Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 22, 2017, 01:04:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Being gay is not a choice.  (Read 9471 times)
RJB
Getbig II

Everyone on the internets is rich.

« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2006, 09:41:48 AM »

Being gay...is a choice that one makes...just like choosing to or not to steal, or lie, or other disorders in life.  To date there is no proof that people are born gay...none whatsoever.  I believe that something happens in early childhood which may cause that person to become gay or chose that lifestyle...and then there are others that are bored and want to explore that lifestyle...more so with women.  But being "gay" is a 100% choice.  One can stuggle with it all the day long...but they chose to give in to it.

That's some pretty good irrefutable evidence you present there. I can't choose to want to have a dick in my ass just like I can't choose to get turned on by a fat girl with a hairy crotch.
Report to moderator   Logged

Ronnie looked like doodoo
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2006, 04:08:49 PM »

Youíre right.  Despite their staunch conservative values and anti gay political positions Mary Cheney, Ted Haggard, and Jim West all woke up one day and chose to be gay.
The Master
Getbig V

« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2006, 04:17:26 PM »

Being gay...is a choice that one makes...just like choosing to or not to steal, or lie, or other disorders in life.  To date there is no proof that people are born gay...none whatsoever.  I believe that something happens in early childhood which may cause that person to become gay or chose that lifestyle...and then there are others that are bored and want to explore that lifestyle...more so with women.  But being "gay" is a 100% choice.  One can stuggle with it all the day long...but they chose to give in to it.

You are one dumb fuck, and you have clearly not recearched this subject at all.
columbusdude82
Getbig V

I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!

« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2006, 04:19:05 PM »

You are one dumb f**k, and you have clearly not recearched this subject at all.

Oh, are you a recearcher? recearch is an excellent pursuit. One must always do recearch until they have fully recearched their subject, because that's what recearchers do!
dirtysanchez
Getbig II

« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2006, 07:16:07 PM »

If being gay really is a choice, then so is being straight.  I for one can not recall a point in time when I actually made a choice to be straight.  It just happened.  I guess some people just don't want to accept the fact that no one can choose their identity.  Sad
Birdman
Getbig III

Pump Til You Puke!

« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2006, 03:56:48 AM »

So if being gay is a choice then when did you choose to be straight?  I mean you had to at some point weigh out the options of both hetero- and homosexuality and realize which one was best for you.  How old are you, like 12?
You also say that "to date there is no proof that people are born gay," there is also no proof that people are not born gay..."NONE WHATSOEVER."  Go away.
blondmusclhunk
Getbig III

« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2006, 12:01:14 PM »

Being gay is not a choice.  Gay men and women would not choose. With all the hate and criticism that is out there I doubt people would choose this.  There is scientific evidence to prove that it is not a choice.  Besides would one choose to be a member of a specific race?
slacker
Getbig V

« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2006, 01:41:52 PM »

this is a bullshit subject anyway. who gives a fuck if you suck dick or not. I don't hell maybe you could blow me sometime.  all this gay talk just reminds me of how narrow minded people can be.

Do i believe you are born gay well I'm not totally convinced but i don't care enough to chase fags around the internet debating it.   I think god or who ever you want to believe in wanted humans to be straight or else men could have babies too.  just my 2 cents and I expect change thank you

I
Slin1
Getbig IV

« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2006, 03:51:12 PM »

You are one dumb f**k, and you have clearly not recearched this subject at all.

HAHA DF is a fag with a Small cock

Money drugs and bitches
The Master
Getbig V

« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2006, 04:22:52 PM »

I want you DF.

Just come out of the closet Slin. It's ok, your kind is welcome in society, even if you are one dumb f**k on wellfare.   Kiss
LAMA-PAI
Time Out
Getbig III

Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !

« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2006, 08:55:19 PM »

are you going to ''try'' and suck a cock to see if your gay next ?

CENSORED BY RON !
slacker
Getbig V

« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2006, 11:46:29 PM »

lmfao  lol  I cant beleive this thread is still going on.   

I
slacker
Getbig V

« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2006, 12:51:17 PM »

or like the majority of the free world you could choose fries or onion rings  . Being gay is just wrong.  The bible says so. verse 0122 chapter 69  thou shall not penetrate another man anus

I
Slin1
Getbig IV

« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2006, 06:44:32 PM »

Just come out of the closet Slin. It's ok, your kind is welcome in society, even if you are one dumb f**k on wellfare.   Kiss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPcx1qURb20
The homo DF tryining to lift 100kg

Money drugs and bitches
Bast175
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2006, 11:47:24 PM »

give in to it?

that implies that they are gay in the first place.
RJB
Getbig II

Everyone on the internets is rich.

« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2006, 09:40:10 AM »

Being straight is a natural born trait in all of us.  Think about it...you can not bear children thru same sex union...and are animals gay?  I do not believe we came from apes, but if people want to go there...fine...are apes gays?  At that matter, what civilization can sustain itís self by being gay?...what, it feeds off on the heterosexual community for pro-creation?...now that is not natural!!!  Call it what you want, but being hetero is a natural course of life not homo.  And yes...when you reach an age of understanding (age of accountability...I think 12 or 13 yrs old)...you can chose hetero or homo.

Actually, most primates exhibit homosexual behavior. They pretty much run around with boners sticking them in any orifice around, male or female. Dumbass. You just proved yourself wrong, you dummy.

Ronnie looked like doodoo
slacker
Getbig V

« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2006, 12:19:59 PM »

true but johnny never got jack pregnant.

I
Fury
Getbig V

All aboard the USS Leverage

« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2006, 01:05:19 PM »

Haven't there been studies conducted showing different chemical balances in the brains of straight and homosexual people? Like someone, there's no proof that people are born gay but then there's no proof that people are not born gay. Stupid argument you're making amadgenius.
columbusdude82
Getbig V

« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2006, 01:27:29 PM »

The only time anyone "chooses" to be gay is gay-for-pay: when otherwise straight men prostitute themselves and service dudes just for the money.
gtbro1
Getbig V

« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2006, 01:27:47 PM »

Oh, are you a recearcher? recearch is an excellent pursuit. One must always do recearch until they have fully recearched their subject, because that's what recearchers do!

It's "resurch" dumbass. Roll Eyes

Tongue
gtbro1
Getbig V

« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2006, 01:29:04 PM »

The only time anyone "chooses" to be gay is gay-for-pay: when otherwise straight men prostitute themselves and service dudes just for the money.

Maybe they don't choose how they feel...but they choose to suck cock and they choose to take it in the corn hole,so it is still their fault.
columbusdude82
Getbig V

« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2006, 01:32:14 PM »

Maybe they don't choose how they feel...but they choose to suck cock and they choose to take it in the corn hole,so it is still their fault.

No doubt... I feel sorry for the ones who do it out of dire poverty, in third world countries, servicing rich foreign tourists. But the ones who do it for easy money *cough cough DA cough* get nothing but scorn from me.
The Master
Getbig V

« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2006, 03:31:39 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPcx1qURb20
The homo DF tryining to lift 100kg

That link does not even work.

Just admit it you worthless piece of shit: You want me  Kiss Grin
slacker
Getbig V

« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2006, 04:51:16 PM »

oh thats so nice you found love in time for christmas Cool

I
LAMA-PAI
Time Out
Getbig III

Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !

« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2006, 09:30:08 PM »

i just thank God am not gay !
man thats a gross thing to do , fucking another dude yuk !

CENSORED BY RON !
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!