Author Topic: Nice gayness King Kamli  (Read 9615 times)

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
Re: Nice gayness King Kamli
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2006, 07:33:15 PM »
Nice!  Do you have "Grandpa is an asshole" or the posedown with Titus to "Fat Albert"

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2006, 07:44:21 PM »
]

Hey Goat do I need to be paki or indian to get into your squat? By far the only Squat I would love to be in.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2006, 08:28:14 PM »
fuck this is a funny thread...but his wife is hot. post some pics of her!!!
-

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2006, 09:00:00 PM »
What would you guys honestly do if you were him...I would probably hang up bodybuilding...move to wisconsin with my hot ass wife...try to find a real job...and then kill myself...

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2006, 09:25:25 PM »
Golf ball one is classic shit. LOL.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2006, 09:29:29 PM »
in all reality, they're worse bodybuilders than king out there. I have faith in disgusted, so i think Kamali might do alot better 07 under his guidence. well have to wait and see.
-

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2006, 09:37:05 PM »
in all reality, they're worse bodybuilders than king out there. I have faith in disgusted, so i think Kamali might do alot better 07 under his guidence. well have to wait and see.

As long as he keeps training as the cumguzzlingdeepthroatwho re he is this will be....

INFUCKINGPOSSIBLE ...

And nobody is worse when it comes to shitty attitude

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2006, 09:41:37 PM »
Brutal 5'6" stuffed sausage with a 45" waist pretending to be a "bodybuilder".
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2006, 10:53:02 PM »
The Guy behind him helps him bring up the weight and stabilizes his back.... BRUTAL HARDCORE !!!!!!!!!!!1111111111  + he rubs his penis on Kamlis ass... makes him feel good... everybody knows Kamli is the biggest Bodybuilding whore and Deepthroat Queen on this planet.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2006, 10:56:17 PM »
This would slim him even faster...

LOL!!
8) B.B.C. 8)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2006, 11:06:42 PM »

Read all about Kamali's new training methods here:

HAHA, RON.....

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2006, 11:13:16 PM »
I should change the Thread header to Kamali's getting fucked in the ass and likes it Thread. I'm serious even our flaming homosexually GB finds this whore on a stick revolting, take that Kamali and write it in your fucking book you cumdodging queen.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2006, 04:41:09 AM »
Huge legs and huge gut.

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2006, 06:07:18 PM »
Still waiting for you down on Stillwell Ave. in Queens King.You afraid to come down the turnpike and face us you homo?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2006, 06:26:25 PM »
Not saying tamali has the best physique, but I'll bet the squads parents money that he is bigger than any of them.

Oh yeah Monster Ownage.
\

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2006, 10:34:46 PM »
Kamali looks like he should be someones maid.   He looks like a fat girl, specially when he wears those tights it show off his camel toe.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2006, 10:25:44 AM »
The funny thing is that all of you that talk shit would never say this to his face...  Cus ya all would shit yerselves if he approached you in person.. Thats the fact plain and simple.. :-*

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2006, 10:36:51 AM »
The funny thing is that all of you that talk shit would never say this to his face...  Cus ya all would shit yerselves if he approached you in person.. Thats the fact plain and simple.. :-*
Maybe...perhaps but if that WERE to happen King wouldnt draw fisticuffs...if anything he would just say...'Hey, everyone has a right to their own opinion...that's your perogative bro...thats okay...you can think what you want...'

Thats exactly what he would say if anyone of us went up to him at an expo and said...' Hey, King...I'm so and so from GETBIG...I think you suck and you're a fat slob...just retire '

In no way shape or form would he knock someone out or kick someones ass.
?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2006, 10:38:34 AM »
Let's see if Kamali will do something spectacular this year, like winning something, or a 3rd place win. Maybe then, Getbiggers will shut up about him, but until then......He's the biggest butt joke of this Board ;D ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2006, 10:47:49 AM »

Yup.

Him and DA are the biggest 'inside' joke on this board.

Geez...that gotta fkn SUCK. Does he read these boards as much as people say? He swears he never does...I bet he does constantly, though.

Imagine how much better he would look if he would take 2-3 plates per side OFF, ditch the spotters and perform the reps in the 12-15 range at full range of motion really squeezing the quads/glutes/hams and making his leg muscles do the work...not his hips, back and the help of 9 spotters.
?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2006, 10:55:30 AM »
Yup.

Him and DA are the biggest 'inside' joke on this board.

Geez...that gotta fkn SUCK. Does he read these boards as much as people say? He swears he never does...I bet he does constantly, though.

Imagine how much better he would look if he would take 2-3 plates per side OFF, ditch the spotters and perform the reps in the 12-15 range at full range of motion really squeezing the quads/glutes/hams and making his leg muscles do the work...not his hips, back and the help of 9 spotters.
king should stick strictly to leg extensions and hacks... he has turnip thighs now with zero sweep

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2006, 07:13:14 PM »

not true Tamali dose not impress me.  I would tell him that.  What the hell could he do to me ? Kick my ass ? maybe or maybe not.  But if he did then I guess I would have myself a nice lawsuit.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2006, 07:34:24 PM »

You kids kill me when you come up with shit like this... seriously.  "You'd never say that to King's face!"  "You'd shit yourself"  Why?  What's he going to do, hit me?  ::)

If he's smart, all he'd do is make some lame attempt at a comeback and walk away.  If he's dumb, he takes a swing and goes to jail and gets sued.  This isn't some schoolyard where you can do crap like that with no consequences.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2006, 09:26:49 PM »
what is he king of?
Valhalla awaits.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2006, 09:39:36 PM »