Author Topic: Increasing dosages at week 10  (Read 1228 times)

jetty

• Getbig II
Increasing dosages at week 10
« on: November 27, 2006, 02:03:59 PM »
i'm like 10 weeks into my 18 week cycle and i'm considering increasing my dosages and had 2 questions.. Here is how the cycle has been thus far.

Week 1 - 6 Var at 80 mg.
Test Enthatate 350 mg.
EQ 600

Week 6 - 10
Test 350 mg.
EQ 600 mg

Even though my gains have been significant and always improving I was considering pushing my test up to 500 mg. and EQ up to 800. My first cycle which was a 18 weeker i did 450-500 mg. of test per week but tended to be bloated. My question is:

1) since i'll have to do two injections per week is there a benefit to spreading those out versus doing them all at one time.

2) i'm making this a lean bulker which will transition into a cutting cycle as I taper off the Test and add other compounds. At higher bodyfat percentage (over 20%) should i be concerned about bloating and bodyfat storage? I'm running AIFM now for the first time (awesome shit) so I hoping it will do a better job at those dosages than arimidex did.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Increasing dosages at week 10
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 02:26:53 PM »
Not the best cycle in the world, but I've seen worse. I'd keep your test/eq like you've had it and finish the cycle, run your pct, stay off for a while, then get back on...but this time plan to do it a little tighter.

BTW, if arimidex didn't work for you last time, either it was some crap, or you were not using enough, or skipping doses. Arimidex is willalways get the job done is used correctly.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 08:15:19 PM »
i'm like 10 weeks into my 18 week cycle and i'm considering increasing my dosages and had 2 questions.. Here is how the cycle has been thus far.

Week 1 - 6 Var at 80 mg.
Test Enthatate 350 mg.
EQ 600

Week 6 - 10
Test 350 mg.
EQ 600 mg

Even though my gains have been significant and always improving I was considering pushing my test up to 500 mg. and EQ up to 800. My first cycle which was a 18 weeker i did 450-500 mg. of test per week but tended to be bloated. My question is:

1) since i'll have to do two injections per week is there a benefit to spreading those out versus doing them all at one time.

2) i'm making this a lean bulker which will transition into a cutting cycle as I taper off the Test and add other compounds. At higher bodyfat percentage (over 20%) should i be concerned about bloating and bodyfat storage? I'm running AIFM now for the first time (awesome shit) so I hoping it will do a better job at those dosages than arimidex did.

baby jetty,

At these modest dosages, you need to worry about gains, not bloat.

How much bloat can you get off 350MG Test ew?

How much will you gain off 600MG EW ew?

This is a cycle that some female fitness competitors run, so that should tell you how potent it is.

Your concerns are misguided at this point.

What exactly is a "lean bulker"?

No such thing.

You run a cutter or a bulker, not both.......

The logic in this cycle is missing.

Where did you get the idea for this?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

jetty

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 08:25:14 PM »
I'm an easy gainer.  I respond to CEE like some do to winny.  My first cycle was Test at dosages between 450-500 mg. and i ran Var and Winny.  The anastrozole was IBE's and i was still very bloated.  This cycle i'm actually gaining muscle while losing fat and that must be a culmination of lifting harder than ever and diet along with the gear.  Seems impossible and if it weren't for these chemicals i'm not exactly sure i could do it.  Based on this post and your response I may go ahead and bump the test up to 500 mg./week.    I'm sure i'll get more bacne and other sides but i can manage it with AIFM and finasteride.  To answer your question i've been trained to take the least amount of AAS necessary and that's the point of this cycle.  Guess i'll load up a Terumo and kick it up a notch..  I've already got 19 inch guns cold and a 1Xrep bench max of 405.  People thought i juiced since the first day i picked up a barbell.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 10:12:52 PM »
I'm an easy gainer.  I respond to CEE like some do to winny.  My first cycle was Test at dosages between 450-500 mg. and i ran Var and Winny.  The anastrozole was IBE's and i was still very bloated.  This cycle i'm actually gaining muscle while losing fat and that must be a culmination of lifting harder than ever and diet along with the gear.  Seems impossible and if it weren't for these chemicals i'm not exactly sure i could do it.  Based on this post and your response I may go ahead and bump the test up to 500 mg./week.    I'm sure i'll get more bacne and other sides but i can manage it with AIFM and finasteride.  To answer your question i've been trained to take the least amount of AAS necessary and that's the point of this cycle.  Guess i'll load up a Terumo and kick it up a notch..  I've already got 19 inch guns cold and a 1Xrep bench max of 405.  People thought i juiced since the first day i picked up a barbell.

You're a hyper-responder it sounds like.....

If you make gains of a cycle like that, you must be, bro.

500MG Test is not going to kill you, bro.....

.....but if you respond as well as you say you do, no sense in wasting the AAS just because I'm skeptical.

I wish I could grow off something like that.

As far as your 1RM on bench, that not a matter of AAS but a matter of training....

Anyone can train for max strength on one lift and master it.

The key is to be strong on all lifts from all angles....

That's real strength.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

jetty

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 09:03:01 AM »
i'm up to 500 on TEST and 600 on EQ.  Just gotta  focus on diet and cardio and not "bulking".  I mean sure, with my bodytype i'll gain mass and i can't help but lift until my eyes are blood shot and failure everytime.  I'm just going to focus on bringing up the arms and shoulders and losing weight.  Fat loss yes sir.  I'm considering T3 after all the research.  Gonna add Var the last 6 weeks.   As far as other lifts I can lift 110 lb X 10 dumbells on DB shoulder press without a spot.