad to hear that people are going out of there way to contact "squad" members and ask for permission to join, gayer then strawberry shortcake.
I

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2006, 07:00:34 AM »
Sadder to believe that people believe everything they read on the internet  ;) Gayer than a Construction Site Hardon.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2006, 07:03:13 AM »
Natrual Al, i find that thai boxing is great for keeping limber and fit. Its really good fun and a million times better than any kind of gym cardio. Two or three times a week is plenty and the kids will love it as well. [for gods sake don't let them become bodybuilders!]

Ignore that pustulant little turd db234. He is a liar [claims he can deadlift 550lbs] and a bitch. Hes the guy in the red shorts. Honestly, not a joke.

I might look into something like that, both kids take gymnastics, they just started, my son is gonna be a little guy so I want him to be in something he can excell in that doesn't require you to be the biggest guy in the world like gymnastics and wrestling, I just thought it was fun as hell to get out there and do something different and wanted to know if anybody else does the same.

I'm done with db, I wasn't looking for a fight and he's getting his ass handed to him by everybody here, if that is him he needs to start taking some megamass 5000 cause I was bigger than him back when I was 15 for gods sake.
nasser=piece of shit

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2006, 07:03:42 AM »
Are you saying that when it comes to making worthwhile posts or making attempts at ownings, db4321 is as efficient as the Shadow is in landing hot girls in his sack, BF ?

The only thing DB44321 is efficient at is making his musclebear clients climax in less than 30 seconds. He's had years of practice, though.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2006, 07:04:35 AM »
I might look into something like that, both kids take gymnastics, they just started, my son is gonna be a little guy so I want him to be in something he can excell in that doesn't require you to be the biggest guy in the world like gymnastics and wrestling, I just thought it was fun as hell to get out there and do something different and wanted to know if anybody else does the same.

I'm done with db, I wasn't looking for a fight and he's getting his ass handed to him by everybody here, if that is him he needs to start taking some megamass 5000 cause I was bigger than him back when I was 15 for gods sake.

You just want to look at the Kids in Lycra while Listening to your Micheal Jackson Compilation on your Pink Mp3 player.

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2006, 07:06:05 AM »
Sadder to believe that people believe everything they read on the internet  ;) Gayer than a Construction Site Hardon.
HAHA every single poster  in this thread is shitting all over you. ;D

I think shadow might have some competion

Gayer than a string quartet

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2006, 07:06:34 AM »
The only thing DB44321 is efficient at is making his musclebear clients climax in less than 30 seconds. He's had years of practice, though.

So your saying all those years of deepthroating cucumbers has finally payed off for him ???
I

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2006, 07:06:56 AM »

Get him into Thai Boxing or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or something, it's fun as hell and who knows, he might have a knack for it.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2006, 07:07:37 AM »
So your saying all those years of deepthroating cucumbers has finally payed off for him ???

If by cucumbers you mean 12-inch+ mulatto musclebear penises, then yes, it has paid off for him.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2006, 07:11:29 AM »
HAHAHA I heard "Bezerkfury" had an argument with his Boyfriend the other day, his studmuffin accused him of being a Pedofile, bezerk replied " Pedofile thats a pretty big word for a 5yr old", HAHAHA gayer than fanny packs.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2006, 07:12:18 AM »
HAHAHA I heard "Bezerkfury" had an argument with his Boyfriend the other day, his studmuffin accused him of being a Pedofile, bezerk replied " Pedofile thats a pretty big word for a 5yr old", HAHAHA gayer than fanny packs.

That joke is more played out than your SQUAD nuthugging.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2006, 07:15:06 AM »
Get him into Thai Boxing or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or something, it's fun as hell and who knows, he might have a knack for it.

I'm thinking wrestling to start off, we had a school in our area that had kids wrestling as early as 2nd grade, by the time they got to HS they were studs, one guy placed 3rd at states as a freshmen...he beat the hell out of me earlier that year at a tournament, I had only been wrestling for 2 years, I didn't stand a chance, he was always at least 3 steps ahead of me,he actually got me in a guillotine-sp-it was horrible.  Maybe if my son likes it he'll get a scholorship out of it, who knows?
nasser=piece of shit

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2006, 07:15:10 AM »
That joke is more played out than your SQUAD nuthugging.

