Author Topic: Is this guy the most underrated bodybuilder of all time  (Read 15844 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Is this guy the most underrated bodybuilder of all time
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2006, 05:08:01 AM »
if Serge would have entered the 76 in the condition he was in,in 1975 ,he would have beat Franco.Thats why its pointless when people say Zane should never have won an Olympia but Serge,Robby,Bertil should have,Zane beat the people onstage THAT DAY,in THAT CONDITION.Imagine the 81 Olympia with Bertil and Sergio competing in the condition they had at the WABBA World that year.

Actually that just reinforces the continued naivete exercised here on getbig. The failure here to put two and two together is striking. 1981 Fox & Oliva were also out of the Olympia for political reasons, as Nubret was.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2006, 05:59:19 AM »
nubret had an awesome physique but in most ifbb comps, for whatever reason, he looked a bit flat.

prime zane smokes him in condition, symetry and balance.

nubret looked good in photos but was no mr o come competition time. to suggest such is to demonstrate complete ignorance of competition criteria. he may have the type of body that some of you (pumpster) may be sexually attracted to, but he simply doesn't match up to the mr o's of the time ie to suggest he should have beaten the likes of prime schwarzenegger is obtuse.

he lacked legs, forearms, delts (especially rear), size, density and, as aforementioned, condition.

had great pecs though ::)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2006, 06:05:43 AM »
Serge was what I refer to as "a good relaxed poser." He looked fantastic just standing there artisticly. If you saw him next to his competition hitting the mandatories, then you would see why he never won the Mr. O.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2006, 06:49:11 AM »
Serge was what I refer to as "a good relaxed poser." He looked fantastic just standing there artisticly. If you saw him next to his competition hitting the mandatories, then you would see why he never won the Mr. O.

Can you post some back mandatories? His front double bi was really 'compact' for the lack of a better word. Made him look smaller than he really is. It's hard to see, apart from his legs and posing, what kept him from winning the O, but then again, he faced tough competition.

Here are some great shots. I think they speak for themselves.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2006, 09:10:23 AM »
nubret had an awesome physique but in most ifbb comps, for whatever reason, he looked a bit flat.

nubret looked good in photos but was no mr o come competition time. to suggest such is to demonstrate complete ignorance of competition criteria. he may have the type of body that some of you (pumpster) may be sexually attracted to, but he simply doesn't match up to the mr o's of the time ie to suggest he should have beaten the likes of prime schwarzenegger is obtuse.

he lacked legs, forearms, delts (especially rear), size, density and, as aforementioned, condition.

You are on drugs. You say he lacked legs as if to say that arnold had wheels of steel. He was fvcked out of Mr. O's plain and simple. He looks like a bigger zane to me.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2006, 09:23:59 AM »
You are on drugs. You say he lacked legs as if to say that arnold had wheels of steel. He was fvcked out of Mr. O's plain and simple. He looks like a bigger zane to me.

say what you want about arnold's legs, they were way better than serge's. arnold had much better quads, hammies, glutes, calves and seperation. also his back, arms, delts, chest were much thicker, denser, better seperation...this is stupid, i'm debating with a moron.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2006, 09:33:23 AM »
say what you want about arnold's legs, they were way better than serge's. arnold had much better quads, hammies, glutes, calves and seperation. also his back, arms, delts, chest were much thicker, denser, better seperation...this is stupid, i'm debating with a moron.
Hell of a way do dodge a question. So you think arnold had massive legs. Im not saying thay SN should have beaten arnold but i do think he could have won after arnold. And you act like the IFBB dosent give out gifts. Um arnold in 1980

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2006, 07:47:49 PM »
Hell of a way do dodge a question. So you think arnold had massive legs. Im not saying thay SN should have beaten arnold but i do think he could have won after arnold. And you act like the IFBB dosent give out gifts. Um arnold in 1980

i didn't say that the ifbb was immune to corruption. no other agency in the history of mankind has been, what makes the ifbb any different.

arnold didn't have massive legs but they were better than nubret's, far better.

you say nubret got cheated out of an olympia. i say when exactly? can you answer that one? who's to say whether nubret could have brought the kind of balance, symetry and condition to the stage when zane won it. i doubt it because i've never seen it before.

say nubret had a fantastic physique, i agree totally. say he got cheated out of a mr o, i call bullsit.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2006, 08:09:11 PM »

Beastiality continues to prove a homoerotic attraction to white BBs-Reeves, Zane, etc. as seen in the "memories" board. Revolting ball-worship that should be kept private; he's sort of like getbig's version of Gary Glitter, with a twist. :-X

Nubret over Zane without doubt, as proven in direct competion at the 72 olympia. Them's the facts; so much for silly theories about "judging criteria" laid down by homos with a decided reverence for white boyz.  ;D

1972 Mr. Olympia Results 

1 Arnold Schwarzenegger 
2 Sergio Oliva 
3 Serge Nubret 
4 Frank Zane

5 Franco Columbu 

Here are the top 3-no Zane. ;D

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2006, 08:10:28 PM »

you say nubret got cheated out of an olympia. i say when exactly? can you answer that one? who's to say whether nubret could have brought the kind of balance, symetry and condition to the stage when zane won it. i doubt it because i've never seen it before.

say nubret had a fantastic physique, i agree totally. say he got cheated out of a mr o, i call bullsit.

