Author Topic: real bodybuilders don't train in TANK TOPS..  (Read 21001 times)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Re: real bodybuilders don't train in TANK TOPS..
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2006, 09:40:18 AM »
these days virtually every guy in why trains in tank tops with no muscles what so ever..you see guys like melvin anthony,warren,dennis james,johnnie jackson don't really train in tank tops when those video clips from kuwait clearly showed us that they don't lift for the camera and they lift for their own self..although these pro bodybuilders do train in tank tops only for while filming for their dvds..i say guys who train in tank tops are show offs and nothing else..about half of the time they look in the mirror..fuckin pussies..they also lift like pussies..makes me wanna punch them in the face..

Translation:  My man boobs show when I wear a tank top ::)
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2006, 09:41:16 AM »
translation:i sucked your moms boobs last night
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2006, 09:43:17 AM »
these days virtually every guy in why trains in tank tops with no muscles what so ever..you see guys like melvin anthony,warren,dennis james,johnnie jackson don't really train in tank tops when those video clips from kuwait clearly showed us that they don't lift for the camera and they lift for their own self..although these pro bodybuilders do train in tank tops only for while filming for their dvds..i say guys who train in tank tops are show offs and nothing else..about half of the time they look in the mirror..fuckin pussies..they also lift like pussies..makes me wanna punch them in the face..

You always have these "larger than life"- problems with everybody you meet, but you never wonder why. For example, why do you feel so uncomfortable while watching guys with tank tops? Why? Because you are insecure little bitch, that's why. If you wear a tank top, you look like something what has drop out from somebody's ass, and you know it, so in the end, you are just jealous for them who look cool wearing tank tops. What you have to do is that you go to gym for workout, not look other guys in their workout. I bet you can make more muscles like that.

When I go to gym, only thing which slightly bother me is those stupids teens who don't know how to lift properly, but hey; They are just children's, it is futile to expect anything smart from them. That's why I have no difficulties what so ever to concentrate my own workout, and that's why I get better results every time.  If you go to gym to keep up your sucking work as a clothing critic, you never gain any muscles, but you will look like some homo, always staring at other guys...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2006, 09:43:29 AM »

You ever seen an Indian with man boobs?  They're all skinny fucks, so it's not fat, but true gyno.  Sushnant is probably walking down the streets of Calcutta at 8% body fat, 120 lbs soaking wet, but sporting c-cups!

No wonder the 13-year-old boys turn him down!
Ron: "I am lazy."

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2006, 09:44:58 AM »
who the hell do you think you are..f**k every guy who workouts in tank tops thinks he is on the top of the world..they have that fuckin wannabe attitude that waana makes me punch in there faces with full force

lmfao, i bet it does ;D. and you wish and pray that you actually had the front to approach one of these guys because you know that if you actually tried it you'd get your  scrawny little neck broke.

tell me, did you feel tough typing that on your key board you pathetic little paedophile?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2006, 09:48:16 AM »
lmfao, i bet it does ;D. and you wish and pray that you actually had the front to approach one of these guys because you know that if you actually tried it you'd get your  scrawny little neck broke.

tell me, did you feel tough typing that on your key board you pathetic little paedophile?

i hate show offs..they think that they own the place..fuck tank tops are fuckin show offs and half of the time they look in the mirrior and take up space..and your an asshole
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2006, 09:50:59 AM »
translation:i sucked your moms boobs last night

Great comeback.  Recess is over.  Back to ABC's
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2006, 09:53:53 AM »
You always have these "larger than life"- problems with everybody you meet, but you never wonder why. For example, why do you feel so uncomfortable while watching guys with tank tops? Why? Because you are insecure little bitch, that's why. If you wear a tank top, you look like something what has drop out from somebody's ass, and you know it, so in the end, you are just jealous for them who look cool wearing tank tops. What you have to do is that you go to gym for workout, not look other guys in their workout. I bet you can make more muscles like that.

