Author Topic: War on Terror = WWII  (Read 7385 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
War on Terror = WWII
« on: November 27, 2006, 11:02:55 PM »
For months we heard all about how this was WWII from the Bush admin. About how this was fighting facism again, and all the appeasment bullshit.  on and on they talked up WWII like crazy... So this is very interesting to see:

STEPHANOPOULOS: Paul Harvey this week said that Iraq had gone sour. And he made the observation that what he calls the mishandled war in Iraq has gone on almost as long as World War II right now. Do you think if it hadn't been mishandled, if there hadn't been mistakes, more American troops would be home right now?

CHENEY: Well, George, I think the um … analogy to World War II is just not a valid analogy. It's just a totally different set of circumstances.

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Colbert-TiVo-WW2.wmv

Mr. Intenseone

Re: War on Terror = WWII
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 11:09:21 PM »
The Dems are in....where's the plan, WTF, it's been a month now!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 11:19:57 PM »

Didn't Obama say bring the troops by next year?   :-\

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 11:25:33 PM »
Didn't Obama say bring the troops by next year?   :-\

Thats the plan :-\??????

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 11:30:21 PM »
I hope you're just being sarcastic, the dems can't do anything, they're not in yet ;)  Even then it's a matter of oversight, they can't go drawing up new plans for the war on terror...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 11:32:35 PM »
This is funny, the threads I post and think will get comment go poof to page 2, the threads I post and think will go poof, get comments... Why are you guys bumping this thread lol... stop it ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 11:35:31 PM »
I hope you're just being sarcastic, the dems can't do anything, they're not in yet ;)  Even then it's a matter of oversight, they can't go drawing up new plans for the war on terror...

You'd think with all the bitching they have been doing over the last couple of years, they would have had a plan in place in case they won.....well they won and still no plan to present and haven't heard too much about one after the elections...whats up?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 12:00:26 AM »
You'd think with all the bitching they have been doing over the last couple of years, they would have had a plan in place in case they won.....well they won and still no plan to present and haven't heard too much about one after the elections...whats up?
Do you have the slightest clue how our government works.... at all ???  Maybe you should consider sticking to just posting that nuke pic :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 12:05:38 AM »
Oh on a side note, Intguy, the Iraq study group is expected to recommend a gradual withdrawl...  That's what Britain advocates and if that is what they recommend, surprise surprise, THAT is what many Dems were told was cut and run when they pushed for that idea.  Enjoy ;)  Republicans screwed by their own spin... BWHAHAHAHAHahahahaha....

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2006, 03:10:25 AM »
They don't have a plan..there's very little that they can do. Its not like they will come up with a better military plan. Its either more of the same or pack our shit and go home. If we leave..the terrorists will win and this will encourage more attacks here on our soil.
L

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2006, 03:12:27 AM »
Is Iraq 'Terror'?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2006, 03:47:42 AM »
no matter what, this war belongs to the White House.

Their 6-year reign on power is ending in a month, and a new bipartisan period will begin.  We can judge the success of that in 2009.

Jeff Miller

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2006, 03:54:11 AM »
We cannot leave without a stable Iraqi government and effective security forces in place.  Cannot.  Period.  If we do, Iran or Syria will rush in to fill the power vaccum left by our withdrawal.  And Iraq isn't ready to stand on its own.  And I hate so say that, because I don't relish the thought of rotating back here any time soon, but that's just the way it is.

When we started building up this government and these security forces, it was like giving birth to a baby.  Well, that baby is now a fussy toddler.  Do the mental extrapolation for yourself to see how long it should take for that toddler to grow up and be an independent adult.  (All strictly IMO and not official, of course)
ChuckNorrisFearsMe

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2006, 04:27:42 AM »
Is Iraq 'Terror'?
According to Bush, it's the central battle in the war on terror... The war on terror being the continual war as depicted in his 1984 handbook to world order. ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2006, 04:30:00 AM »
We cannot leave without a stable Iraqi government and effective security forces in place.  Cannot.  Period.  If we do, Iran or Syria will rush in to fill the power vaccum left by our withdrawal.  And Iraq isn't ready to stand on its own.  And I hate so say that, because I don't relish the thought of rotating back here any time soon, but that's just the way it is.

When we started building up this government and these security forces, it was like giving birth to a baby.  Well, that baby is now a fussy toddler.  Do the mental extrapolation for yourself to see how long it should take for that toddler to grow up and be an independent adult.  (All strictly IMO and not official, of course)
Wow, sounds a lot like a spot we shouldn't have got caught up in :P

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2006, 07:08:10 PM »

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2006, 07:41:11 PM »

They aren't "in" yet, you dumbass. ::)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2006, 07:46:44 PM »

what bush couldn't do in hmmm how many years you want us to do in 1

..riiiight..

dont worry mate..we will clean up your mess...but you made one helluva mess...soo might take a little..
carpe` vaginum!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 07:52:54 PM »
beserker, i havent read a single thing you said, my eyes are glued to your sig.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2006, 07:54:29 PM »

..riiiight..

dont worry mate..we will clean up your mess...but you made one helluva mess...soo might take a little..
Don't forget, anything we do will be met with sabatoge attempts from the right... no matter what... Their need to have dems fail is greater than any need to see a good outcome with the least amount of American deaths. 

Hi Capt. Ahab :D

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2006, 07:56:18 PM »

..riiiight..

us?

ummm, the Democratic party doesn't want your kind (the mentally feeble kind) either. well, actually they don't want the Pakistani kind either . . . that's why they voted for the Military Commissions Act . . .

how would you like your court martial, dear?  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2006, 07:58:54 PM »
us?

ummm, the Democratic party doesn't want your kind (the mentally feeble kind) either. well, actually they don't want the Pakistani kind either . . . that's why they voted for the Military Commissions Act . . .

how would you like your court martial, dear?  ;D
:o

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2006, 08:00:05 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2006, 08:04:36 PM »
This is funny... Check this post above out... More proof that Intenseone just posts a reply without reading what he's replying to...  He has something to say but doesn't give a rats shit what you have to say...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=109277.msg1577006#msg1577006

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2006, 08:07:10 PM »
This is funny... Check this post above out... More proof that Intenseone just posts a reply without reading what he's replying to...  He has something to say but doesn't give a rats shit what you have to say...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=109277.msg1577006#msg1577006

but he is one of the greatest bench-pressers in the world.