If you want to see someone in love, as well as clear proof of his lack of objectivity when it comes to non-white BBss, go to the "memories" board for more on Beastiality's worship of Steve Reeve's balls. Frightening. He has a thing for white BBs-Reeves and Zane, to name a couple.

Beastiality "calls bullshit" (worn BB phrase by now) because Nubret did not satisfy his clear homosexual preference for white BBs.  Once you understand this, everything else is clear. :-X  The reverence reminds of a 7-year old kid.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2006, 08:15:34 PM »

Of course; in a fair, non-commercialized contest without agendas, Nubret, Robinson, Padilla, Fox and Oliva would've taken turns cleaning the floor with Zane, Columbu and other pretenders to the title of "world's best-built" men.

Those winners devalued the Olympia post-Schwarzenegger, pre-Haney, and the results were repulsive enough that most of the elite BBs of that era ended up leaving the IFBB and competing elsewhere, or retiring. (Mentzer, Padilla, Szkalak, Robinson, Oliva-almost all of the top guys left due to hijinks that only homos like Beastiality still proffer ).

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2006, 08:45:26 PM »

That must be why Nubret beat Zane in their only direct Olympia competition. hahahaahahahahah

Nubret also generally placed higher within his weight division after '72, as well, compared to Zane.

Nubret didn't even compete in the Olympia in the late 70s/early 80s due to the questionable placings, and most of the other top guys left the IFBB as well, leaving suckers like Beastiality to believe the results really mattered.

Beastiality no doubt also thought the 1980 & 1984 Olympics were great, too, even with half the countries missing. hahaahahahahahahahah

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2006, 09:55:46 PM »
First photo is obviously morphed.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2006, 10:31:27 PM »
First photo is obviously morphed.

Nah, Bri just doesn't have the depth to understand that was real.

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2006, 10:32:58 PM »
no.

hope this helps.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2006, 01:24:47 AM »
he should have an olympia he has a great physique but they didnt give it to him because he has no ass.lol
i

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2006, 01:29:59 AM »
no.

hope this helps.

lol. You beat me to it. I was gonna say the exact same thing.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2006, 01:40:28 AM »
beat you 2 his ass.ill bet back in the days the stage stunk like dingleberries and sweatfumunda lol
i

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2006, 04:43:37 AM »
That must be why Nubret beat Zane in their only direct Olympia competition. hahahaahahahahah

Nubret also generally placed higher within his weight division after '72, as well, compared to Zane.

Nubret didn't even compete in the Olympia in the late 70s/early 80s due to the questionable placings, and most of the other top guys left the IFBB as well, leaving suckers like Beastiality to believe the results really mattered.

Beastiality no doubt also thought the 1980 & 1984 Olympics were great, too, even with half the countries missing. hahaahahahahahahahah

i was talking about PRIME zane dick head.

btw, major league meltdown there. what was it, 4 posts in a row or some shit ;D. i really get to you don't i pumpy? :-*.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2006, 04:54:23 AM »
weider is the man, dont ever question him  >:(
This the point, heard he and big Joe had a falling out (Nubret started his own federation) - plus the fact he's walking around on sticks.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2006, 04:55:45 AM »
WHITEY KEEPING THE BLACKMAN DOWN.
Yep I bet it sucked ass for him to have to travel to S. Africa for the O during the pumping iron movie.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2006, 05:58:46 AM »
i was talking about PRIME zane dick head.

btw, major league meltdown there. what was it, 4 posts in a row or some shit ;D. i really get to you don't i pumpy? :-*.

OWNED on all points.

Nubret > Zane ;D

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2006, 06:04:57 AM »
pumpster does that name mean you get pumped in the ass or that you prefer to wear womens pumps.just curious
i

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2006, 06:21:19 AM »
pumpster does that name mean you get pumped in the ass or that you prefer to wear womens pumps.just curious
Sounds like a wish-list from a bottom.

Hope this helps  :)

Dball

« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2006, 08:55:53 AM »
So who`s gonna tell me what year Zane won an Olympia that Nubret was entered in.By the time Zane won his first ,Nubret was getting beat by Tony Emmott in Nabba universe shows.

Exactly.  nubret was long gone by the time zane was winning.