When I go to gym, only thing which slightly bother me is those stupids teens who don't know how to lift properly, but hey; They are just children's, it is futile to expect anything smart from them. That's why I have no difficulties what so ever to concentrate my own workout, and that's why I get better results every time.  If you go to gym to keep up your sucking work as a clothing critic, you never gain any muscles, but you will look like some homo, always staring at other guys...
you don't have the right to judge me asshole..guys in tank tops are assholes and want to get the attention of other gym members when in the end nobody gives a fuck..they think having a cut in their arms is the real thing..i consider guys like you who train in tank tops as nothing but attention seekers when in reality they look like the biggest dicks and nobody gives a fuck..and FUCK YOUR INSECURITY THEORY..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2006, 09:57:41 AM »
i hate show offs..they think that they own the place..f**k tank tops are fuckin show offs and half of the time they look in the mirrior and take up space..and your an asshole

ha ha, well i don't know about owning the place, but i sure as hell own you my skinny little bagwhan. ;)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2006, 09:59:56 AM »
you don't have the right to judge me asshole..guys in tank tops are assholes and want to get the attention of other gym members when in the end nobody gives a f**k..they think having a cut in their arms is the real thing..i consider guys like you who train in tank tops as nothing but attention seekers when in reality they look like the biggest dicks and nobody gives a f**k..and f**k YOUR INSECURITY THEORY..

Meltdown. And in your own thread. A getbig first!

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2006, 10:11:59 AM »
you don't have the right to judge me asshole..guys in tank tops are assholes and want to get the attention of other gym members when in the end nobody gives a f**k..they think having a cut in their arms is the real thing..i consider guys like you who train in tank tops as nothing but attention seekers when in reality they look like the biggest dicks and nobody gives a f**k..and f**k YOUR INSECURITY THEORY..
First I make a remark that you are insecure little boy, and then? YOU COME RUNNING AND F*UCKING PROVE IT?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA HAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAAAAAHHh hahahahaahhaaha...---...---...---HHHAHHAHHAHHAH
HAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH...---... HAHAHHAHHAHhh.....Sorry, I couldn't help it...Don't be angry, I just over estimated your sense of humour, with like something like 1000%, because you don't got any, do you...HAH.  ;D :o ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2006, 10:14:08 AM »
Meltdown. And in your own thread. A getbig first!

$20 says this skinny little pedophile starts typing in ALL CAPS and threatening your life next.  ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2006, 10:15:26 AM »

Hey Sushnaut!   At least the guys in tank tops don't get turned down by 13-year-old pussy dick.  ;D

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2006, 10:22:15 AM »
and why the hell do you think my threads are irritating? >:(

Because your a dick.
8) B.B.C. 8)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2006, 10:25:01 AM »

HAHAHA the shadow just starts a thread and then melts all over the place if someone disagrees with him, this guys pure comedy, hes like an angrier vince goodrum but with paedophilic tendencies.

Btw who was it that said shadow never melts down?
8) B.B.C. 8)

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2006, 11:04:19 AM »
HAHAHA the shadow just starts a thread and then melts all over the place if someone disagrees with him, this guys pure comedy, hes like an angrier vince goodrum but with paedophilic tendencies.

Paedophile? Don't judge him just because he dribble for little boys and girls in his own age group...

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2006, 11:09:54 AM »

just f**k a bullterrier dog man....i bet you do get fucked by dogs since all the dog cum has entered your brain
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2006, 11:10:57 AM »
just f**k a bullterrier dog man..it will wash your brain

que? you speaka da english?
8) B.B.C. 8)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2006, 11:12:31 AM »
que? you speaka da english?
i know you don't speak english
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2006, 11:12:55 AM »
8) B.B.C. 8)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2006, 12:32:30 PM »
One thing I have no issue with, what people wear.  Of course, you have a few douchebags wearing the ultrastretch spandex tops, which look completely ridiculous, but I just laugh.  I really don't give it much thought.
My buddy was telling me how the sleeveless shirts are gay, he also isn't very big.  I think anyone with some size could give a rats ass what someone else wears.  Wife beaters are gay as well and Otomix pants.  Anything extremely tight for that matter.
N

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2006, 01:17:38 PM »
all kidding aside, i'm sensing some real, genuine animosity towards guys who wear tanktops fro "the shadow", my guess is that he saw a girl boy who he had been stalking for months having sex with some muscular dude who wears tank tops.

fixed

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2006, 01:24:26 PM »
who the hell do you think you are..f**k every guy who workouts in tank tops thinks he is on the top of the world..they have that fuckin wannabe attitude that waana makes me punch in there faces with full force

you guys settle down before shadow car bombs your ass... ;D

dovidov

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2006, 01:41:27 PM »
when i was 18 I showed up to the gym in a tank top for the first time..felt like all the other tards.. needless to say, I have never worn anything that even resembles a tank top since.. 13 years! like my dad always told me..keep it covered!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2006, 01:45:53 PM »
you guys settle down before shadow car bombs your ass... ;D

Those skinny little monkey-worshiping gobi eaters do that too?  I thought that was just Muslims?

Or is it because he's a pedophile?