Author Topic: MD signs Toney Freeman - Weider asleep?  (Read 4613 times)

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: MD signs Toney Freeman - Weider asleep?
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2006, 08:00:49 AM »
He would DEFINITELY do well mainstream-wise.

He is a very nice looking man and women go crazy over that dark and bald look.

Maybe I should just seak for myself  ;D

In all seriousness though, I think he would definitely be alright in mainstream as long as he is not in contest shape.

Bodybuilding and mainstream don't belong in the same sentence together

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2006, 08:03:19 AM »

maybe, how tall was dillet.... ide say he looked AS good as toney.... but the guys 40 right.... weider was smart not to sign him... weider would be better off getting guys that will be around for a while... hedge their bets.... not to mention, who likes old guys?.. its one of the main problems with the sport in general... they gotta pick up dave Henry... keep phil etc... maybe jason huh

5 Year rest and probably one the healthiest bodybuilders. He takes better care of himself and presents himself as a professional all year round. Bodybuilding is about perserving the body - remember  Vincent Taylor is 50 and was not put into the "too old " GROUP . So watch for additional changes and improvements and see if what happens...TRUE STORY

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2006, 08:07:02 AM »
brutal pec tear. hahaha. hey toney when are you going to start actually training, you big drug dependant bitch??!!!

;D ;D

yo im just kidding with you bro..good physique. but i think your taper is a bit overrated...its good but definitely not the best x frame in the sport. melvin, dexter, and a couple others got you beat.

wow - DO NOT KNOW WHICH ONE WAS A JOKE -  the first part or the second. My seats at the O must of been too close ... because Melvin and Dexter do relaize the big man is a HUGE version of what they are trying to maintain.

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2006, 08:40:58 AM »
Toney is a good guy, good for him, it's always nice when the guys can make more money.
Check often for updates @

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2006, 09:24:50 AM »
Godamn, Toney. I'm Happy for you Bro. Best of Luck in 07'
Get Big, or Die Trying

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2006, 09:44:37 AM »
Toney - how can you stand to be in the weird VPx ads? Geesh, they do nothing for the industry image and probably nothing for yours as well..Just say NO...shotgun...