That Accusation is more played out than your "Im not gay" denials.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2006, 07:16:17 AM »
I'm thinking wrestling to start off, we had a school in our area that had kids wrestling as early as 2nd grade, by the time they got to HS they were studs, one guy placed 3rd at states as a freshmen...he beat the hell out of me earlier that year at a tournament, I had only been wrestling for 2 years, I didn't stand a chance, he was always at least 3 steps ahead of me,he actually got me in a guillotine-sp-it was horrible.  Maybe if my son likes it he'll get a scholorship out of it, who knows?

Sounds good, might as well give it a shot. MMA is where it's at!!!!!! Wrestlers with tons of experience do pretty well, too.

body88

« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2006, 07:18:03 AM »

Welcome to ring worm,starving all the time and Collie flower ears!!!!!!! Did you suffer any of these fates? I am glad I stuck with football and baseball. Most my buddys wrested tho.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2006, 07:18:34 AM »
Sounds good, might as well give it a shot. MMA is where it's at!!!!!! Wrestlers with tons of experience do pretty well, too.

Im shocked to hear you say you approve of Sweaty half naked men groping each other!!! ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2006, 07:20:45 AM »
Welcome to ring worm,starving all the time and Collie flower ears!!!!!!! Did you suffer any of these fates? I am glad I stuck with football and baseball. Most my buddys wrested tho.

nahhh, the wieght class stuff has lightened up over the years, it's not as bad as it used to be.  I never saw anybody get ringworm but I know a buddy of mine who got collie flower ear, that looked brutal.  Usually the guys who had been doing it awhile didn't have a hard time making weight, plus I know a little thing or two about dropping weight the right way.
nasser=piece of shit

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2006, 07:22:42 AM »
plus I know a little thing or two about dropping weight the right way.

HAHAHA Through Bukkake sessions in the Local mens Club saunas, Oh brother what a fag  ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2006, 07:23:18 AM »
Natrual Al, i find that thai boxing is great for keeping limber and fit. Its really good fun and a million times better than any kind of gym cardio. Two or three times a week is plenty and the kids will love it as well. [for gods sake don't let them become bodybuilders!]

Ignore that pustulant little turd db234. He is a liar [claims he can deadlift 550lbs] and a bitch. Hes the guy in the red shorts. Honestly, not a joke.
Are you serious!? I always thought this picture was one of those internet jokes that keep surfacing.  ???

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2006, 07:27:15 AM »
Funny how every time the "squad" goes off on someone they all gang up on em.  Cause no one is helping db out over here.  Tells me someone is crying to be in with the cool kids.  What little bitch.

I'm nothing to do with the Squad you fag and argue with them occasionally, so you post is looking as gay as you are now.

ta ta nerd
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2006, 07:29:31 AM »
it was just supposed to be for fun.  You've proven that you're pretty much 3rd rate squad trash recycling thier old bits but it just doesn't work for you.  Go over to the members portion of the board look up "sarcasm" or "mars" or even "berserk fury" and then come back with something original cause it just doesn't work.  You've proven that all your really capable of is riding other dudes coat tails, problem is when you say the stuff you sound like a moron, they kinda sound funny sometimes.  You just kinda suck, you've got over 900 posts and nobody knows who the f**k you are...why do you think that is?  Cause you contribute nothing, you just recycle other people's trash.

Now go f**k yourself...oh, yeah, that wasn't a meltdown, just the truth, you totally suck at this "squad" stuff and they should be ashamed that your trying to shoe horn yourself into thiere group.

Calm down, big man.  You know what you can do.  Who cares what a no name in cyberspace thinks.  Chill the small stuff.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2006, 07:29:55 AM »
HAHA The Squad ass kissers never cease to surprise me. People who need groups are weak, the true Pioneers were always Individuals.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2006, 07:31:13 AM »

Hahahahahaha OK 'db2431' ::), I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who watches the movie 'Borat' and immediately starts faking your accent and growing a stash, just so you can kiss guys or grab their cocks under the pretence of 'cultural differences' like he does in the movie. Hahahahahaha gayer than Shadow getting a hard-on when he sees Ronnie Coleman hitching up his posing trunks to reveal ripped glutes.