Author Topic: gh15's identity.  (Read 20050 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: gh15's identity.
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2006, 07:22:12 PM »
I think gh15 is Craig Titus!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2006, 07:24:09 PM »

No, actually both Bosnia and Serbia were parts of Yougslavia (along with Croatia, Slovenia, and Montenegro).  Bosnia was never "part of Serbia". 

However, Kosovo is part of Serbia,

and all of them are in Australia, which is just north of Sweden!  ;)

Whenever I see a US citizen mix up Sweden with UK or Ireland with UK or thinks that Hitler is still in command in germany, I remind myself that I would have a lot of difficulty to find Texas or Florida on the US map myself.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2006, 07:40:56 PM »
how about this--MATTC or whoever knows the identity, type it in or shut the hell up--who really wants to play lets guess the drug seller?

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2006, 07:44:02 PM »
GH15

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2006, 07:44:49 PM »
Whenever I see a US citizen mix up Sweden with UK or Ireland with UK or thinks that Hitler is still in command in germany, I remind myself that I would have a lot of difficulty to find Texas or Florida on the US map myself.

No, anyone who mixes up Sweden with the UK or Ireland or thinks Hitler is still alive (let alone in command of germany) is flat-out STUPID, no matter where he or she lives.

(of course, the same can be said of people unable to find Texas or Florida.  ;))
Ron: "I am lazy."

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2006, 07:45:05 PM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2006, 07:47:23 PM »

No, anyone who mixes up Sweden with the UK or Ireland or thinks Hitler is still alive (let alone in command of germany) is flat-out STUPID, no matter where he or she lives

(of course, the same can be said of people unable to find Texas or Florida.  ;))

;D

I absolutely agree when it comes down to Geology I'm simply retarded, I would find Texas or any other State of the US by simply looking at the map of course...but I know I would not know were Georgia (is that a state???? lolz) is by heart.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2006, 07:52:23 PM »
how about this--MATTC or whoever knows the identity, type it in or shut the hell up--who really wants to play lets guess the drug seller?

Well, then, "avesher", why don't you stop bitching like a little school girl and exit this thread, since you obviously have nothing to contribute to it.

gh15 is one of Adonis' gimmick accounts.  This has been common knowledge among several mods for quite some time...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2006, 07:54:18 PM »
Well, then, "avesher", why don't you stop bitching like a little school girl and exit this thread, since you obviously have nothing to contribute to it.

gh15 is one of Adonis' gimmick accounts.  This has been common knowledge among several mods for quite some time...

The man with no life? I don't think so.

Robbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2006, 07:55:34 PM »
Tom Prince?  ;)

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2006, 07:57:34 PM »
GH15

What the hell has Greg Kovac to do with germany,Eastern Europe, Mr.Olympia and intellegence?After all these were the four point which were supposed to narrow it down.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2006, 07:57:53 PM »

ahahahh stalking again---whats wrong your "UCONN" boy not on the boards to stalk.    hahahahah  I have never seen a more hated, owned, pwned, humiliated, person on a board like tomr/darthmuscle.

haahhaaahahahahaahhahaah ha--quick u donkey--whos gimmick account am I?

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2006, 07:59:08 PM »
ahahahh stalking again---whats wrong your "UCONN" boy not on the boards to stalk.    hahahahah  I have never seen a more hated, owned, pwned, humiliated, person on a board like tomr/darthmuscle.

haahhaaahahahahaahhahaah ha--quick u donkey--whos gimmick account am I?

meltdown

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2006, 07:59:53 PM »
The man with no life? I don't think so.

no life?  i average maybe 3 posts a day, work, play poker for more money than I make working, and try to get my fat ass to the gym once in a while.  No life?  Do you speak fucking english even?

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2006, 08:01:01 PM »

Nah,GH15 seems to know a lot about bb,dieting and steroids - and Adonis seems to be prety dumb.No way it's the same person.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2006, 08:01:36 PM »
no life?  i average maybe 3 posts a day, work, play poker for more money than I make working, and try to get my fat ass to the gym once in a while.  No life?  Do you speak fucking english even?

monster meltdown.., you like getting pwned right?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2006, 08:01:45 PM »
meltdown

ahhahahahah meltdown--ya its a meltdown when i am pissing myself laughing at what a humiliated loser you are.  I mean come on tomr, lets look at it from a real perspective.  You honestly have made a complete fool of yourself on here.  I am not saying this as a prick or guy with no life or any of that.  Just pointing out the obvious.  You need to change your identity.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2006, 08:03:05 PM »
monster meltdown.., you like getting pwned right?

im melting down cause my Aces and Kings lost to a straight on the river right on the bubble--gawd it was sick--i cant justify melting down from people screwing around on a message board--I'm assuming no one actually takes this stuff seriously.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2006, 08:05:53 PM »
that is understandable...

May I ask
How much was at stacke?

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2006, 08:07:45 PM »
im melting down cause my Aces and Kings lost to a straight on the river right on the bubble--gawd it was sick--i cant justify melting down from people screwing around on a message board--I'm assuming no one actually takes this stuff seriously.

double post meltdown

my, you're on a role "avesher"   ;)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2006, 08:09:52 PM »
that is understandable...

May I ask
How much was at stacke?

it was just oveer a grand for first--small tournament--20 buck buy in--1 year ago nearly to the day i won 15 grand in one tournament followed quickly by another 5g, and blew it all in 12 days on nothing.  Sorry Stark for bein a dick-- poker bad beats make me cranky--lol

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2006, 08:12:04 PM »
no problem man :) totaly understandable.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2006, 08:14:30 PM »
sure you did...  ::)

epic, colossal, monster attempt at impressing people on the internet  ::)

In all fairness 15K is not that much cash in these days.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2006, 08:15:54 PM »
sure you did...  ::)

epic, colossal, monster attempt at impressing people on the internet  ::)

exactly its not much at all--thats why its not meant to impress people tomr--just pointing out i like to play poker and have  had a little success at it--gawd

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2006, 08:17:37 PM »
no life?  i average maybe 3 posts a day, work, play poker for more money than I make working, and try to get my fat ass to the gym once in a while.  No life?  Do you speak fucking english even?

I love poker but online is completely retarded now. Every site is so rigged to hell that it's not even worth playing anymore. I've never seen AA and AK/KK along with any other decent cracked so much in my life by hands ranked in the bottom 75 until I started playing online.