Author Topic: Why can the crackhead Micheal Irvin Make racial comments and get away with it?  (Read 45826 times)

body88

He doesn't look like he's that type of an athlete," Irvin said of Romo. "But he is. He is, man. I don't know if some brother down in that line somewhere, I don't know who saw what or where, his great-great-great-great-grandma ran over in the 'hood or something went down."

Irvin was referring to the fact Romo cannot be such a good athlete unless he has some African lineage in him. Basically saying he is to good of an athlete to be white. Duh Payton manning, Tom Brady, Troy Aikmen and most all of the other hall of fame qbs are white men ::) I am against racism but this shit is frustrating!

Hmm seems to be a double standerd to me. That and Micheal Irvin smokes crack and gets off all his legal problems trouble free. Seems to  me a certain announcer was fired for joking with Lou Pannela about race.Wonder why Irving still has his job?Pure bullshit, I hope that cracked out shitbag loses his job when the media gets ahold of this nationally. Irvin has always been a moron but this seals the deal.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
well, that's a pretty benign joke that i as a white white white boy find amusing.

body88

well, that's a pretty benign joke that i as a white white white boy find amusing.

If the roles where reversed and that was jaws or a white commenter he would be fired. There would be outrage. Jesse jackson would be crying in public etc etc.

I am for equal rights for all. but people cannot act this way and have a double standard.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
He doesn't look like he's that type of an athlete," Irvin said of Romo. "But he is. He is, man. I don't know if some brother down in that line somewhere, I don't know who saw what or where, his great-great-great-great-grandma ran over in the 'hood or something went down."

Irvin was referring to the fact Romo cannot be such a good athlete unless he has some African lineage in him. Basically saying he is to good of an athlete to be white. Duh Payton manning, Tom Brady, Troy Aikmen and most all of the other hall of fame qbs are white men ::) I am against racism but this shit is frustrating!

Hmm seems to be a double standers to me. That and Micheal Irvin smokes crack and gets off all his legal problems scot free. Seems to me a certain announcer was fired for joking with Lou Pannela about race. Wonder why Irving still has his job. Pure bullshit i hope that cracked out shitbag loses his job when the media gets ahold of this nationally.
because we have all been programed to feel sorry that the black man was a slave
at one time and they were opressed yea it sucked and im in no way saying it was right but fuck let it go.........blacks now get a free pass to say what they want.

I mean shit no one had it worse than the jews and instead of crying they took over the world well at least hollywood...
p

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
 It is because the liberal media thinks we 'owe' negores in this country something when the truth is we don't owe their black a$$es a got-damn THANG!

It is perfectly fine for negroes to commit 'hate' crimes against whites and say whatever they want against 'whiteys'. It's fine. No...really we 'owe' them. They were slaves so...

I watched 'Original Kings of Comedy' last night. I love it...so funny. Lots and lots of cracks and digs against 'white people'.

Put 'the blue collar comedy tour' on stage and let Ron White say something like...'Yea, my dog...my bulldog don't like negores...he barks at them...'

Or let Jeff Foxworthy have a skit where he says...'If you have 2LiveCrew playing at your reception and 'Big Mama' gets up to pump her ass...yooooou might be a negroe...

If you call Cherry flavor Koolaid as RED...yooooou might be a negroe!'

Watch how that will fly.

?

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
irvin is an idiot.

jimmy the greek got fired for telling it like it is a couple decades back.
Valhalla awaits.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN

If the roles where reversed and that was jaws or a white commenter he would be fired. There would be outrage. Jesse jackson would be crying in public etc etc.

I am for equal rights for all. but people cannot act this way and have a double standard.

Yep, you are right.

Huge double standard.

Irvin is a jackass anyways. Don't know how he manages to keep that job...........
HAHA, RON.....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

This thread and Jesse Jackass makes me want to drop the 'NBomb'.

Remember when that mess came out about Jesse Jackhole having a daughter and a secret mistress outside his marriage? Back in 2000.

This radio station had this 'shockjock'. Mancow Muller. He had his crew go to Jesse jacksons' crib...park right out in front and play the song 'Jesses's Girl!' over the loud speakers on top of the van...really loud.

Cops were called asap...it was great!
?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
hi im micheal richards and i approve of micheal irvin

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Considering this country's history, a little double-standard won't kill anyone as long as it eventually gets old and goes away.

As far as Irvin's persona, you can be sure that just like Steven A. Smith, he creates controvery in the same way Howard Cosell did. Makes it more interesting than just listening to the same politically correct "analysts" all the time.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
double standard... its ok for Chris Rock to run around and yell the N word 1000 times, but Kramer does it and its a big "no-no."

anyway, wasn't it Mohammad Ali, when in Africa, he said "thank God my grandparents got on the boat"?  i think so.  
you are gay.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Hmm seems to be a double standerd to me. That and Micheal Irvin smokes crack and gets off all his legal problems trouble free. Seems to  me a certain announcer was fired for joking with Lou Pannela about race.Wonder why Irving still has his job?Pure bullshit, I hope that cracked out shitbag loses his job when the media gets ahold of this nationally. Irvin has always been a moron but this seals the deal.

Because, Romo doesn't. Point Blank. Aikman, Manning, Vick, McNair, they do. Plus Michael was a Cowboy, Romo is Cowboy, and former Cowboys are super critical of those who don't match up to the Cowboy QB God: Troy Aikman.

I think Irvin is smokin something with some of the higher ups, or scrweing somebody's daughter, or both. because I can't understand how he got that job, give it to Aikman, Riggins, Cunningham, someone else.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
heres a link to the whole story:

http://nfl.aolsportsblog.com/2006/11/22/michael-irvin-says-tony-romos-athleticism-is-due-to-black-ances/

his comments dont offend me, i never get offended by racial comments towards whites. i just get pissed off at the double standard.
real men= no rubbers

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
double standard... its ok for Chris Rock to run around and yell the N word 1000 times, but Kramer does it and its a big "no-no."

anyway, wasn't it Mohammad Ali, when in Africa, he said "thank God my grandparents got on the boat"?  i think so.  
Mohammad Ali's grandparents didn't GET ON the boat...

They were FORCED ON...the boat.
?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Because, Romo doesn't. Point Blank. Aikman, Manning, Vick, McNair, they do. Plus Michael was a Cowboy, Romo is Cowboy, and former Cowboys are super critical of those who don't match up to the Cowboy QB God: Troy Aikman.

I think Irvin is smokin something with some of the higher ups, or scrweing somebody's daughter, or both. because I can't understand how he got that job, give it to Aikman, Riggins, Cunningham, someone else.

They need more guys like Irvin on the air, instead of boring, politically correct football announcers. Riggins should be one of them. LT could be another. Aikman's boring.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Didn't Irvin say something about Romo's distant relative mating with one of the black slaves or something like that? I thought the quote was something about her pulling a black stud slave out of the fields.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
what you ladies seem to forget is we live in a racist society every body hates everyone else and the other groups to blame

Mobil

• Getbig IV
what you ladies seem to forget is we live in a racist society every body hates everyone else and the other groups to blame

well its human nature.. if everyone was white you would still have people clinging to differnt groups. tall people versus short people etc... blondes vs brunettes...
real men= no rubbers

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
well its human nature.. if everyone was white you would still have people clinging to differnt groups. tall people versus short people etc... blondes vs brunettes...
thats right it in us to pond together with what makes us similar to some people

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
irvin is an idiot.

jimmy the greek got fired for telling it like it is a couple decades back.
Yup, I remember this. He said 'look at that little monkey run' but I can't remember who he was referring to.  :o

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Yup, I remember this. He said 'look at that little monkey run' but I can't remember who he was referring to.  :o
jimmy you gomba come back :'(

body88

I understand that. The point of the post was to shed light on the double standard some African people adhere to. If this was a white announcer and the tables where turned all hell would be breaking loose. Jbbs would be lost, carrers over. Labeled a rascist for the rest of his life etc etc. That is a fact!

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
when will you non- minority people realize that unless you walk in OUR shoes you can never understand how it is to NOT be white in America... :'( :'( :'(

but nothing wrong with going slumin every now and again.... ;)
The Number 2 in Scranton

gtbro1

• Getbig V

hahahah I hope you are joking cause that isn't what he said.  ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise

I understand that. The point of the post was to shed light on the double standard some African people adhere to. If this was a white announcer and the tables where turned all hell would be breaking loose. Jbbs would be lost, carrers over. Labeled a rascist for the rest of his life etc etc. That is a fact!
but dude in the same way hell is kinda breaken lose because your mad and now your online talking about it and everyone sees this and starts talking about it